Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

+7
Benjamin Wood
Ryan Black
Sirius Black
Graham McCullum
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 7 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:08 pm

I watched the spot they disappeared from for only a moment before rushing back inside the cave.  They were losing... there were just too many Deaht Eaters.  I hoped that Graham woudl get back with help quickly.  I shot a curse at the one Death Eater going after Uncle George -- whose foot looked like it was bent at an awkward angle.  I could not find Aunt Lenni.  Where was she?
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 7 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:12 pm

I took Graham's arm, we appeared back where they were. I heard the commotion going on as I heard the shouting. I heard familiar shouting, as I felt enraged. They have my son in law and my baby girl and what appeared my grand daughters boyfriend as well as the one that was rushing into battle with me. " Get Ben...I'll go for George and Lenni.." We had to have some sort of an idea of what to do. I saw Ben take care of the ambush on George, I couldn't find Elena. I saw McNair and the familiar rage of wanting to kill him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:16 pm

I rushed towards George, got him onto his feet.  But that was just enough time for me to not pay attention to the Death Eaters was the small amount that it took to get George's arm around my neck.  I turned slightly to block the curse from hitting my uncle, but I felt searing pain in my hand and we were blasted away from each other.  I heard noise, felt my head crack on the floor, felt something warm and then nothing.

<< Yay!  100!!! >>
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 pm

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted as the death eaters wand went flying as I ran over to help George and as I was just heading over when Ben got hit with a spell and they were separated from each other. I did a quick check on George. " Where's Lenni?" I asked him quickly as I pulled him behind the nearby pillar. Seeing Ben on the ground, " Shit." I muttered as we had to get over to him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:27 pm

I wanted to scold Ben for coming back for us, but I did not blame him.  I was grateful... we would be dead meat if he did not.  As it was, I lost track of my wife.  When Ben helped me up, I did not even see the Death Eater who shot the curse at us.  I fell back down and Ben went flying.  "Ben!" I shouted, seeing blood.  This was not good.  I scrambled to find my wand and was able to get the death Eater away from him to keep from finishing the job.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:37 pm

I nodded at Sirius, figuring it best not to argue with him.  I went into the cave again and there was a huge blast and I saw Ben fly through the air.  Oh no... no, no, no.  I saw Sirius go off towards Elena.  George was closest to Ben.  Maybe I could get both of them out of there?  I started to charge forward and shot defensive spells anywhere I could.  I did not want anyone to get any worse... this was already not in our favor.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:08 pm

I walked with Caellum to get the things that Grandma needed.  I ended up getting back rather quickly, just in time to see Graham and Grandpa Disapparate.  I looked at Grandma.  "Are they going to be okay?" I asked.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:32 pm

I looked around frantically and saw that Sirius and Graham were back.  I was grateufl for some reinforcements.  I saw that Sirius was going towards Lenni.  I crawled towards Ben, seeing blood flowing from his hand and I could see bone sticking out of his leg... and there was blood coming from his head.  Oh no.  No... no, no, no.  This could not be happening.  I looked up and saw Graham there.  "Take him back.  I'll help Sirius.  Go," I said to him, trying to push him away.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 pm

I looked at Ryan, startled that he had come back ito the room so quickly.  "Everything's fine," I said to him quickly.  "I want you to send an owl to your Aunts Lily and Chloe, okay?  You and Cael do that and then just stay calm with everything going on, okay?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:14 pm

I was not entirely sure what was going on, but I opened my eyes and found my sister easily and quickly.  She looked the way I felt.  And then I looked around and did not see the guys or mum.  I started to panic, even though Nana was there tending to us.  "Why aren't they back yet?" I managed to say, startling them all.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm

I was helping Tori when Serenity spoke and I was grateful that Ryan went right to her.  I looked over and heard him whispering to her, but I could not tell what he was saying exactly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue May 19, 2015 1:56 pm

George Weasley wrote:I looked around frantically and saw that Sirius and Graham were back.  I was grateufl for some reinforcements.  I saw that Sirius was going towards Lenni.  I crawled towards Ben, seeing blood flowing from his hand and I could see bone sticking out of his leg... and there was blood coming from his head.  Oh no.  No... no, no, no.  This could not be happening.  I looked up and saw Graham there.  "Take him back.  I'll help Sirius.  Go," I said to him, trying to push him away.
I did not want to, but I listened to George.  They would get Elena; I did not doubt that at all.  I grabbed Ben, there was blood everywhere.  I hoisted him up and, with one last look at George and Sirius attacking the Death Eaters to get to Elena, I Apparated back to Grimmauld Place.  "Mrs. Black!" I called out, barely able to hold the dead weight of Ben.  I hoped he was okay...
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed May 20, 2015 4:32 am

I got some fuzzy lighting coming through and I felt really woozy.  "Tori?" I managed to get out of my mouth before blackness overcame me again.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Trying to make sure everyone was okay and keep tabs on my daughter who was having some difficulty. It made it a little when she transformed. I knew where she was that way. Mcnair took me off my feet as I crashed beside George as my daughter disappeared out of sight. " I lost her!" I said loudly as I forced us to duck out of the way.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:49 am

I was not entirely sure how much help I was goign to be, but pure rage and hatred fueled me to the point where I no longer felt the pain in my leg.  I frantically looked around and pointed.  "There!" I said, seeing my wife being tortured by a handful of guys.  I threw a couple of curses to distract them and to try to get them to come after me. 

"Get her!" I shouted, knowing that Sirius would be able to get to her faster than I could.  I woudl take on whoever and everyone who came at me -- which, right that second, was three guys at once.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next