Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How dare you -- TBD

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How dare you -- TBD Empty How dare you -- TBD

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 am

I had just heard from a source that Addison was seeing Dean Black?  She didn't even like him!  How could she do this to me?  This was ridiculous.  I paced in the common room and people were staying well enough away form me.  She was my best friend and she stabbed me in the back like this?  I was not going to take that laying down!  I just could not wait until she got back to the house common room.  At least I was nice enough to confront her here rather than in the Great Hall or something.  I wanted her to be able to explain herself at least.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

How dare you -- TBD Empty Re: How dare you -- TBD

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:06 am

I had been seeing Dean for a few weeks now... and I still had no idea how to tell Morgan -- especially after I had refused to like him for years.  And I never did... but I had seen something in him that I never had seen before.  It was special it seemed.  I walked into the common room and saw Morgan fuming.  Great... someone finally told her.  I was hoping that no one would really know.  I hadn't even known what Dean and I were doing let alone what to tell my best friend.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:07 am

I walked up to Addison.  "Explain yourself," I said, crossing my arms and waiting.  I had to give her some sort of chance after our years of friendship.  But I was so hurt that she stabbed me in the back like this!  And to know that I had to hear it through the grapevine?  Really?
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:42 pm

I took a deep breath so I would not fly off the handle with her.  She had wanted Dean for how long and now I had him?  I understood where she would be angry, but it was not as if I planned it.  "Morgan, why don't we go over there and talk about it?  Like friends," I suggested, hoping to keep from having a bigger scene than what we already were.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:07 am

I could not believe her.  Now she wanted to be friends?  A friend wouldn't stab me in the back like this.  I just stared at her, furious, unbelieving of what she just said.  "I don't think you know the definition of the word," I spat, rolling my eyes.  "Because a friend would not do what you did to me, Addison."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:29 am

Okay, that really hurt.  I glared at Morgan.  "I can't help it that he at least noticed me... liked me... kissed me.  Look, I didn't ask for it to happen.  I've been racking my brain to try to figure out a way to tell you.  I'm sorry that I didn't get to tell you before someone else did.  That wasn't right... but you know what Morgan?  It would have never happened between teh two of you anyways... so why don't you just get over it?  You haven't done a damn thing to try to get a relationship with him and we both know that you would only want one thing anyways," I said, thinking how my friend had gotten a little loose over the years when it came down to guys.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:12 am

I wanted to slap Addison in the face right now, but I refrained.  I was such a nice friend.  "Excuse me?  What makes you think that he wouldn't have enjoyed what I was willing ot offer him?  We both know that you won't do a damn thing like it," I said, smirking a little bit.  Addison was so prude-ish about things.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:40 am

I turned to face Morgan and it took all the power in me not to do something to her.  "Oh, I'm sorry Morgan, I actually have standards," I said, glaring at my old friend.  "And you know what... guys like women who have standards.  I'd rather not be someone's second choice."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:13 pm

I laughed.  "When it comes down to it, though, Addie, standards are not what they're cracked up to be... and every guy wants one thing.  And if you're not willing to give it to them, they find someone who will," I said, rolling my eyes.  I didn't care if I was right or wrong in this instant... I was just so overwhelmingly hurt that she stabbed me in the back.  We were suposed to be friends.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:38 am

I clenched my jaw.  Dean was not like that, despite what Morgan thought of him.  Even though she always had a thing for him, she never crossed the line into being a slut.  I could not believe what I was hearing from my best friend.  "Whatever, Morgan... you're not worth it," I said, shaking my head.  "When you actually grow up come find me and we can patch things up.  Until then, stay away from me."  I knew that would be hard to do since it's not like we were in different classes or anything, but still.  It was worth saying.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:29 am

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "Oh, you can get off your high horse, Addison," I said, rolling my eyes.  "You aact as if you're better than me.  You're not.  Does Dean know that you were technically still dating Phoenix when you started snogging him?  I don't know if he'd like to know that information... and when did you end up breaking up with Phoenix?  From what I have heard... well, it was only a week or so ago.  So what?  You wanted to date two guys at once just to see which you liked better?  I don't think either one of them would appreciate knowing that," I told her as if I were bored.  I would love to give this information to the right people... because I kenw that most guys would nto be okay with their potential girlfriend cheating on them already.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:55 am

I walked into the common room and into a huge fight.  I looked between Addison and Morgan.  "Oi, ladies," I said to them both, getting their attention.  "What's going on?"  I knew that Addie and Morgan sometimes went at each other... but they normally always stayed mates and whatnot.  But today seemed different.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:34 pm

I was walking with Elliot and we boht sort of just looked at each other.  What was going on?  I was glad that Ellie said something.  She would go to Morgan and I would go to Addison.  That was what we normally did when they argued... but it did seem as if something was off this time around.  I went over to Addie.  "Hey, let's go get a snack or something..." I suggested, wanting to get her away from Morgan.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:32 pm

"Addison is a lying whore, that's what," I spat, answering Ellie.  I was glaring at my ex-best mate with such hatred as I have never known before.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:25 pm

I came out of the boys' dorm to go to the Quidditch pitch when I heard the shouting.  With raised eyebrows I saw ellie and Maisie trying to separate addieson and Morgan.  I whistled low and long.  "cool it, ladies," I said, looking between the two of them.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next