Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your heart won't let you stay, don't wake me up, before you go. If you gotta leave I don't wanna know (SMUT) -- Spring 1999

2 posters

Go down

If your heart won't let you stay, don't wake me up, before you go.  If you gotta leave I don't wanna know (SMUT) -- Spring 1999 Empty If your heart won't let you stay, don't wake me up, before you go. If you gotta leave I don't wanna know (SMUT) -- Spring 1999

Post  Parvati Patil Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:06 pm

It was only a month or so after Liam and I really started to connect (once he opened up to me about Hunter), things started to get a bit more serious.  We were in my flat and we were just watching FRIENDS.  It was a Muggle show, yeah, but it was my guilty pleasure.  I was snuggled up next to my boyfriend, enjoying his arm around my shoulder.  I looked up at him and smiled.  "Don't you hate it when I make you watch this with me?" I teased, knowing that he secretly liked the show, he just would never admit it.

Last edited by Parvati Patil on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

If your heart won't let you stay, don't wake me up, before you go.  If you gotta leave I don't wanna know (SMUT) -- Spring 1999 Empty Re: If your heart won't let you stay, don't wake me up, before you go. If you gotta leave I don't wanna know (SMUT) -- Spring 1999

Post  Liam Collins Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Parvati always made me watch that show with her.  I looked down at her and smiled a bit.  "Ah, well, hate might not be appropriate," I said to her.  "It can be rather entertaining at times."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

If your heart won't let you stay, don't wake me up, before you go.  If you gotta leave I don't wanna know (SMUT) -- Spring 1999 Empty Re: If your heart won't let you stay, don't wake me up, before you go. If you gotta leave I don't wanna know (SMUT) -- Spring 1999

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:50 pm

I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "Of course it is!" I said to Liam.  "You know you adore Rachel."  He groaned and I sat up a bit straighter.  "Liam... kiss me."  I looked at him and I could tell that he was a bit uncomfortable with it.  But we barely snogged or anything.  I wanted so much more.  I knew that it was fast, but Lavender told me stories of how she did more than snog with guys after a first date.  Liam and I had been dating since the beginning of the year and I just felt so close to him.  He was still secretive at times, but at least he opened up about having a brother who died when he was younger... which was why he had a hard time looking into mirrors.

I shifted my position and I straddled him, bending down slightly so I could kissing him passionately.  At first he resisted, but then he actually kissed me back.  My hands slid up beneath his t-shirt and I felt scars, making me stop slightly.  I pulled back and looked at him.  I could tell that he was tense about that.  So I just pulled him towards me again and started snogging again.  My long, black hair fell over my shoulder while my body started to move against his.  I pulled one of my hands out from beneath his shirt and ran it through his shaggy hair, pulling slightly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:09 pm

I rolled my eyes when she mentioned enjoying Rachel Greene, but then she went in a completely different direction.  Startled, I just sort of stared at her like a deer in the headlights.  Of course I had plenty of other women around... but they always meant nothing and only lasted a week or two.  Just long enough for me to satisfy certain needs and then I was gone.  It was just better that way.  Parvati did not know quite yet about my lycanthropy.

But then she kissed me -- rather passionately, I might add.  I was going to protest, but how could I?  Because of the way I always jumped in with women in the past, I had thought of this with her.  I just wanted to try to make it last and I did not want to push something... but clearly she had this in mind as well.  I held onto her hips and then ran my hands along the small of her back and her bum.  I tensed up when her hands went beneath my shirt and brushed my scars.  When she pulled away, I figured it was finished, but I was completely wrong. 

