Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000 - Page 4 Empty Re: I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000

Post  Xander Black Thu May 15, 2014 9:07 am

I waved to mummy as me and daddy went upstairs. I thought daddy would like some of the cauldron cake I had in my hands. So, I gave him some and it got on his face. It made his face look funny. I laughed at daddy's face. " I'm sharing!"
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000 - Page 4 Empty Re: I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000

Post  Regulus Black Wed May 28, 2014 7:13 am

I was not expecting that at all, so I was highly unprepared for the cauldron cake that got smeared onto my face and into my goatee.  I could not help but laugh when Xander said that.  "You are sharing... but next time, can we get it in my mouth?" I teased, giving him a bit of a show of trying to reach it with my tongue.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Wed May 28, 2014 7:43 am

I laughed clapping my hands together as Daddy looked really funny with it on his face. I nodded, " Yes!" I said as I looked at my own hands. I saw I had some left so I handed it to Daddy. " Want some?" I asked him. He did tell me next time. I tried to keep it all in my hands so I wouldn't make daddy messy too.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed May 28, 2014 7:47 am

I laughed and opened my mouth.  "Of course!" I told him, letting him feed me, which  no matter what was always a messy task.  "Are you ready to get cleaned up, littlel man?"
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4