Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD Empty We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 am

We had all been in the common room. It was after the prank we pulled on the Slytherins. Hearing something more had happened to Lily when she did her rounds. We waited to hear word from Prongs to know what was going on. " I wonder what happened.."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD Empty Re: We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 am

I came into the common room and saw the Marauders.  I was livid.  I walked over to them and sat down, an uneasy calm came over me.  "I am tired of them targeting Lily, Ems, Chlo... we are going to end this," I said, getting right to the point.  My voice was shaking with how much anger I was holding inside of me.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD Empty Re: We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:20 am

I nodded, " I follow...where's Lily?" I asked him. I mean, we know something happened but we didn't know what made him so angry. I assumed it was something horrible. It couldn't have been as bad what happened to them before. Sadly..I looked back over to Prongs. " So, what do you have in mind?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 am

I looked at Prongs and knew that this was something horrible if it meant that he was off his rocker about wanting revenge.  I ran a hand through my hair.  "Talk to us, Prongs," I said calmly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:33 am

"Lily is wiht Pomfrey at the moment," I said, hating leaving her, but knowing that Pomfrey would nto want me around the entire time.  I was not okay with any of this that was going on.  I took a deep breath and used their calming energy to make myself at least able to talk logically.  "I am done wiht the pranking - that does nothing.  I'm talking like a fight to end it all."  I looked at them, waiting to hear what they had to say.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 pm

I stared at James.  "End it all?  What kind of fight are you insinuating, Prongs?" I asked.  This was not sounding like the wisest of ideas.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:59 pm

I wasn't sure what Prongs had in mind but I wasn't about to let him go by himself. " We talking big here?" I asked him. That was sounding like where he was going. " I'm done with them feeling like they have to live in shadows."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:08 pm

I nodded, looking at them both.  I knew that it woudl not take much to convince them to join me in this.  "Of course.  I'm talking huge.  The fight to end all fights... the fight where it will make or break us.  And we will win.  We have something worth fighting for," I said, trying to be as motivational about this fight as I could.  I was glad that I was Quidditch captain -- little pep talks like this came naturally to me.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 pm

I looked from the guys back to Prongs. " That we do have something to fight for. " I said with a grin, " I haven't let you down before ....I'm not about to start now...I'm in." I said as I ran a hand through my hair. Glad we finally decided something on this.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:22 pm

I smiled at Sirius, knowing that I could always count on him. I turned to look at Remus and Peter. "Are you in?" i asked them, looking at each of them individually to get my point across to each of them more intently. It was a strategy I used on the pitch as well.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Even though I did not think a mini-war was a good idea, I was not going to not be there for them.  "You know I've got your back," I said, nodding.  The Slytherins did need to realize that we were not going to take this laying down, but a battle was not the wisest of decisions.  Hopefully it would not be as bad as hat I was picturing in my head.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:59 pm

I was nervous about it, but I had to do it.  These were my mates... I could fight with them.  I nodded at Prongs.  "Of course I'm with you," I agreed, hoping that my nervousness was not showing.  They all seemed so confident.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:26 pm

I nodded as we all agreed, " So what do we do next?" I asked him. This is all Prongs, if he wants to do this I am sure he has an idea of what to do. Mooney and wormtail looked iffy, well wormtail more than moony.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:40 pm

I knew that Wormtail would probably end up chickening out, but whatever.  I looked back at Padfoot when he spoke to me.  I took a deep breath before springing some ideas at them.  "I don't have all the details pinned down in my head.  But it has to be in the forest... I don't want to get interrupted by any professors.  They won't understand and nothing will get fixed that way," I explained, getting up adn starting to pace in front of them.  "And of course there'd have to be some ground rules that we would expect them to break -- like having even teams.  We're going to end up needing backup.  If we say four on four, you can bet the snakes will bring at least double that if not triple that."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Nodding as I followed along, " We will more than likely need back up but....how would that happen?" I asked him. If we wanted this big. IT would be big...but we needed to have everything and anything covered. " Depends on who they bring to will depend on who shows up."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next