Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

+7
Benjamin Wood
Ryan Black
Sirius Black
Graham McCullum
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
11 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 8 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:56 am

I heard Graham call my name and I could hear the panic.  I left the twins and my grandsons and went to the other room.  I instantly rushed to Graham's side to help him with Ben -- who was a bloody mess.  I was not going to let the boy bleed to death by any means.  I looked at Graham.  Got him to focus, which was not entirely difficult.  He knew what had to be done to keep a clear head in situations.  I kept forgetting his was a parent, so he knew how to act in certain situations.

"I need you to get me gauze and clothes - as much as you can grab - from the living room," I instructed.  I had taken everything in there to tend to the girls.  Instead of dragging Ben in where the young boys were, I thought that we should keep Ben in the kitchen.  Also, I was not sure if we should move him.  I heard Ben's request and I bit my lip.  We were not going to move him -- at lest not until I got things dressed and somewhat stopped the bleeding.  "She's okay... shhh," I said to Benjamin softly as Graham returned and I got to work.

When Graham turned to leave, keeping my eyes on tending to Ben's horrible wounds, I said to him, "You go nowhere.  George and Sirius would not want that.  So stay put."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016  - Page 8 Empty Re: People like us we gotta stick together..keep your head up nothing lasts forever. -- December 2016

Post  Graham McCullum Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 am

I nodded at Mrs. Black and grabbed everything I could.  I looked at Caellum and Ryan.  "Stay in here," I warned them.  "Keep these two calm and settled if they wake back up."  Giving the boys something to do would make them feel important and needed.

I returned to the kitchen and set things down.  "Here," I said to Mrs. Black.  I had some more training in this professionally than she was... I mean, she had many eyars of parenting up her sleeve, but I was in training to be a Healer.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Thankfully, curses got sent over to me and the death eaters that were keeping me occupied. I was hoping my girls were okay. I was able to scoop myself up as I had some scraps on my face and my arms. Stumbling over myself as I saw my dad rushing over to me. As my husband was now having some trouble. I ran to my dad. " We have to help him." I said as I pointed my wand. " GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I shouted. My dad tried to shush me as he was trying to send me away. " I will leave if you both get home right away....please." I told him quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:08 am

I nodded, letting Graham take over.  He was being so gentle and he was not unscathed, either.  He just was not as bad as Ben.  I heard feet and turned to see Ryan.  He was never one good for listening -- so much like his father.  I looked at him.  "Get back with the twins," I warned him.  I looked at Graham.  When he nodded slightly at me, I got up and followed ryan to check on the girls, just in case he was getting me because they needed me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Naturally I did not listen.  I followed Graham and saw Ben on the kitchen floor rather bloody.  When Nana spoke, I listened; I knew better than to cross her.  Graham had no say over me.  I was not a complete child, though.  I was only two years younger than the twins after all.  I went back into the other room where Cael did not leave his sisters' sides.  "Did they do anything?" I asked, a bit crassly.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am

Bloody hell... I was way outnumbered.  But Elena was getting out; the twins were already safe.  It would be okay.  I waved my wand and flicked it a bit and sent a couple of hte guys flying... only to have more take their place. How many were there?  Or were my spells useless and hardly affecting them?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:14 am

Looking to Ryan as he came back, " No they didn't...other then mumble something about Death Eaters making a plan.." I said thinking nothing of it at the moment. Not really sure of what to say other then that. I was concerned why would anyone hurt my sisters it isn't like they are bad people or anything. Pay back sucks dudes.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:26 pm

My dad nodded quickly as I didn't want to leave less distractions the better. " Be okay please be okay..." I kept repeating as I lingered outside of the cave. I know that dad and George would kill me but I wanted to know they were okay. I wasn't going to go to mum empty handed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8