Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:49 am

I swear I heard surround sound with the two of them.  I just smiled at the two of them.  I went and poured myself a glass of wine.  "I believe that I might just want to go to the study... I don't think I want to discuss any gossip with the two of you.  I'm telling you, I didn't hear a thing," I said to them.  I took a sip of the wine and grabbed one of Chloe's cookies.  "This is really a great combination."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 am

I took hold of his arm and led him to the couch, " I don't believe you...at all." I smiled, " Spill it." I said as I couldn't contain my grin he just proved he knows something.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 am

I sighed, knowing that there was no way i would be able to just sneak off to the study.  That was definitely not going to happen.  "I just heard I had a fan club that I wasn't fully aware about," I said, feeling kind of odd that I had a fanclub.  I was nothing special... and way too old for the girls in Hogwarts.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:15 am

I crossed my arms, shaking my head at Remus.  "You seriously had no idea that you had a fanclub?" I asked him.  To me it would have been obvious!
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:52 am

" Aw, apparently I give you to much credit babe." I teased as I laughed at the look I got from him. " That's not it....you heard something else....did you hear it?" I asked him looking to Ember. "Did he hear?" I asked her.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I rolled my eyes.  It was not like my self-esteem issues where a secret.  I did not see what all the fuss was about.  I took a sip of wine and saw two pairs of eyes boring into me, so I definitely had to cave.  I sighed.  "Alright, i heard what you think I heard," I said, trying not to chuckle.  I thought it was quite entertaining that Elena had a crush on me.  How on earth was I going to be able to act like I did not know?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:39 am

Oh no, Elena would freak. " You have to pretend that you don't know babe. She would be heartbroken and besides with all the work you do. I hope you can forget that. " I said knowing the look on Ember's face. " We can hope you can keep it to yourself babe." I said with a smile. Knowing he would, despite being awkward for a little bit. " Try not to be awkward." I said giving him a tip. " She turns to you for a lot of help." I said to him, making sure he knew that he couldn't let her know he knows. Teenage girls are very mean to themselves.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 am

I shook my head at them.  "You two act as if I don't have any tact," I said, looking at each of them.  "I think I can handle myself with Elena... I help her a lot, I know.  And I won't do anything that would prevent her from coming to me when she has problems."  They had to realize that.  I was a little bit better with this type of stuff than they gave me credit for.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 am

I crossed my arms and stared at Remus.  Yes, he had tact.  But he would so be awkward about everything.  "Seriously... she will kill me then you if she found out you knew."  I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little bit.  "But you really did not know that you had a fan club?  Or that you had all these school girls crushing on you?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 am

I had to agree with Ember, " You know she will lose her temper and stop turning to you for at least a while. " I told him. She was a very dependable girl who liked to hide herself from everyone except her family and now she may feel embarrassed. " Just be careful babe." I told him, looking to Ember and smiling, " We could just attempt to get him drunk then he may forget?" I suggested.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 pm

I was getting rather insulted that they did not think that I would be able to handle this type of information.  "If only the two of you knew what secrets I was forbidden to tell by our children... and not once have I betrayed their trust.  I think I can handle it," I said, not liking the idea of them trying to get me drunk.  I could see the evil grins appearing on their faces and I knew that neither one of them heard what I just said.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 pm

I grinned at Chloe.  "Oh, I like the idea of getting him drunk.  We won't just attempt to, we'll succeed," I said, giving Remus a pointed look.  This would definitely be quite entertaining.  As much as he hated to admit it, Remus was a lightweight because he was always behaving himself and honestly having to take care of all of us when we got plastered.  So I did not think that this task would be all that difficult.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Grinning, " you know babe...if you like the wine so much we can just get you another bottle." I said knowing I have a few batches of champagne cupcakes. There were many thig here that had alcohol in them. I just wasn't about to say which things.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:29 pm

"No, no," I said, standing up.  "I'm not going to interrupt girl's day.  I think I'll take my one glass to the study and work on some grading so you two can enjoy your afternoon."  I was not about to let them get me drunk.  There was no reason for them to have to do taht.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 pm

I looked at Chloe and crossed my arms.  "Remus, I think we'd love it if you'd stay," I said, teasing him.  We had to make sure he would not say anything to Lenni.  And it would be just fun to get im drunk, too.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next