Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I see you cry it makes me want to die -- Summer 2001 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When I see you cry it makes me want to die -- Summer 2001 (DONE) Empty When I see you cry it makes me want to die -- Summer 2001 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 pm

It had been a week since the incident with Addison.  I had no idea what happened that night to this day.  I just hoped that she woudl be able tot ell me when she woke up.  I was an Auror, so I wondered if perhaps this had something to do with anything or if I was just being paranoid.  The Healers had induced a coma to help wtih healing.  They claimed she should wake up any time now.  I hated the waiting game.. it was all too familiar to me with Dad.

My Mum had Sedona while I stayed close to Addison.  With how much trauma she had to her head, the Healers were nto sure the complete damage done.  I stayed by her side and held her hand.  "Addi... honey, wake up.  You have a little girl who misses her mum," I said quiety.

Last edited by Dean Black on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

When I see you cry it makes me want to die -- Summer 2001 (DONE) Empty Re: When I see you cry it makes me want to die -- Summer 2001 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:26 am

I heard beeping and a voice... a voice that seemed so far away.  I felt something in my hand as well.  After a few moments, I opened m yeyes and saw a dark haired man sitting by me.  He was vaguely familiar.  When he lookedat me, he looked so happy to see me awake.  "Dean?" I questioned.  He looked so different from when I last saw him.  Ihad just seen him around school.  I had never realy hung out with him before.  why was he here?
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

When I see you cry it makes me want to die -- Summer 2001 (DONE) Empty Re: When I see you cry it makes me want to die -- Summer 2001 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 am

I kissed Addison's hand.  "I'm right here, babe," I told her.  I saw an odd look in her eyes.  "What is it?" I asked.  She was freaking me out.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 am

I pulled my hand away form him.  We barely knew each other besides in passing.  Why was he calling me babe?  "Where are my parents?" I asked him.  Why weren't they here?  "And why aren't you at school?" I saw that it was nearly eleven in the morning.  I knew we had to have class.  We had just finished a weekend at Hogsmeade... why would he be here?  He better not be using em as an excuse to skip class.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 am

I furrowed my brow slightly.  "Addie, why would we be in school?" I asked.  Wha was going on?  She had to be giving me just a hard time.  She had to be.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:33 am

I stared at Dean Black.  "Why wouldn't we be?  It's not yet the summer."  Why was he bothering me?  I just wanted to know what was gong on and clearly he had no clue.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 am

Okay... something was definitely not right.  I had to figure this out.  I wanted to reach out and hold her but the confused look in her eyes told me not to.  "Addison... what is the last thing ou remember?" I asked her cautiously.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 am

Was he normally this dense?  He did not seem to be stupid in classes.  "Well... we just finished a Hogsmeade trip on Saturday... that would make today Monday.  Yesterday I broke up with Phoenix... what else do you think you should know?" I thought he was being quite nosy.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:37 am

I felt my stomach drop.  If she thought it was right after she broke up with Phoenix... that was a copule of months before we even started to date... before we kissed each other in the Astronomy Tower.  Which meant she did not know we were married... and what about Sedona?
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:38 am

Okay, I was getting a little creeped out by Dean.  "Can I maybe get a healer in here to talk to?  I'm just... we don't know each other that well.  You're making me a little nervous."  I felt bad for pretty much asking him to leave.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:41 am

That was probably a good idea.  "Addie, just one thing before I leave," I said, standing up.  "It's not our fourth year anymore... but I'll wait to tell you anything else."  I left to get a Healer.  I waited out of the room while the healer would talk and check Addison out.

The healer came back into the hallway and called me over.  he explained everything to me.  With the amount of trauma that this was not necessarily surprising.  She may get her memory back... but she may not.  I would believe that she would get it back... she just needed reminding.  Her parents were in North America; they had moved back there before our wedding.  It was going to be a pain until they got here.  Addison did not trust me to hep her.  "Shoul dI tell her of our life together?  She has a daughter."  The healer nodded.  "Yes, but slowly as she is very fragile."

I knew one other thing, too.  I was definitely going to try to get Aunt Lily on the case... I wanted someone I could trust to watch my wife.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 am

I was looking at my left hand.  I was a married woman?  How could I not remember this?  Perhaps that was why Dean was with me today.. was I married to him?  I could not believe I was missing about five years of my life -- according to the Healer.  When the door opened again, it was Dean walking in.  "Hello," I said to him quietly.  "Do you have more to tell me?  I'm already quite a few years behind the times.  So I'm putting together that you're the person I'm married to...?"  I held up my hand to show my rings.  This was extremely awkward for me.  "And something tells me that since you're here and no one else is... that I'm probably right."  I felt really bad for putting the pain in his eyes.  That gave me the only answer I needed.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 am

I sighed and sat down.  It was hard to see her eyes and not see love there.  "Yeah, Addie," I replied, resisiting wanting to call her babe or anything like that.  "We were married two years ago or so.  We had started dating not long after you broke up wtih Phoenix... there was a time we stopped dating and then once we got back together, we stayed strong," I explained.  I was not even going to get into having a daughter right now.  I could not overwhelm her if I could help it anyways.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 am

This was a lot to take in.  I had been with Dean black?  I remember thinking he had been cute in school.  He was still attractive to be honest.  But did I remember wanting to marry him?  No... and I felt really bad about that.  "Dean... I'm sorry.  I don't remember any of this," I told him quietly, hating doing this if everything he was telling me was the truth.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:49 am

I tried to smile.  It was not her fault that she could not remember.  I wanted to reach out and take her hand but instead, I folded mine on my lap.  "It's alright," I replied.  I could not begrudge her that.  This was just going to be difficult.  I knew how it was with Uncle Remus and Aunt Chloe... and they were so strong together now -- even though Uncle Remus was still a little different than he was before.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next