Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

Post  James Potter Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:25 pm

I nodded.  "We'll have to assume they'll have the normal ones involved in everything," I said, pulling out a piece of parchment with names written on it.  "I've already been jotting down who I think they'd recruit.  The girls are not going to get involved.  We have to somehow keep this from them teh best we can."  I knew that was next to impossible,t hough.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: We Will always fight...No matter what. --TBD

Post  Sirius Black Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:04 am

I gave a bark of a laugh, " Because we all know that's possible...those three are more stubborn than a mule." I pointed out. This was going to be difficult no matter how or what exactly went down. It was interesting to be planning something for this crap to come to an end.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

I shook my head, knowing that Sirius was right.  "I know... But we're going to have to pull it off," I said matter-of-factly.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 pm

I looked at them and sighed.  "So with the girls out of the question in helping, who else do you reckon we request aid from?" I asked James.  It was not like that many students knew how bad it was between all of us... so I did not think that many of them would jut willingly fight the slytherins, even with the rivalry.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 16, 2014 8:27 am

I looked to Prongs as Mooney made a point, " We could always get Arthur?" I suggested. I knew he knew some more people that are tired of the ways of the stereotypical Slytherin. " We would have to get everyone down there and get a group chat going or something to really rally behind ending this crap"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri May 16, 2014 9:05 am

I nodded.  "Maybe spread word among the boys' dorms... word of mouth, nothing concrete of course, to let them know to meet us in one of the unused classrooms to talk about this," I said, the plan to recruit some troops forming in my mind.  "We can't have it here or the girls will all be interested."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 pm

"And the number one rule about fight club is that there is no fight club," I said, shaking my head and suppressing a slight smile.  It was no laughing matter, but with how covert things were becoming, it was slightly entertaining.  "We'll need details before we start spreading the word."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun May 18, 2014 9:17 am

I ran a hand through my hair.  "We'll talk in two days' time -- I dont' want to wait too long.  Meet at... midnight in that old classroom by the trophy room.  It's hardly ever used," I said to them.  We would definitely need recruits and word of mouth about a meeting would be good enough for me.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 20, 2014 5:27 am

I nodded, understanding what he meant, " I'll get the word around.." I said as I figured best way without any of the girls noticing is when they're getting ready to do something. " We just have to keep them busy when they're with us. Send them to get something....or offer something up for them to grab like a sweater or something..." I suggested.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue May 20, 2014 7:49 am

I nodded.  "The second they get suspicious, though, they'll start sniffing around.  I mean, look what happened whe they wanted to get to the bottom of where we all went," I said, lowering my voice obviously speaking about when they tried to see what was going on with us and Remus.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:59 am

I rolled my eyes at James.  "Look, we can be much more subtle than you, Prongs," I pointed out simply.  Did he really not have faith in us?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:32 am

I rolled my eyes at Moony.  "So... we're all clear tehn?" I said, looking at each of them.  I knew Remus and Sirius were right there with me, Peter looked a little bit hesitant.  I knew he would be joining in, though.  That was just the way he was -- no matter his misgivings, he was always there for us when we needed backup.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 am

"Of course," I assured James.  I looked around and saw the portrait hole opneing and saw the girls walking in.  "And it's time to put a lid on this conversation."  I looked pointedly over his shoulder so he would turn around and see Chloe, Lily, and Ember walking towards us.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 am

I turned around and saw the three of them walking in and sighed.  I plastered on a smile and stood up, offering my seat to Lily.  "Hey ladies," I said to them, hoping that we did not look too conspicuous, though I was sure they wouldassume we were just planning a prank or something.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:36 am

I looked up and smiled at Lily and then the other two girls.  "Here, come sit down," I said, standing up like a polite gentleman.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next