Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:32 pm

I heard the voice of the Lupin girl... the world was starting to go black and hazy.  Was I going to actually be indebted to this girl?
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness -- Spring 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:33 pm

I really didn't want to use magic against him, but he wouldn't stop.  I threw him backwards -- as gently as I could -- and kept the shield charm up between father and son.  "It doesn't have to be this way," I said, getting close enough so I didn't have to yell at them.  I glanced at Ayden.  "Ayden... you are not a monster; I will not let you do this to yourself," I told him, tears in my voice.  Why didn't he see that?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:35 pm

What was she doing?  I knew better than to fight against the charm, though.  Lucy was quite the powerful witch and I didn't really feel like flying backwards again.  "Lucy, this won't change anything except for the fact that he will be gone from our lives," I explained -- or at least tried to.  I kept a close eye on my father; I did not trust the man.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:36 pm

I stood up, coughing and rubbing my neck.  I needed to recuperate before even thinking about going at my son again.  I couldn't believe that this young lady was quite this powerful.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 pm

He didn't think it woudl change anything?  "Ayden!  If you kill your father... do you realize what that would do to you?  You start down that path adn there is no return," I said, feeling like I was pleading with him.  "You start down that path and you turn into him.  Listen to me... I will not let you do that."  I looked over at Fenrir; I didn't trust him and he seemed to be getting strength back.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:59 pm

I took my eye soff of my father and looked into Lucy's.  I realized that she was right.  I couldn't do this.  If I did, then I truly would be no better than he.  I turned to look at dear old dad again.  I walked towards him and got right up in his face.  I realized taht I was a few inches taller than he, which worked in my favor.  "I swear... yous tay away from my family.  And yes, I am talking about the Lupins.  You're not worth me sacrificing my soul just to get you out of our lives... and you know what, I'm thinking that is exactly why you wanted me to come after you.  To prove that I was just as low and horribel as you.  Well guess what, Dad.  I'm not."  And with tht, I turned and walked away.  I would know if he tried anything... Lucy had an eye on him.  I wouldn't want to be up against her right now.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:00 pm

I laughed.  "It doesn't matter what you say right now, deary.  One day she won't be here to help you see your better half.  And when that day comes... you will realize how much like me you really are," I called after him.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 pm

I had to clench my jw to keep walking towards Lucy.  I took hold of her hand and made her walk with me.  I knew that look in her eyes.  She was going to say something back... "It's an emty threat," I told her in a whisper so he couldn't hear me.  i squeezed her hand reassuringl.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Fenrir said that as if he knew something.  But how could he?  It's not like he could tell the future or anything.. he was a werewolf, not a seer.  I smiled at Ayden and said, "You are going to have to explain what has been going on that you have not been telling me about."  I saw the smile on his face falter and I knew that this had been going on for quite some time.  I didn't know why he wouldn't tell me that his father had contacted him again.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:20 am

I turned around to lok bck where my father had been standing.  I saw that he was gone.  I swear he was a mystery sometimes... someone that could never be trusted.  I tried to reassure Lucy.  I smiled at her again.  "He's been threatening you and the rest of your family," I told her.  "I can't let him continue to think that he has power over any of us.  He might be abel to drive us mad, but he can't control us with that..."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:31 am

I sighed and rolled my eyes.  "So what?  You decided to come here and meet with him?  To kill him?  Ayden, you are not a monster.  How were you even thinking that you could justify that?" I asked him.  I was trying not to judge him, but I couldn't believe that he thought it was alright to go and possibly kill his father...
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 am

I stopped walking and let go o Lucy's hand and stared at her.  "I was protecting you.  And your family... from a horrible animal.  I didn't know what would exactly come of it.  Did I know there would at least be a fight?  Yes.  But that doesn't mean that I knew that one of us would die... Lucy, part of my father's game is just proving oneself to him.  That's what I'm doing.  Proving to him that he cannot and will not hurt you."  My father was a sick, twisted man... games were what he loved.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:42 pm

I shook my head slgihtly.  "But you don't have to prove yourself to him," I pointed out.  No one should have to go through all of this.  "Can Nolan help you in any way?  I know he's in America... but maybe he could get through to your dad.  That way you don't have to go through all of this on your own."  I did not want to have to worry any more than I had to about my boyfriend.  I reached out and grabbed his hand again and gave it a squeeze.  I wanted him to know that I was here for him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:34 am

I shook my head.  "Lucy, you don't understand," I told her.  It was not her fault for not understanding my horrible family dynamics, but it was far too difficult to explain to her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:00 pm

I hated when the men in my life did this to me.  I took a deep breath to keep myself calm.  "Then help me to understand, Ayden," I suggested, hoping that I did not sound as frustrated as I felt.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next