Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I dare try to take the leap? -- February 1997

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do I dare try to take the leap? -- February 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I dare try to take the leap? -- February 1997

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:01 pm

I couldn't believe what he was saying, unbelievable....knowing that he was thinking the same thing. Why didn't he ever say anything before that? I was pissed off and so was he, "JE--" He cut me off by a kiss that I didn't see coming at all. It surprised me to say the least. I kissed him back, it seemed as though we both knew what was between us and yet never acted on it. Which was weird. I loved being by his side. His warmth, his arms around me. I put my hands around his neck breaking the kiss. I looked to meet his eyes and I was smiling, " Well, I didn't expect that.....get me angry then make me stop talking.." I said with a smile as that all I could do right now. Hermione, you're acting like a little school girl here...
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Do I dare try to take the leap? -- February 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I dare try to take the leap? -- February 1997

Post  Ron Weasley Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:07 pm

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.  "To be honest, I expected you to smack me," I said, realizing we had never been this close to each other before.  My heart was pounding in my chest and there was no way for me to control it.  I really hadn't realized what I had decided to do until I was doing it.  And I really didn't expect her to kiss me back.  I gazed into her hazel eyes and wondered how dense I had to be to not see what I was seein gin them right now.  "I am so sorry," I told her quietly.  I wasn't apologizing for the kiss; I was apologizing for everything else.  She had no idea how horrible I felt about hurting her.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:20 pm

I laughed as I heard he thought I was going to smack him. " You should know I'd have done it already..." I said to him as I continued to laugh. We stood there staring into each other's eyes when he said it. I was really hoping to hear those words. " You don't need to apologize. "
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 pm

"Yeah, I kind of do.  I was a first class arse," I told her.  Looking into her eyes, it felt like we were the only two in the common room.  I was sure that we were getting stared at or something, but I honestly didn't even care.  I finally had done it.  The what ifs didn't matter right now; all that mattered was that for the first time in my life, I had her.  I had the one who I longed for.  I had th eone who really already had my heart and didn't even know it.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:16 am

I smiled, " Well, I wasn't going to be the one to say it." I said with a grin. Ron and Harry have changed me. " I can forgive the arse." I said as he seemed to beat himself up.
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes.  "You so would have ended up saying it at one point or another, Hermione," I told her.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:02 am

Joining in on the laughter, " Yeah, I would have sooner or later." I said as he seemed to really know me more than I gave him credit. " Did the birds scare you?"
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:10 am

I laughed and sat down on the couch and pulled her down with me.  "Let's try to forget about those birds," I informed her.  "I'd rather not think about them."  I had had dreams about those damn birds for a week afterwords.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2