Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Seth Weasley on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:38 pm

I wanted to argue with Dad, but I knew better.  I shook my head and went into the other room.  And that was when I saw Tristan coming up.  I made it to the door before anyone else even knew he was there.  "Hello," I said, opening the door before he could even knock.
Seth Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:45 pm

I had my hand in the motion to knock as it opened. Weird. Then I saw who answered it, of course it had to be her brother. " Hi...." I said as I smiled to him hoping to catch him in a good mood.
Tristan Kingston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:44 am

"Tristan," I said to him, moving so he could come in.  I was not goign to keep hims tanding outside... but that did not mean that I agreed with any of it.
Seth Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Smiling to him, " I know you're not happy about it.." I said to him as I saw the look dad was giving. " Yes I do know what would happen." I said as I took the container he offered to me. We will just be going to the cabin and go fishing and relaxing and taking the horses for a ride. " I told him. " Nothing rowdy...I promise." I told him with a smile. I hope he believed me.
Sidney C. Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 am

I sighed and nodded.  "That's a promise I'm holding you to," I assured my daughter.  A smile played at my lips.  "ah, I believe I hear Tristan... I didn't even hear a knock..."  I knew my only son was taking care of the boyfriend.
Bill Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 pm

I walked over to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek, " I'll be fine...I promise." I said to him as it was a little unnerving to have him not trust me. Oh well, I guess I should get used to that. It hurt he didn't trust me but I suppose that I can ask Ros about that. Turning to the door to get Tristan away from Seth. Walking in the living room to see Tristan with Seth. I walked right over to him as I pulled him into a hug.
Sidney C. Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm

I followed Sidney and put a hand on Seth's arm.  I would try to control my twin so Sidney would not have to.  "You two have fun," I said to my sister and her boyfriend.  "I'll try to keep them in line with Mumsy."
Rosalynn Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Hugging my sister as I said to her quietly." thank you....I just wished they trusted me." I said as I looked back to her. I needed to talk about it I would probably open up to Tristan as we were away. This would be a good time for us. I took Tristan's hand as we left the house, " So I need to scream at the two of them or something. I just wish they trust me." I said to him as we got in the truck as we had Harley and Spartan ready to go and everything was packed. I sat in the car as Tristan double checked everything.
Sidney C. Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:10 pm

"They do," I said to her, "they just dont' know how to show it."  I watched Sid and Tristan leaving and then turned around and glared at Dad and Seth.  "You two are starting to alienate her.  She fancies him and it's best you two figure out how to deal with it.  That's why you don't get to meet my boyfriends."  I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at them, waiting for them to start sputtering responses.
Rosalynn Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top