Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD Empty It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 am

Ember and I had our little hangouts to feel like we were kids again. Lily couldn't make it to this one which was all right. We hadn't got the chance to have a girls night for a little while. Instead of a lot of firewhiskey. It became more wine than anything. I had bought some snack and baked up some of my own snacks. It was always important to us to have a girls night. I had some girls movies and pretty much prepared for what we will talk about. Which a lot of the time becomes about the kids. That's all right by me. Just to hang out with getting interrupted, the kids were at school as was Remus. So, this made the time having an empty house not make me lose my mind because I am going empty house crazy. When I get like this I tend to bake......a lot. I looked around I must have around 8 dozen cookies, a few pies, and three cheesecakes. " Hope she's hungry..." I grinned looking around my kitchen. Then I checked the time she should be here soon. I took out wine glasses, and a new wine that neither of us has tried yet. Pinot Grigio called Villa Sandi. I had heard good things, we had been prety much becoming wine tasters. Putting the wine on the counter, I went into Remus' closet and took out one of his sweaters. It was so much warmer than any of my own.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD Empty Re: It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:10 am

I had pulled on some jeans with some boots.  I wanted to make sure that I was comfortable, so I donned one of Sirius's sweatshirts overtop of my t-shirt.  I loved the way they fit on me even to this day.  It was one thing that after years of marriage would never change.  I pulled my hair into a pony tail and headed over to Chloe's place.  I walked in, having brought some wine for us because I was sure that we would go through quite a bit, and found her along with a lot of treats.  "Chloe!  Were you bored?" I teased, giving her a hug as if we hadn't seen each other in a long time.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD Empty Re: It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:43 am

Smiling as she came in, " Yes, I was. I hope you're in a mood for chocolate chip cookies...." I laughed looking over to my covered counter top. " I see you brought some as well, " I said pointing over to the three bottles of the same wine. " I was about to go empty house crazy."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:16 am

I laughed.  "I just know how we drink," I said, setting the bottle with the rest of them.  It was quite entertaining.  I totally had to gush to her about everything Lenni told me.  Chloe would get a kick out of it. "Oh, Chlo... I have fantastic news to tell you about a certain professor at Hogwarts," I said, grabbing someof the cookies.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 am

Nodding, " That makes sense." I said handing her a glass as I took some and walked into the living room. Turning towards her again, " Ou spill the beans!" I said excitedly as I sat down on the couch. I loved these conversations. I got some cookies and had them come to me.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 am

I sat down and nibbled as I gathered my thoughts.  "Well, Lenni told me that there is practically a fan club of female students who have huge crushes on your lovely husband," I said happily, taking a drink of wine.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:19 am

I grinned, " No way!!" I said as I smiled, " Here he thinks he's nothing to see. How big?" I asked. I wanted to know. " she know any of them?" I asked as I took a swig. I think it is adorable they have a crush on him. " That is so cute!" I said. I took a swig of wine, " That is so cute..I assume we are now sworn to secrecy.?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:03 pm

"I know... modest Remus has a fan club!" I said, chuckling as I took a drink of wine.  "Oh yes... Lenni knows some and... well, er, yes, we are now sworn to secrecy according to my daughter."  I nearly let it slip that Lenni was one of the girls who had a crush on Remus.  My daughter would never forgive me if I said her secret.  I popped a bite of cookie in my mouth and knew that Chloe probably would catch on to the fact that I had to backtrack and cover myself there.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:09 am

I raised my eyebrows a bit, " Really?" I said quietly. I thought that it was super cute Elena had a crush on Remus. That was adorable. " That is so cute!" I said trying to contain the awe in my voice. " Don't worry I won't bring it up. Secrecy. " I crossed my heart. I wanted to tell Remus so badly. We could just leave Lenni out of it. I could that handle that. " He is actually quite perceptive with her though....he may already know?" I said concerned I didn't want Lenni to be embarrassed.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:18 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes.  "I doubt it.  IF there's one thing when it comes to our husbands, they don't want to admit the girls are growing up.  And having a crush would mean that Lenni is growing up," I said, taking a sip of wine.  I was not too sure if Remus would realize that or not... perhaps Chloe was onto something.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 am

I had come home to surprise Chloe -- she did not know I was coming at all.  I hated during the school year we did not get a ton of time together.  I heard the ladies laughter and walked where I was close enough to hear without interrupting.  I would just go to the study until Ember left, but I was at least planning on letting them know I was home so I did not freak them out.  I heard something about Elena having a crush on me?  That definitely piqued my curiosity...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:24 am

I heard the floor creak, it was the only noise when someone was there. I picked up my wand and gestured towards the doorway as I quickly walked over to the doorway. Remus would have said something to us by now. I jumped out to see my surprised husband! " Remus!" I said happily, " you're home!" I said my eyes grew larger. " Did you hear anything we said?" I asked him and I saw that look. " You did didn't you?" I asked him.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:37 am

I laughed and gave Chloe a kiss.  "I felt like surprising you... I didn't mean to scare you," I told her.  I looked between Chloe and Ember.  "I just got here... I have no idea what you're talking about."  I really was not sure what I heard... hence why i was trying to listen to more so I could make sure I heard everything correctly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:40 am

" Some reason I don't believe you.." I said with a smirk. " Knowing you....you heard everything." I said as I read him like a book. Giving him a kiss, " Come on in for a minute. " I said leading him in I knew Em wanted to make sure he didn't hear it. " So, what did you hear?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:46 am

I crossed my arms and stared at remus.  "Why don't I believe you?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.  Elena was going to kill me.  I could not believe that Remus would decide to just stop by.  I mean, it was his own home... but still.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next