Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

+7
Benjamin Wood
Ryan Black
Sirius Black
Graham McCullum
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 2 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Smirking slightly I shook my head as we got to Graham's place. " Here it is..." I said leading the way up to the door. I looked back at George who had his arms crossed. " Take it easy..." I said looking back towards the door, I knocked " Graham!?"

Back to top Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 2 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  George Weasley Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:31 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "I still don't like this guy -- or trust him -- with our daughte,r" I mutterd, though I knew that this was a wise place to start.  Ren had strong feelings for him and I knew that she would end up seeing him at one point or another over the holiday break.  I just wish she would tell us... though if she were here, I would be grateful.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 pm

I was not expecting company and pulled a sweatshirt over top of my t-shirt.   I looked down and wished I was wearing something other than baggy sweatpants and slippers, but as this was one of my bad days, I realized that I really did not care.  I padded to the door and opened it up to see Serenity's parents.  Okay, now I cared a little bit.  I ran a hand through my hair.  "Er, hello... what's going on?" I inquired, reading their faces that something was troubling them if not doing more than that.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 pm

"Is our daughter here?" I inquired, summing up the way he was dressed.  I know that Serenity did not care how a man dressed, but I was guessing she was not here.  If I were Graham, I would be in something different than sweats and slippers for one thing.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 2:40 pm

I looked to Graham and smiled, " We're just looking for them....they were supposed to help me with the baking and both girls aren't home.." I explained. I hoped he knew about the baking so I just didn't seem like a ridiculous mother who was yammering about her children.

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Mon May 05, 2014 3:08 pm

I raised my eyebrows at them.  "I haven't seen her since I left the school a couple days ago -- Healer appointments," I explained as if they needed to know why I left Hogwarts a few days before the start of the holiday.  I shook my head.  "Ren told me she was excited about this, though... I can help you look for them?" I offered, stifling a cough and hoping it would not turn into an entire episode.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 3:12 pm

I had known about Graham's battle and I didn't want to make him feel like he had to help us. Glad to know we just weren't pushed aside. That meant something was wrong. I knew my parents were now going to killme once they saw me. I hung up on mum. She would forgive me, I am worried about my girls. I took George's hand. " Just please call us if she shows up." I asked him. We needed someone at places they venture to. " We should go to Ben's place. " I told George.

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Mon May 05, 2014 3:34 pm

I cleared my throat slightly before speaking.  "I care for your daughter a great deal," I told them, which is the most I have admitted about my feelings for Serenity even to myself, "when you find her, you tell me.  If she needs saving, I'm there.  I am still quite capable of handling different situations... so please, don't hesitate to ask me for my help."  I had seen the fleeting look on both of their faces when I had offered to help them look.  I knew how I had to look to others - especially on a night like tonight.  But it did not mean that I could not do something to help them find my girlfriend.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 06, 2014 5:41 am

When he had offered to help, I did a quick sum up of the way he was looking and really did not think it wise to have to worry about someone else -- even if his intentions were good.  I did not relish the idea of going over to Ben's flat, either, but we really did need to check everywhere.  I just had a sinking feeling in my stomach that something was terribly wrong.  "Thank you... I know Ren would appreciate your help if we need it.  Just, in the meantime, sit tight and we'll try to keep you updated," I said.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 07, 2014 2:54 am

Ember was now pacing and I had no idea what was going on. " Hun?..." I asked as she was in front of the fireplace. " What's wrong?" I asked her as she looked worried and angry. I had just gotten home, I know it was nothing I did.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed May 07, 2014 7:44 am

I made sure that Caellum and Ryan were still playing and not attempting to sneak to hear our conversation like I knew they did sometimes.  "The twins never showed up," I said quietly.  "Lenni doesn't think it's anything to worry about... but I don't know.  She didn't want any help, either.  We could leave all the kids with Dean and four people looking is better than just her and George.  And I know Dean would be fine watching everyone."  I was already figuring out a plan in my head.  I did not want my granddaughters to be out there hurt or scared when I could be doing something to help them.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed May 07, 2014 8:10 am

I heard Nana and Gramps talking about something in lowered voices -- which meant it was something important.  I looked at Cael.  "I'm going to see what's going on," I said, standing up and going to the living room where they were.  I just heard something about Dad watching us.  "I dunno if the Healers at St. Mungos' would appreciate all of us in there with Dad... he is trying to heal, you know," I told them, walking into the room.  "But what's going on that we'd have someone else watch us?"
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:13 am

After a very protesting looking young man finally agreed with us. Well, not necessarily agreed but left it alone. I took my husbands hand as I was beginning to really worry. " Off to Bens house." I said as I hoped that they would both be there. Yet something was pulling at my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:09 am

"Let's hope we only run into Ben and the girls," I muttered, not wanting to explain all of this to Percy or Penny or Parker.  They were all family, but still.  I just wanted to find the girls and not go into details with everyone until we knew what was going on ourselves.  We got to Ben's flat and I hoped that they were there.  I knocked on the door, trying to hide the major concern and worry I was feeling from Lenni.  I could be nonchalant and whatnot to keep her from worrying even more.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:14 am

I was just about to head over to Uncle Percy's and Aunt Penny's when I heard a knock at my door.  I glanced at the time and hoped that this would not be anything major as I was already running a bit behind.  I opened the door and saw George and Lenni.  I grinned at them and gave them each a hug as I was extremely close to all the Weasleys.  I was practically one... I mean, my parents left me to be cared for by Uncle Percy and Aunt Penny, after all.  "Hey, George!  Lenni!  I'm headed over to Perce and Penny's for some good holiday cooking," I said, smiling at them as I slipped into my shoes.  I looked up at them and my smile faltered.  "What's wrong?" I asked, my mood instantly changing when I saw their worried expressions.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next