Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 am

My eyes widened.  "How do you know?" I asked.  "Mum and Dad finally told you?"  I really wondered when they would get around to telling her.  But I thought that they would do it in a manner that she would not want to kill me... o rwhere she would be so upset.  I expected some anger or something, but nothing like this.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 am

I scoffed at the denseness of my brother.  "No... Tobi overheard them debating if they should tell me or not," I said, crossing my arms.  "But you knew?@  You knew and you decided not to tell me.  I thought I could always trust you, James."  I wanted to run away and hide, but I just stood there staring at James.  He almost did nto feel like my brother anymore.  I hated that they kept it a secret.  If they would have all been honest with me, then it would not be so bad.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 am

I have never felt this horrible towards my sister ever before.  I wrapped my arms around her tightly, not letting her squirm away from me.  "Em... I am so sorry.  But it doesn' tmatter to me," I said softly.  She was still my baby sister.  I kissed hte top of her head before she pulled away from me.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 am

Of course James would not think anything of this.  "But it matters to me!" I shouted, pulling away from him.  I lowered my voice and looked down.  "James... I'm not really a Potter.  My parents didn't want me.  What if they're horrible people and I get to acting like them along the road somewhere?  Diseases... everything.  I was unwanted... am unwanted.  And now... everyone is lying to me."  I hated how things were falling apart around me.  In a amtter of seconds, my reality was shattered and broken.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:41 am

I was out on the dock with the other guys.  We heard Ember's dulcit tones and we all got a little worried.  I glanced over at Remus and he looked concerned.  It sucked that he could not openly go comfort his girlfriend.  "He better watch it... she's pissed," I said softly.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 am

I ran a hand through my damp hair, it staying more messy than ever.  How could I be so utterly thoughtless about her?  I put a hand on her shoulder.  "Ember Tabatha Potter," I said ever so gently.  "The answer is in your name.  You are a Potter.  You are part of this family -- mum and dad gave you mum's name like they gave me dad's.  I want you in my life as my little sister -- I need you, too.  I love you with all my heart, Ember."  I looked at her and could see a smile playing at her lips.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:46 am

I hated how easily James could win me over.  I looked up at him and felt myself feel better already.  "James... I highly doubt you need me," I said lamely.  I felt tears coming to my eyes again.  "Don't ever lie to me again, though.  Even if it might hurt me... don't lie.  Please.  I trust you more than anyone and I don't want that to ever change," I said to him, looking into his eyes.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 am

I hugged my sister tightly.  "I promise.  I will always be here for you.  And I won't do anything to compromise that," I assure dher.  I pulled away and looked at my sister.  "You need to talk to MUm and Dad about this."  I knew she did not want to, but she had to.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 am

I sighed and nodded.  I looked out and saw the rest of the gang watching us.  "Well... will you let Tobi know I had to talk to Mum," I said, walking back towards our house.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 am

I nodded and watched her leave.  I returned to the dock and explained that Ember was upset.  I did not mention the whole adoption.  It was not my place to share all of this with the guys.  I passed along the apology to Tobi and we all started to get back on with our afternoon.  I could not help but continue to worry about my sister.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 am

I made my way back home and saw Mum up front pruning her roses.  I smiled at her slightly when she greeted me.  "Mum... why did you and Dad not tell me I was adopted?" I questioned quietly.  I picked at my dress hwen I spoke.  I felt horrible with teh way I put such shock and concern on Mum's face.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:54 am

I looked at my daughter and placed my gloved hands on my knees.  "Honey... I am not sure what you're talking about," I said, lying.  Ryan and I talked about telling her.  We had decided to do it this weekend... how did she already know?
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:55 am

I shook my head.  "Don't lie.  I know it's true.  Were you ever going to ttell me?" I inquired.  I walked over and sat down on the step as I looked at my mother.  I really was glad that James calmed me down before speaking to Mum.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 am

I stood up and walked to sit next to her.  "We planned on telling you this weekend, sweetie," I explained.  I took off my gloves and held my daughter's hand.  I felt horrid taht she heard about all of this not by one of us.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:57 am

I wanted to believe her.  "Why did you have to adopt me?" I asked, feeling a little sad about what I was thinking.  But I wanted to know everything I could about this.  Was I a second choice for my parents?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next