Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:12 am

I smirked.  Oh yes, I definitely knew that.  I looked at him and shook my head.  "You should know that I don't care.  You will just do as I say..." I smirked at him playfully.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:11 am

I sighed.  "I wouldn't be too sure about that, Lucy," I said to her.  I sighed and looked away from her.  It was the only way that I could be sure that she would not win completely.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:24 pm

I crossed my arms and glared at Ayden. "Don't get me started, Ayden<" I said, warning him.  "I will win.  You know this already."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4