Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We got something that will never die, our love, our lives----April 15th 1980

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We got something that will never die, our love, our lives----April 15th 1980 Empty We got something that will never die, our love, our lives----April 15th 1980

Post  Ted Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Well, we had been out of school for a little while, and we have been dating for quite sometime. I had decided that tonight I was going to do it and propose to the love of my life Andromeda Black. I just hoped she would say yes. I know she is giving up a lot for me, I just care about her a lot....I bit my lip nervously, I was going to do it. I had actually gotten Andromeda to go out for dinner. So, I went to pick her up and got to her door. She thankfully didn't look like she expected anything. I hoped she hadn't, I thought I did a good job at hiding my ideas. I smiled thinking of her reaction. I walked in, " Andy?" I said loudly.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

We got something that will never die, our love, our lives----April 15th 1980 Empty Re: We got something that will never die, our love, our lives----April 15th 1980

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:35 pm

I was going on a date tonight with Ted. We haven't been able to really go on one, except for trips to Hogsmeade every now and then. But this was our first date since we've been out of school. I decided on something simple, but a bit elegant. He wouldn't tell me where we were going, which he knows frustrates me, but he also knows I like surprises. I slipped into my blue, skin tight, sweater dress. The night was to be cool, and Ted likes when I wear things that show every single curve. I heard him say my name from downstairs. I quickly checked my hair and makeup and hurried to the stairs, catching my breath at the corner before the steps. I descended down them at an easy pace. "Hi Ted." I smiled wide, he looked handsome.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

We got something that will never die, our love, our lives----April 15th 1980 Empty Re: We got something that will never die, our love, our lives----April 15th 1980

Post  Ted Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:50 pm

" You look gorgeous." I smiled, I was fiddling with the ring in my pocket. I was so nervous. I was taking her to Hogshead then to the side of the lake. " We should go." I said as I offered her my arm as I closed the door behind me. " So, You excited to know where we're going?" I asked her. I had already spoken with Sirius about this. I got his okay go for it. I smiled, knowing that the family Andy still cares about approves of me. Knowing that I can provide for her I hope it is enough for her to know I will always be there for her. I felt myself becoming warm as I knew I wanted to propose by the water. Although, I might not be able to wait until then. I might find myself doing it early as I began to feel clammy.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 pm

I hooked my arm through Ted's and rested my hand against it. "Oh, very excited. I keep thinking where you might take me. Maybe some fancy place, maybe something not. And then I think, it really doesn't matter," I looked up at him, "as long as I am with you, I'll go anywhere." I felt my self flush with my words of love towards him. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I am glad you asked me out. I've had the need to get out of the house lately and you gave me perfect timing." I smiled more. I didn't know what would be happening tonight, but it didn't matter what happened, as long as Ted is with me, everything will be good. I noticed his hand get sweaty and my smiled fell a bit. "You're not getting sick are you?"
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:29 pm

My brows furrowed, " No, I'm not sick...I promise." I said with a smile. We had gotten to Hogsmead, I knew I had to propose soon, then we can fly for a bit. Thankfully I am a good flyer, I smiled as she fixed her hair. I held the door open and we sat down at a table. We ordered our food, I looked to her eyes, " Andromeda....listen there was a reason as to why I asked you out tonight in particular. " I paused I couldn't realize that I was really doing this.I know she is from a pureblood family and here I was trying to tarnish her good name. " I love you and I have for a long time, I will always be there for you... Andromeda Black will you marry me?" I had gotten down on one knee and opened the little velvet box. As I looked to her eyes to wait for her answer. Which I hoped desperately it was yes.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I stared at Ted for so long. It seemed like my mind was trying to see if this was real or if I was in a dream. When I finally realized it was really, I was crying. "Yes, Yes, of course I'll marry you." I practically fell out of my seat to be on my knees with Ted. "I love you so much, I always have. You make everything better." I took his face gently into my hands and kissed him. Gosh, I loved this man.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:50 pm

It took me a minute to register what it was she said. I was so happy I couldn't believe this. People around us awed and a few clapped. I couldn't express how happy she made me. " I love you too. I always will." I said I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. Our waitress came over with a few free drinks. " Congratulations." She said happily as she left them on the table. I couldn't be happier. I have loved this women for I do not know how long. It was our first year when I noticed her and I'm glad I never looked back. I remember meeting her the first time when her sisters tried to tell her she was too good for me. I agreed with them but andromeda didn't. I couldn't be happier for that fact. I held her hands as I stood up; " I guess we should order some food." I said to my now fiance and I could even just relax a little bit.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:07 am

When I first met Ted, I was a little unsure about where we would be going because of our family differences. I'm glad I never listened to my sisters because I really couldn't ask for a better man than this one standing in front of me. As we took our sits, I kept a hold on his one hand as I took the drink that the waitress gave us. I could see some people around toasting to our new found relationship and I don't think there has been a moment before this that I was ever happier. The day Ted asked me out was probably my other happy moment. I smiled at him and lifted my drink a little to give us a toast. "To our new found love, and the days that we'll bring happiness to each other." It was cheesy, but it was the best that I had.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:15 am

I grinned, " To happiness." I agreed, I couldn't believe it. We were engaged, I had written Sirius and he told me to go for it. So, I guess I did. I wanted to write him. He was one of the people that Andy could talk to so I got him to approve.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:33 am

I looked down at my hand, at the sparkly ring Ted gave me. I looked at him. "This ring is beautiful, I love it." I smiled. Here, sitting across from me, was the man I dreamed about for so long and now I'll be getting married to him. I couldn't wait to tell Sirius. I think he would be happy for me. Him and Ted always seemed to get along well enough. I would make sure Sirius was the first to know, besides all the people around us of course.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 am

I grinned, "I am glad you like it. " I was a little worried it wouldn't be enough for her to be honest. I wondered, if it was enough. Hm, she seems to like it. I stayed smilin which i had a feeling it wouldn't disappear anytime soon.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 am

Our dinner went smooth and some people came and congratulated us personally. I was a bit amazed by all the support we were getting. Maybe these people didn't know who we were, the families that we come from, how different we are from one another in that aspect.

Ted and I walked out of there. I wrapped my arm around his back and kept close to him. The sun was starting to go down.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 am

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, " You want to see Sirius?" I asked her knowing she wanted to tell someone. Afterwards we can always just fly around afterward.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:51 am

I beamed up at Ted. "Could we really?" I was smiling so much. I wanted to see Sirius and tell him more than I've ever wanted to tell anyone something.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 pm

I nodded, " Of course we can." I said happily. Glad she was excited to show off the ring I got for her. To talk to him and see how him and Ember are doing since they've been engaged. Everyone we knew was getting engaged or married. James an Lily have been married for about a year almost I believe. Sirius an Ember were engaged. A few of my friends were engaged. It was just a happy time ignoring the new Dark Lord that was gaining power.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum