Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:29 am

I smiled at her.  "We wanted a daughter and we also wanted James to have a sibling.  Yes... at first it was about James needing someone to play with at a young age, but we also wanted two children from teh beginning.  We had James so late, we knew having you as we were even older thre were risks in having a child so late."  I wanted to explain everything to my upset daughter.  I did not know how she found out, but I wanted to make sure to help her understand why we adopted her.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:32 am

So if they had actually given birth to me, I could have had birth defects or something.  I nodded, understanding a little on my mum and dad's aspect.  I pushed more hair away from my face as it dried.  "Do you... did they ever tell you why I was given up?" I asked her quietly.  I just did not understand how someone could just let their child go.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 am

I did not know.  "We met your mother, she just never really gave us much information.  But it did not matter to us why you were in the system... we ere just happy to make you a part of the family.  It was a closed adoption, however.  Your dad has all hte paperwork.  We were getting everything around to show you," I said.  I was sure that Ember could figure out whythey did not want someone as lovely as the little girl who is now my daughter.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 am

At least Mum was definitely being honest with me after all these years.  I bit my lip slightly and picked at my fingernails.  "EVerything... everything about me is the same, right?  My birthday and such?" I asked.  I felt so lost knowing Mum and Dad were not my real parents.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:38 am

"Yes, all of that stays the same," I told her.  "You were so tiny when we adopted you -- it was the end of October the same year you were born.  You did have a different name at the time... We do have a couple of photos of your biological mum that was kept with the files."  I squeezed her hands.  "Would you like to go see everything we have?" I asked her.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:39 am

I shook my head.  "Not yet... I'm not even sure if I'm ready to accept what I found out.  Could you just put it in my room or something?  I might want to go through it on my own," I said quietly.  I really hoped that I may be able to see it without Mum or Dad looking over my shoulders.  I gazed at my mum.  "Can I ask you one thing, though?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 am

I smiled at my lovely girl. "Of course you can," I assured her.  I hated that she even felt like she needed to ask permission to question me about anything.  But I understood why she felt that way.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:42 am

"PLease, never lie to me again.  No matter what.  Can you promise me that?" I asked her, looking at her intently.  I wanted to try to prevent anyone from lying t ome anymore.  I did not need protecting.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:44 am

I nodded at her.  "I promise.  No matter what, youll get honesty from me, Ember," I said.  I still had so much to tell her about her name and everything.  Her name was not always Ember Tabatha Potter.  She used to be Alana Lacey Rylan Kensington; we changed it at the request of her mother.  But she wanted space.  That I would give. I would tell Ryan to leave everything for Ember in her room.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3