Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012 Empty You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:46 am

I was lounging by the lake and chuckled at the giant squid swimming around and enjoying the sunshine that was coming down onto the grounds.  I smiled and laid back, looking up at the sky, squinting slightly.  There were not many clouds in the sky to even try to pick out shapes.  A shadow crossed over me and I turned slightly to see that Ben was standing over me, looking only a little awkward.  We had a couple of dates over the summer... and the last one ended with slight disappointment.  We had been so close to having our first kiss -- and then he left.  I had a feeling that it may have been because we were on my front porch and I knew my dad was just inside the door ready to break up anything inappropriate.  I smiled at my boyfriend and patted the grass beside me.  "How are you first NEWT level classes going?" I asked him, propping myself up on my elbows.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012 Empty Re: You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:43 pm

I sat down next to Elliot, crossing my legs in front of me.  I looked over at her and smiled.  "They're going," I said.  "I'm nearly two years away from taking the NEWTs, but they're acting like they're at the endof this year."  I shook my head, sighing.  "Oh well... I'll live."  I stayed quiet for a moment and then looked back at Elliot.  "I know they haven't posted it yet, but would you like to do a date in Hogsmeade when the first visit comes up?" I asked her.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012 Empty Re: You should have kissed me; I was right on the edge, ready to fall -- Fall 2012

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:22 am

That was kind of an abrupt change of subject.  I chuckled and looked over at Ben.  "Hmm... i suppose... I don't foresee a better offer coming along," I teased, smirking at him.  He knew better than to take me seriously.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 am

I rolled my eyes at Elliot.  "Oh, would you stop being so sarcstic," I said, teasing her.  My smirk hoepfully told her that I was enjoying this.  It was how me and Elliot rolled.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:10 pm

I raised my eyebrows at my boyfriend.  "What?  Can't you handle it?" I teased, sighing.  "Maybe I'll have to find someone who can deal with my attitude a little better."  I looked out over ht elake so I would not start laughing.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:54 pm

I laughed at her and nudged her shoulder with my own.  "You know how hard it'd be for you to find someone that could handle you," I poitned out to her.  "I'm the best chance you've got right now."
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:27 am

I shot him a look and rolled my eyes.  "Are you saying that I'm difficult?" I questioned him, wondering how Ben would answer that.  I was rather smirky because I knew he would end up getting himself into trouble.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:42 pm

I shook my head at her innocently.  "Of course not," I said to her easily.  "Why on earth would I say such a thing?  That's just rude."  My smile was starting to creep onto my face.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:24 am

I glared at Ben teasingly.  "Don't make me angry," I said, threatening to stand up and get away from him.  I could not help but laugh when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down where I ended up landing in his lap.  "Hey, that's no fair."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:48 pm

I pulled Elliot down easily adn smirked at her  "What's no fair?  You could always try to get away," I assured her, kind of hoping she would try.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon May 18, 2015 12:42 am

I looked at him, trying to find an escape route already.  "You say that as though you know who will win," I said to him, not moving yet, but getting ready mentally to run to his left.  I could sneak behind the tree that was there adn use that as a buffer to get farther away - though not too far, I sitll wanted him to be able to catch me.  It would be fun.  "And it will so be me," I added, springing to my feet and starting to run playfully.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed May 20, 2015 4:21 am

I laughed and started to run after her, our things lay on the ground forgotten.  We were wearing our robes, but loosely, and they flowed out behind her as she ran in the typical Hogwarts uniform.  She looked adorable.  I was able to catch up to her easily; I had about one stride to her two, so it was rather easy to do.  I grabbed her around her waist and, with our momentum, we ended up tumbling to the ground.  We were slightly out of breath and we just laid there on our backs for a moment.  I propped myself up on my elbow and looke down at her beautiful brown eyes. 

Without hesitation, I leaned down and gave her a kiss - our first kiss.  I put my fingers beneath her chin as we kissed.  Her hand went to my shoulder and caressed my arm.  We broke apart, our breathing slightly ragged, and looked into each others' eyes.  I grinned at her.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 am

I smirked and shoved him playfully.  "If you wanted to kiss me... you didn't need to chase me around," I said to him, laying down on the ground and looking up at the sky.  I was practically in heaven.  Until my brother found out.  Then I would be miserable.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 am

I laid down next to her and let her adjust herself to be laying on my arm and a hand on my chest.  "Ah, well, I wanted it to be memorable," I said to her, squeezing her slightly.  "And being complete goofballs... that's just us."
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:43 am

I chuckled and nodded.  I looked over at Benjamin.  "You're right; we are just a couple of goofballs," I agreed with him.  "Just be glad that you don't have to deal with Abel that much..."  I instinctively looked around for my older brother.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next