Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is unknown territory.....or is it???? Februsary 14th 1976

2 posters

Go down

Love is unknown territory.....or is it???? Februsary 14th 1976 Empty Love is unknown territory.....or is it???? Februsary 14th 1976

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 am

So, here I was sitting in the Common alone on another Valentine's Day. This was just fantastic. I knew the Marauders were porobably out with girls that they didn't even care about. i didn't know why it bothered me so much, I mean was I not desirable? James didn't even ask me, I mean isn't he supposed to love me or something, I know I have had a crush on him for I don't know how long and yet. Every time I try to get interested in him again something happens to make me doubt that very thing. Of course I wouldn't admit that just to anyone. Especially not any of the Marauders. The news would get told to james I don't know how quick.

I sat looking at the fire, wishing something good would happen for me. I mean, most guys don't even look at me because James has some wierd claim on me or something then he didn't even ask me. ¨People that are interested in me never end up telling me until I ask them what took them so long or something. Then they tell me James had always stopped them so why on earth hadn't he done anything. I had felt myself tearing up. This is just ridiculous, here I am getting upset over James Potter. I was turning into one of his bimbos. This was not good. I mean I didn't want him to think I was mindless now or something because of what charm he has which he has a lot worked on me. Which isn't fair. He has had to much practice with Charm. I felt more tears forming as I was left to contemplate my thoughts. '' I still haven't figured why I like James Potter so much....'' I said to the fir, as it crackled. I thought I heard something else, but I was probably imagining it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Love is unknown territory.....or is it???? Februsary 14th 1976 Empty Re: Love is unknown territory.....or is it???? Februsary 14th 1976

Post  Sirius Black Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:53 am

Walking in after leaving Roxanne near her house entrance. Grinning as I walked in, she was nice but I didn't want to snog her in well, anywhere to be honest she was trying a little to hard, as I buttoned my shirt up I was walking to my dorms when I heard a voice. I turned to see who just said a deadly secret. She doesn't know why she likes Prongsie so much?... I turned and grinned as it turned out to be Lily Evans herself. " Oi!, " I said loudly as I walked over to her sitting on the chair across from her. " Me I wouldn't know why you like Prongsie so much either. " I said shrugging. " Lily, your face is about as red a your hair. " I pointed out with a grin still planted on my face.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Love is unknown territory.....or is it???? Februsary 14th 1976 Empty Re: Love is unknown territory.....or is it???? Februsary 14th 1976

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:58 am

I folded my arms quickly, felt my face go red, this is NOT at all what I wanted to happen. " Thanks for pointing that out Sirius..." I snapped, knowing how red my face must be. I looked up to him and he had a grin on his face. " Would you stop looking like you've won the lottery?!" I asked sharply. " I mean....Please just keep this to yourself?.....please? " I pleaded. He had to love this. I was pleading him to not tell James that I had a huge thing for him. I'm just glad he didn't come in when I said how much I wanted to be with him or something worse. " Sirius I honestly don't know why....jealousy just outcomes me sometimes and I feel like I'm going to punch one of his bimbos in the head. " I told him. " I know, you're the last person I want to be telling this too. But please can you just let me talk to James?...Or just leave him this letter?" I asked him. I looked at him pleadingly. " Please Sirius.?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Leaning into the chair. " Now why wouldn't I want to love this situation. How badly do you not want me to have overheard? " I asked her. Still looking at her, I hated when girls said please to me. It was like my weakness or something. Especially when it was one of the girls my friends absolutely worshiped the ground they walked on. I felt indebted to Lily. To protect her and help her out in tough situations. " Lily, you're taking all the fun out of this....I hope you know that.." I said pouting slightly. " I may not tell...." I pointed out. " Just hope that it doesn't accidentally slip out. I mean, Lily...he's liked you since he was eleven years old...how am I supposed to keep the secret of; Hey Prongs..you know the love of your life...yeah, she doesn't want me to tell you but she likes you A LOT.." I snapped, folding my arms. " Why shouldn't I just tell my best friend that you like him A LOT hm?" I asked her crossing my legs in the chair looking over to her. With my head tilted to the side. I shook my head. Ignoring what Prongs would've told me picking up dog habits.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:05 am

" I think he would like it better if I told him I liked him...don't you?" I asked him. I mean really now, he could just be pulling your leg or something. At least that's what James would end up thinking. " You know he'd think you were just pulling his leg. Then he'd end up coming to me... to ask me..and he'd be dreading talking to me about it. " I pointed out to him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum