Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014 Empty I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014

Post  Marie Crabbe Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:41 am

Vinny and I just got back home from Hogwarts for the holiday and I knew that it was going to be miserable.  Mum and I were on somewhat decent terms again... but me and Dad?  Well, he was still so highly disappointed in me that after his first howler, he no longer talked to me through owls.  I had written Aunt Pansy, distraught.  And after she talked with mum, well, it was a little easier to talk to Mum,t hough she wa sstill upset with me.

I looked at my brother.  "So... how long until Dad blows up at me?" I asked him quietly as we went down for supper.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014 Empty Re: I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014

Post  Vincent Crabbe Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:44 pm

I had heard the kids in the other room and I looked at Millie.  "We need to discuss everything with marie," I said to my wife.  It was time to have the conversation in person rather than just by owl.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014 Empty Re: I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- Christmas Holiday 2014

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 am

I put a hand on Vince's arm.  "We're going to behave a bit, dear," I said to him.  I promised Pansy that we would be better.  "You haven't spoken to her since September, so please, behave.  I would like a decent family meal."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:25 am

I rolled my eyes at Marie.  "Don't start anything," I muttered to her as we went to the dining room.  "You don't need to make this any worse than what it already will be.."
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:27 am

Of course Vinny would thinkt hat i was going to try to start something.  I wanted to roll my eyes, but I knew that I had to act like an adult unlike the rest of my family.  "Look, I will behave myself if they will," I said simply.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm

I sighed.  "Then let's go have a decent dinner," I said to her.  The children just got home from King's Cross Station off of the Hogwart's Express for the holiday.  I went into the other room and saw Vinny and Marie look at me, both of them with slightly concerned expressions.  "Come into the dining room for dinner, children."  I did not even look at my daughter but turned back around to go into the dining room.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:42 am

I waved my wand and our food floated to the table and it was rather quiet as we all sat down.  After five more minutes of silence, I spoke up.  "How have classes been?" I inquired before taking a sip of wine.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:31 am

I smiled at Mum and shrugged.  "Classes are interesting enough," I said simply.  "They are preparing us for OWLs so much already.  It's rather interesting to be getting into more serious magic, though."
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:57 pm

I let Vinny answer first as I took a sip of water.  When Mother looked at me, I smiled nervously at her.  "I really enjoy classes.  Our first flying lesson was entertaining. Of course I already had practice," I added, looking at Vinny since he had helped me before I got to school.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:54 pm

I looked at my children.  "Vinny, you need to make sure to study up for the tests, though," I said to him easily.  I copmletely ignored Marie.  I was still very upset with her, even though it was not her fault technically.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:16 am

"Do you think you might try out for hte team next year, Marie?" I inquired, giving my husband a look.  I promised Pansy that I would try to bemore open about Marie's House, but I could not control Vince.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 pm

I looked over at my mother.  "I've already been helping her practice," I said.  "She better at least try out for the team."
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 am

I chuckled at my brother and continued to eat.  I was not entirely sure what to say to that besides to agree.  "Of course I'm going to try out for the team," I said to them.  "Obviously next year, they don't typically do first year candidates."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:40 am

I looked over at Marie.  "That's not always true; if you exert yourself you could succeed," I informed her.  "Bring some sort of recognition back to our name that you have taken away."
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:54 am

I sighed and shook my head at Vince.  This was not the time to be overly judgemental.  "I am sure you'll be recognize in as much as your brother in due time," I said to her quietly.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next