Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000

Post  Regulus Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 am

I grinned at the boy.  "Well, your mummy will be so thankful that you found it!" I said happily to Xander.  I thought it was amazing how easily Xander could change my mood from being surly and brooding to just being happy and carefree.  I remembered when Lyn could do that, too... then she became a teenager and started growing up making me have all new worries for her.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd die for her & she lives for me -- Fall 2000

Post  Xander Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:56 am

I clapped my hands together, " Daddy can we have cauldron cake?" I asked him, I wanted us to share one. I also just wanted one. Daddy will eat most of it though. I had been good, " I eated my lunch." I told him with a nod to give him a reason to give me the cake.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:12 am

I laughed and tickled Xander a bit as I headed towards the kitchen.  "You don't need to convince me, kiddo.  I will gladly get you a cauldron cake," I informed him.  I loved spoiling him.  Aimee sometimes had to watch me to make sure that I behavedmyself with him in addition to making sure Xander stayed a good boy.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:55 am

I had excused myself as I heard quite the commotion in the kitchen. I opened the door, peeking in, I saw our son sitting in his chair. Then Regulus was getting him a cauldron cake. " I guess we'll have dessert before dinner just once." I said making my presence known.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:27 am

I grinned at Aimee.  "Oh yeah, definitely just this once," I said, smirking and setting the cake down in front of Xander.  If we got caught every time I gave Xander a cauldron cake before dinner, I would be a dead man by now.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 am

I smirked and attempted a scowl. " Yes, just this once." I said again. I walked in the room, over to Regulus, " I'm very proud of you.." I said to him. I know how hard it was and which is why he retreated.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:59 pm

I sighed and wrapped my arms around Aimee.  I kissed the top of her head.  "Why exactly does she have to grow up?" I asked, chuckling a little sadly.  I looked down at my beautiful wife and attempted a reassuring smile.  I really did hate the fact that Lyn was a big girl now.  I could not protect her anymore from getting hurt or anything... she did not need me.  It was really rather depressing... but I was so happy for her at the same time.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:34 pm

I had started to eat the cake as soon as daddy put it down. " Lyn is gone?" I asked mummy and daddy. If she left and didn't see me. I was mad at her now as I ate the cake mad. " I'm mad now.." I told them, as if they should know I am mad. Lyn not seeing me. I am special. " I'm here daddy." I said as I smiled he looked sad.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm

I laughed and went over to Xander and ruffled his hair.  "Lyn will be back... she has a big date," I said, chuckling.  "You'll always be here... you won't leave your daddy all alone, will you?" I teased, grinning.  The kids always had the power to put a smile on my face -- no matter my mood.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:44 pm

I grinned, " You make it sound like she's leaving...she's not leaving anyone alone." I told my boys to reassure them. It's a date. " She won't ever stop being your little girl..." I told Reg, then turning to our little boy who had cake all over his face, " She'll always be your big sister." I told him as I smiled, " When your done daddy will have to help you with a bath...Right?" I turned to Reg as I would take this time to relax with a tea possibly.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:04 pm

I rolled my eyes at how calm Aiee was about this.  "She is leaving us to be with Pettigrew.  I mean, Jetty.  I know, I know... he's not like his father, but still.  It's difficult for me to see past that," I said quietly.  I already felt like my little girl had left a long time ago.  She was so grown up... but Aimee was right, I was sure that Lyn would always view herself as a daddy's girl if not my little girl.  "You say that, Aimee, but she's all grown up now.  I doubt she'll see herself that way."  I sighed and looked at Xander when Aimee mentioned a bath.  I could not help but laugh.  "Of course Daddy will get him all cleaned up... perhaps we can let Mummy have some time for herself...?" I suggested to my little man.  I was sure that some relaxation would be nice to get for Aimee.  I smiled at her.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:23 am

Smiling, " She is growing up....sadly we can't tell her who she feels things for..." I told him. Knowing he already knew that. It was just telling him that again. It seemed to like to run away from him. I guess it was the point of him being attached to a little girl. " Alone time, would be wonderful." I said as I couldn't help but laugh as Xander attempted to clean his face with messy hands. " I think you'll have your hands full for a while."
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:28 am

I laughed and nodded.  "Yeah... I think that there will definitely be a lot of time spent to make this little guy clean again," I said, shaking my head  "But at least we can get some boy time in, right Xan?" I knew that my son would just agree to whatever we said to him since he was getting attention.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:30 am

Smiling I clapped my hands together. " yay!" I said happily as daddy and me would have lots of fun. " i can show you the toy mummy bought me!"
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:39 am

I laughed and picked him up.  "Well then, looks like we better get started," I said, grinning at him.  I started to walk upstairs and on the way past Aimee I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next