Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016 Empty Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:47 pm

I had not had a good talk with my brother or sister-in-law since we all learned that Quinn was diagnosed with Leukemia.  They wanted to treat everything aggressively and so they jumped right to chemotherapy.  I had some flowers for my niece, hoping that she was feeling well enough to at least give me a hug.  I knew things were getting tough and she had good and bad days.  I just wanted to check in on everybody.  I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016 Empty Re: Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:52 pm

I heard a knock on the door and went to it.  We had just gotten back from one of the hardest sessions yet... Desi was upstairs trying to help Quinn get comfortable.  I was in the process of making some shake that hte healers said might help her when the knock came.  I put the dish cloth over my shoulder as I had been cutting up some fruit and needed to wipe my fingers and walked to the door. I opened it up and was greeted by some orchids and roses -- Quinn's favorite flowers.  Behind the bouquet was my older brother.  I smiled at him and let him into the house. "Bill, this is a surprise," I said to him.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016 Empty Re: Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:21 am

I leaned against my mum while she had her arm around me.  I felt so nauseous and I hated this.  So much.  I knew my parents wished they could do more for me -- and I felt the same way.  "Mum... I feel miserable," I said, summing up the situation poorly.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:11 am

I smiled at Charlie.  "I came to give a visit to my goddaughter and try to lift her spirits," I said to Charlie, giving my brother a one armed hug so I did not ruin the bouquet.  "How's everyone doing?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:10 am

I started walking back to the kitchen and was pleased to see that Bill was following me there.  "Sorry, working on a shake to try t help Quinn's nausea," I explained to him, blending the ingredients together.  "We're doing as good as we can be, I guess," I added, to answer his question.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:23 am

Quinn Weasley wrote:I leaned against my mum while she had her arm around me.  I felt so nauseous and I hated this.  So much.  I knew my parents wished they could do more for me -- and I felt the same way.  "Mum... I feel miserable," I said, summing up the situation poorly.
I sighed and rubbed Quinn's back between her shoulder blades, trying to help make her feel a little better.  "I know," I said to her.  "Dad's making up the smoothie that hte Healers said should help... but if anything sounds good to you, you know we'll make it for you."
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:25 am

I smiled, not minding at all.  "I'll take it up to her, to give her the flowers, too," I said to my brother.  I wanted to make my niece much better -- well, as better as any of us can do for her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:03 am

I looked over at Bill and smiled.  "Quinn would love that," I said to my brother.  "And I think Des and I would appreciate a bit of a break... even if it is just a few moments."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 4:22 am

I smiled at Mum and shook my head.  "No... that'll be alright," I said.  That did not even sound good, but I had to have something in my system to stay strong through the chemo and everything else that I was facing.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 6:21 am

I sighed.  I knew that my daughter felt horribly -- it was evident on her face.  I heard voices downstairs and smiled at her.  "I think we might have a visitor," I said to Quinn.  "But you aren't allowed otu of bed... you do need some rest."
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu May 07, 2015 4:50 pm

I smiled at my brother and clapped him on the shoulder.  "It's what Im here for," I said to him, starting to head upstairs.  "I've got this... you and Des can go out or something if you want.  Quinn is pretty self sufficient and I can make sure she doesn't do anything she's not supposed to do."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri May 08, 2015 5:00 am

I looked at Bill, kind of surprised.  "You've got the Sid and the twins,' I said to him.  "I don't want to be on Tonks' shit list."  No one wanted to be on the bad of Tonks.  I was mates with her all through school; I knew how bad that could be.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:26 am

I rolled my eyes at my mum kind of playfully.  I mean, I understood that I needed rest.  And I really did feel lousy, but I could easily throw on a jumper and head out to see who was here.  "I think it might be Uncle Bill," I said to mum, almost whining.  It really did sound like his voice traveling to my bedroom from wherever in the house they were.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:44 am

I laughed at my daughter's reaction.  "You stay put and I'll go see if it's Bill or not.  You need rest," I repeated, giving my daughter a pointed look.  I left her room adn went down the hall.  I smiled.

"Bill!" I said happily, giving him a hug.  "I see flowers and that you've hijacked Charlie's smoothie making abilities... going to go in and visit my girl?"
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:20 am

I grinned at Desi.and hugged her.  "have Quinn chained down?" I smirked, letting go of my sister-in-law.  I nodded.  "That was the plan anyways.  And to give you and Charlie the night off, too."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next