I was normally rough -- it was easier that way because of what was within me; I did not want to be that way with Parvati.  My lips moved from hers to her neck; her perfume filled my senses with it's light delicate scent and ignited my other side a bit.  She started to lift my shirt and I let her take it off of me.  Her eyes looked over my scars while she bit her lip.  To distract her slightly, I lifted her shirt over her head and revealed her deep purple, lacey bra.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Liam's scars were so... intricate that they mesmerized me.  That was when Liam slipped my t-shirt over my head.  I started to snog him again and squeezed his strong shoulders and arms.  He started to kiss my neck again and a moan escaped my lips... a moan of longing.  He had ten years on me and I was sure that he had plenty of experience... and he was using it.  His fingers and touch was light -- just enough to send chills down my spine in the most wonderful way.

He unfastened my bra and I barely had to move my shoulders and it slipped down my arms and to the floor.  Liam's lips went down my neck and, keeping one hand on the small of my back where I arched it, he put his lips on my breast and nipple.  I could feel his tongue and his other hand squeezed, making me moan and arch my back even more, biting my bottom lip.

When he suddenly scooped me up and laid me on my back on the couch, it surprised me.  We started kissing again as his fingers easily unbuttoned my jeans.  I raised my hips slightly as he moved them down my legs.  Ever so slowly, he removed each one of my legs from my jeans.  He started to kiss from my lower leg and made his way up to my thigh, ever to tantalizing.  I could not help but squirm a bit while he did that.  My matching thong was still on and he started to make his way up my stomach and back towards my lips.  

I wrapped my leg around him and pulled him close one our lips met.  I felt him through his jeans and moaned into his lips as we moved against each other.  I slid my hands down his stomach and unbuttoned the four buttons that he had on his jeans and moved them down, though I could not get them all the way down.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:32 pm

I kissed and licked my way back down Parvati's body.  When I made it to her thong, I pulled it down her legs with my teeth.  Before moving back up, I slid my jeans off easily without missing a beat.  I could see the longing in her eyes, but it was not quite yet.  Slowly, I made my way back up to her thighs -- kissing, licking, nipping a bit the entire way.  I paused at her panty line merely to make her squirm.  Looking away from her body and up towards her, she was breathing heavily and brushing her fingertips along her chest slightly as she moved her head so she could see me.  Again, she was biting her bottom lip.

Keeping eye contact until she was the one who broke it, I moved downward again and licked lightly on her clitoris, holding her hips a bit as she arched her back to bring herself closer to me.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:39 pm

I had never been teased as much as what Liam was doing to me.  That was when his tongue found my labia and clitoris.  I started to move and I reached a hand above me to grip the arm of the couch while I moaned.  His tongue was finding all the right places... and he sucked a little bit as well.  My breathing became more ragged as my passion grew.  I had never had anyone make my toes curl the way Liam was succeeding with just his mouth.  "Ooh... Liam," I breathed out his name as it felt like my nerves were ignited with pleasure.  

He came back up and we started kissing again, my legs wrapping around him.  "I want you," I whispered into his ear before nipping at his earlobe.  My hands went back down to his boxers and slipped inside, stroking him before I started to pull his boxers off of him.  He managed to get them off without a hitch.  With my legs, I pulled him closer to me.  After a few moments, he was inside of me... I moaned out in pleasure as I had never felt so full within me before.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am

I thrust into her, slowly at first.  I had wanted this for awhile now... I just wanted to try to be responsible about it since I also wanted us to last.  I kissed her neck as I slowly moved my hips.  Her leg was wrapped around me, pushing me deeper into her.  She moaned and our breathing started to quicken as the passion started to heighten.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:25 am

I ran my nails lightly down his back and to his bum. I squeezed and pulled him closer to me while my leg steadied me as I moved my hips upward so I had pressure on my clit. I was breathing heavily through my mouth into his ear as we moved in rhythm. My body hitched as I had another orgasm. "Oh, God," I breathed out as I came.

It was not too much longer when I felt him cum inside of me. Our breathing was all I heard as he stayed on top of me for a moment while I moved my hands up and down his back, rubbing his back lightly. I had never had an experience quite like that before.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:50 pm

I moved so I was not directly on top of Parvati. "I did enjoy the back rub," I said to her quietly. I held her close and stroked her arm gently.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down