Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
8 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978 - Page 4 Empty Re: I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:08 am

I rolled my eyes. "Just make it through the wedding first... one step at at ime," I said.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978 - Page 4 Empty Re: I'll be there forever and A day...Always. ----May 14th 1978

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 am

I grinned, " Alright Mate... We go now...and we'll be waiting for you at the front Prongs. Remember Relax." I told him as we all left to walk to the front. Waiting for the moment where everyone was waiting for. I couldn;t believe James and Lily were getting married they seemed to fit so well. Looking around at all the people wow....they were feeding a lot.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:19 am

"Wait... doesn't the groom walk out first?" I asked, forgetting what I was supposed to do. This was going to end horribly.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:20 am

"Okay, Lily, Chloe and I have to get out there," I said. "You'll be fine... besides, it's not like you're going to trip; that'll be Chloe." I laughed and moved away from Chloe to avoid being hit.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 am

I shook my head. " You come out about five minutes after us." I told him. " Relax..mate. You'll remember your words."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:24 am

I laughed. "Yes, James... the only words you need to really remember are 'I do.' Even if you screw up the vows, don't screw that up," I said heading towards the door. "Just relax... they'll tell you what to do. We'll see you out there."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:26 am

"Okay, thanks guys," I said, somewhat sarcastically since they were giving me a hard time. Thoughs urprisingly more Remus than Sirius. And that was why he wasn't my best man... nah, that wasn't it. I really had a hard time choosing... but I figured that it'd be safer with Sirius in case the astronomy didn't behave with our wedding and because Sirius was just closer to me a lot sooner than Remus.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 am

I frowned a little. " Hey shut up... We have to go line- up now. We'll see you in a few. " I said giving Ember a shove as we left.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:30 am

"Ooo, don't make me trip," I said, not expecting the shove and nearly falling out of hte doorway. "Dont' worry, Lily, we'll behave when we get out there," I called back to the bride who was probably freaking out.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 am

" GOOD!" I said a little to loudly. " Sorry...good!" I repeated, knowing they would for the wedding anyway. I smiled walking back to the mirror to double check myself. Waiting for my dad to come in. As if on cue my dad came in. " Lily you look beautiful." He said smiling as he walked up to give me a hug. " Thanks....I was nervous..." I told him. That earned a nod. " It's understandable." he told me. " Also kind of expected. " But Lily someone comes to unravel that giant train of yours?" he asked me. I laughed. Mum taught him the right word for it. " Yes when we go out into the foyer someone tells all of us when to go...so they'll fix it for me. " I told him. He mumbled something about it being left in the hallway. I grinned, just then the lady came in telling us to come out in to the hallway.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:42 am

It was time. Everyone was supposed to walk down the aisle for the bride's grand entrance. I found my spot next to Sirius and grinned at him. When he gets dolled up he looks really good. Like... damn. I smiled again and looked away from him. I had to focus on the wedding as it was my duty as the maid of honor... not to focus on how sexy the best man looked.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:48 am

I grinned to her. It was time. Soon my best friend would be a married man. I couldn't believe it. I looked to Ember and whispered. " You look beautiful." I told her as I opened my arm for her to hook hers around. Chloe and Remus stood in front of us. The doors of the bride's room opened as Lily and her father walked out I grinned. " She looks amazing James is going to cry. But manly cry. " I grinned as they walked over. " You look beautiful Lily." I told her. Holding onto Ember. Looking behind, then being tapped on the shoulder, " Sorry..." I said turning forward to know when my turn was to go.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:52 am

I stood next to Remus. Smiling to him. Wow, I have to focus on walking and not looking to Remus to say how good he looked but ...wow. I looked behind when Lily steeped out and smiled. Turning back towards the door, smiling. This was amazing. I loved weddings.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 am

This was so exciting! Lily was marrying my brother... my brother finally grew up. It was awesome. I had the man I loved with me... and so did Chloe. It was just so magical! I loved this! It was almost time for the bride to make her grand entrance; I would apologize to LIly later, but I wanted to see James' face when Lily appeared. So I wasn't going to be looking at her.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:15 am

We had gotten up to the Alter and Lily was about to make the grand entrance. We had to catch Prongs if he fell over. Which is something I was not ruling out. I looked over to James and grinned, waiting to see his reaction.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next