Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:41 am

I walked over to teh guys and could immediately tell something was up and I had a feeling it ha to deal with what recently happened to Lily.  "Thanks Peter," I said to him, flashing him a smile.  I sat down and looked at the other three.  "What's up?" I asked, though I knew they would feed us some sort of lie.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:55 am

I smiled at Ember, Chloe and Lily when they all sat down.  "Hey ladies," I said to them.  "We were just discussing what we planned on doing next month."  It was so nice that they knew about that because that would explain our mischeivous faces even though that was planned a little while ago.  I just hoped they did nto know that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:13 pm

I was not entirely sure if I believed them.  I looked between the four of them.  "Mmhmm... what's the plan?" I asked, wondering if they would even tell us if they had this all figured out.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 pm

I looked at my sister.  "You're not coming... so why does it matter if you know?" I asked.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:02 am

I glared at James.  'Can't I just be curious?" I inquired, crossing my arms.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:22 pm

I sighed, knowing what would be coming from James and Ember.  "I think it wise to change topics," I told them simply.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3