Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

+2
Tristan Kingston
Seth Weasley
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21  - Page 2 Empty Re: Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:38 pm

I wanted to argue with Dad, but I knew better.  I shook my head and went into the other room.  And that was when I saw Tristan coming up.  I made it to the door before anyone else even knew he was there.  "Hello," I said, opening the door before he could even knock.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21  - Page 2 Empty Re: Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Tristan Kingston Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:45 pm

I had my hand in the motion to knock as it opened. Weird. Then I saw who answered it, of course it had to be her brother. " Hi...." I said as I smiled to him hoping to catch him in a good mood.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:44 am

"Tristan," I said to him, moving so he could come in.  I was not goign to keep hims tanding outside... but that did not mean that I agreed with any of it.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Smiling to him, " I know you're not happy about it.." I said to him as I saw the look dad was giving. " Yes I do know what would happen." I said as I took the container he offered to me. We will just be going to the cabin and go fishing and relaxing and taking the horses for a ride. " I told him. " Nothing rowdy...I promise." I told him with a smile. I hope he believed me.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 am

I sighed and nodded.  "That's a promise I'm holding you to," I assured my daughter.  A smile played at my lips.  "ah, I believe I hear Tristan... I didn't even hear a knock..."  I knew my only son was taking care of the boyfriend.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 pm

I walked over to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek, " I'll be fine...I promise." I said to him as it was a little unnerving to have him not trust me. Oh well, I guess I should get used to that. It hurt he didn't trust me but I suppose that I can ask Ros about that. Turning to the door to get Tristan away from Seth. Walking in the living room to see Tristan with Seth. I walked right over to him as I pulled him into a hug.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm

I followed Sidney and put a hand on Seth's arm.  I would try to control my twin so Sidney would not have to.  "You two have fun," I said to my sister and her boyfriend.  "I'll try to keep them in line with Mumsy."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Hugging my sister as I said to her quietly." thank you....I just wished they trusted me." I said as I looked back to her. I needed to talk about it I would probably open up to Tristan as we were away. This would be a good time for us. I took Tristan's hand as we left the house, " So I need to scream at the two of them or something. I just wish they trust me." I said to him as we got in the truck as we had Harley and Spartan ready to go and everything was packed. I sat in the car as Tristan double checked everything.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:10 pm

"They do," I said to her, "they just dont' know how to show it."  I watched Sid and Tristan leaving and then turned around and glared at Dad and Seth.  "You two are starting to alienate her.  She fancies him and it's best you two figure out how to deal with it.  That's why you don't get to meet my boyfriends."  I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at them, waiting for them to start sputtering responses.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Words from Ros playing over and over while I waited. Tristan finally got in the truck, " Let's go. I said happily. I wasn't thinking of the rowdy time as dad worded it. I was just so angry, I couldn't wait to go swimming, fishing or riding. Just to keep us busy.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Smiling, knowing I could cut the tension with a knife. " It'll be good to go on a trip." I said as we drove off. I couldn;t wait to decompress.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Rosalynn Weasley wrote:"They do," I said to her, "they just dont' know how to show it."  I watched Sid and Tristan leaving and then turned around and glared at Dad and Seth.  "You two are starting to alienate her.  She fancies him and it's best you two figure out how to deal with it.  That's why you don't get to meet my boyfriends."  I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at them, waiting for them to start sputtering responses.

I wanted to go after Sid because I knew what my eldest daugther was doing, but I could not help but be diverted by what she said. "Boyfriends? Plural? Ros... I am going to have to talk to you about this... just later... Where did Sid go?" I questioned.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Rolling my eyes, Didn't even notice. She took the words right out of my mouth. Turning to my husband, " She's right you know. If she feels like she always has to have her walls up she won't feel safe to talk to us. In fear of you two jumping down her throats. " I said as I stopped folding laundry, " I agree that it wouldn't be good for them to have alone time. Regardless she is going to have someone in her life. You both need to get that in your heads."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:57 pm

"I just want her to be okay," I said, not exactly liking Ros and Dora both ganging up on me like that. Where was Seth's loud mouth when I needed it?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 pm

I nodded, " You have to understand that she is growing up. To know that she is okay we have to hope that we raised her well enough to know when she is ready to do things...not just because she feels forced. " I said, " And really wanting me or Ros to go through her things? did you honestly think that would happen? "
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next