Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
8 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978 - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 am

This was it. My father and I walked over to the doors. I smiled to him. As the doors opened, I looked down to the Alter to see everyone, then I looked to my soon to be husband. I couldn't be happier. I was smiling from ear to ear. " This is just like I wanted." I whispered to my dad. As he smiled to me. It seemed like it was in slow motion we had made it up to the Alter as my dad lifted the Veil and kissed my cheek.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978 - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

Post  James Potter Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:28 am

The doors opened and there was the most beautiful woman in the world standing there, looking at nervous as I probably was. But the nerves suited her well. I smiled as her father walked her towards me... it seemed to take forever. Then he kissed her cheek and I offered my arm to my future wife to have something to hold on to to make it to the priest who would be marrying us in a few moments time.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:35 am

This was so adorable.They both looked so happy. This was great they belong together, and we are with them today to witness it. I looked over to Remus and smiled then looking to the couple standing beside us to the priest.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 am

I smiled as I took James' arm to walk up to the priest. I could not be happier, I was here Marrying the man of my dreams. Here with my family and future family and friends. This was fantastic. I felt as though I would start crying. The good crying though...not like many tears..just those few tears that says I'm happy. As the priest was talking I looked to James and mouthed I love you.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 am

This day was great. I was so happy that nothing went wrong... yet. I turned toward the priest as he started the ceremony.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 am

The ceremony went perfectly, now we headed for the reception. This was wonderful, now with my new husband and our friends all clambering into the Limo. As we headed for the reception.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 am

"Aw, you guys were so cute up ther!" I said, grinning at the two of them while holding SIrius's hand. "I'm sure you guys can't wait until after the reception....." I joked.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:09 am

I gave a bark like laugh. " I'm sure he can't either....but Em...do you really want details? I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing.." I joked. I stretched and my arm wrapped around Ember. The reception was starting soon. We can easily have some drinks now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:12 am

I rolled my eyes. "Since when did James not give details whether people wanted them or not?" I asked, giving my brother a look and teh way he didn't make eye contact showed I was right.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:33 am

I laughed, " Yeah, I've had to make him quiet a few times from sharing everything...." I gave James a kiss on the cheek. " Doesn't mean I haven't shared details either with people who don't want to hear about it." I pointed out.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:26 am

I laughed. "Yes, I know this side of the story, too," I said.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 am

I laughed even more. " You two traumatized her." I teased pulling Ember in close. This was going to be a fun night. I looked around to my friends and still had a grin on my face.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 am

"I'm sure we've all been traumatized by james at one point or another for various reasons, not just hearing about hsi sex life," I added, trying to join in teh conversation. I was slightly nervous today because the plan was starting to become a reality and I was just worried. It was horrible. But, then again, the Dark Lord would make everything better in the Wizarding world... and sacrifices were necessary. But all he wanted was James and Lily... he didnt' want to hurt them... just them on his side is all. It would be a little while though for the plan to become a true reality... we had to find someone who would help keep my appearance at least neutral if not non-Death Eater-y.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 am

I smiled, " Now...now. He has gotten more tame.." I said defending him. I had to now. Well, I felt more of the need to. I couldn't be more happy. I was feeling a little more at ease as Peter joined the conversation and not just sitting in the limo watching everyone. It creeped me out a lot.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:17 am

I laughed, " Very true...he has become tame...I think that's a little influence from you Lily..." I teased. Turning to James, " Feeling picked on yet?" I grinned as I held onto Remus' hand.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next