Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to Dream. Sometimes it is a world all of it's own. ---TBD

2 posters

Go down

Dare to Dream. Sometimes it is a world all of it's own. ---TBD Empty Dare to Dream. Sometimes it is a world all of it's own. ---TBD

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Mon May 26, 2014 3:10 pm

So, it was official. Bill and I are going to have a baby. I was almost bouncing, I hadn't wanted to tell everyone because I was worried about that being some kind of jinx and something could happen to the baby. I felt completely different something was just so fulfilling, knowing that the man I love and I were married and now having a child of our own. I love Seth, he is my little man. Telling him that he was going to be a big brother was something I loved doing. His face just lit up like a Christmas tree. I had sent a letter to my sister.

Now, I know we didn't get along all the time. We are sisters after all. We do fight sometimes, a lot of the time it's more than likely something that could have been fixed by talking about it in the first place. We were meeting at the Three Broomsticks. I had gotten there a little earlier than our said time to meet up. I couldn't wait and I felt like I was driving the boys nuts. I had planned this for a Hogwarts weekend knowing that I shouldn't bother her at school. Remus wouldn't be to happy about that.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Dare to Dream. Sometimes it is a world all of it's own. ---TBD Empty Re: Dare to Dream. Sometimes it is a world all of it's own. ---TBD

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon May 26, 2014 4:17 pm

I quickly braided my brown hair into a french braid. Once finished, I checked that I had everything. It was the weekend and a Hogsmeade weekend at that. What was really surprising was the letter I had received from Dora thw other day, requesting to meet up at thw Three Broomsticks. I am pretty excited. This is the first time that she has wanted to meet with me during the school year. I wonder what she has to tell me. It must be really important, or else she would've just put it in the letter.

Grabbing my wand, I stick it up my sleeve and grab my purse. Soon I am on my way into the little town. I could feel my excitement and nerves getting stronger the closer I got to the pub. As I approach the door, I pause and take a deep breath before opening it and walking in. I quickly find Dora and make my way over to her.

"Hey Dora!" I say smiling.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Dare to Dream. Sometimes it is a world all of it's own. ---TBD Empty Re: Dare to Dream. Sometimes it is a world all of it's own. ---TBD

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu May 29, 2014 2:49 am

I smiled as I saw my little sister. " Hi!" I said happily as I brought her in for a hug. Letting go, I sat down " How are you doing?" I asked her. I figured we could start with something small, leading into why I had wanted to meet up with her so rapidly.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:00 am

I hug back then sit down. "Well I am kinda nervous over the whole OWLS exams, but other than that I am doing ok" I smile. "What about you? How's my new brother and my adorable nephew?"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 pm

I smiled, " I remember the OWLs....really the hype is actually worse than the test all together. " I explained. " Would you like something to drink?" I asked her as Tom was walking towards us. I would be getting an ice water. Seeing if Cass could catch on why I would be only having water. I mean, I wasn't sure what she would be ordering but even then maybe I was reading into to much of being able to guess what I mean. " Hiya Tom....could I please get a Caesar salad to start?" I asked him.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:31 pm

"I hope thats the case. But with Umbitch, I mean Umbridge running the school now, I'm not too sure that exams won't be as difficult." I sigh. "And yes a drink would be lovely and definitely needed." When. I heard Dora order a salad that sounded so amazing. "Oh a ceasar salad sounds delicious! I woild like one too please. Oh and a butterbeer. Thanks Tom." I smile at him.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:55 pm

I nodded, " I heard about her....is it true she's abolished Quidditch?" I asked her. It was unbelieavable what this woman was doing to the school. " Have any of the teachers stood up to her?" I asked, " I know what she did to Harry....I can't believe that...I can only imagine what Minerva is going or wants to do.." I said as I looked over to the table beside us. " Tom could I please get pickles as well?" I asked loudly to which he nodded.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Since when does Dora eat pickles? I thought. But then I shrug. Who knows how her diet has changed since living with the boys. "Yes, quidditch has been cancelled, to the annoyance of many." It personally didn't bother me one way or another. "She tried to kick Trelawny out, McGonagall was furious. She may not like our dear divinations professor, but to kick her out of the only home she has... I thought she was going to turn the pink horror into the toad she resembles. Professor Dumbledore unfortunately intervened and allowed Trelawny to stay, even if she couldn't teach anymore. As much as Professor Snape like to terrify everyone, I think that when Professor McGonagall gets angry she is 10 times more terrifying."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri May 08, 2015 9:33 am

Laughing, " Minerva is definitely terrifying.." I nodded in agreement understanding the horror that is McGonagall. I respected her like crazy, she may not like me so much because I am a total klutz. I was getting side tracked. I also had terrible patience, " So...we have some news for you.."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 19, 2015 8:41 am

Tom brought us our drinks and I was just about to take a sip of mine but I put it down when she said they had news. I could tell this was something big and I raised my eyebrows at her. I knew how terrible she was with patiences so I decided I would just ask so she could get it out. "What is it Dora?"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue May 19, 2015 12:23 pm

I bit my lip as I couldn't contain myself, " You're going to be an aunt!" I said happily as I awaited her response as I was bouncing.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:31 am

It took me a moment to process the information before a smile broke out over my face and I started bouncing up and down as well, almost knocking the drinks over. "Really!?" I replied excitedly. "How far along are you?!"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down