Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newborn Baby Girl -- 1978

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Newborn Baby Girl -- 1978 Empty Newborn Baby Girl -- 1978

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:06 am

I had never expected this. I was on my own... my mum and Richard hated me. I didn't understand why they just wouldn't pay for hte procedure... but they hadn't and wouldn't. I had to go with the cheaper route and it had broken me and Michael up. I couldn't believe it. But here I was. I had a beautiful little girl, though. Jada Darian Monroe. I wouldn't regret any of this... for her sake.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Newborn Baby Girl -- 1978 Empty Re: Newborn Baby Girl -- 1978

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 pm

I had heard the great news -- even though I knew that Tobi was having issues with it. She would be fine! I had gotten a beautiful flower arrangement and an adorable onesie for the baby. I didn't know if it was a girl or boy, Tobi hadn't wanted to know until she gave birth, so it was a unisex one, but still cute. I went into St. Mungo's and found where Tobi was. When I got there, she was feeding the little baby and she looked tired, but so happy. "Tobi?" I said, knocking as I entered. I knew she wouldn't care if I just came in... we were like sisters.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:34 pm

I looked up and saw Ember standing in the doorway with flowers she didn't need to bring.  A grin spread across my face as Jada finished nursing.  I covered myself up a little bit and held Jada more toward Ember so her aunt could see her face.  "Ember, meet my baby girl," I said as Em came over and it looked like she had tears in her eyes.  "This is Jada Darian Monroe," I told her, kissing my baby girl's head.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:12 pm

I smiled, even though there were tears in my eyes -- they were happy tears of course! I held my arms out and was glad that Tobi relinquished her daughter to me. "Very happy to meet you, Miss Jada," I cooed, sitting on the edge of Tobi's bed as she readjusted herself. "Tobi... she looks so much like you!" I said, tryign to keep my excitement to a low volume since Jada was drifting off to sleep.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:38 am

I chuckled and smiled.  "She is beautiful, though I'm not sure if she gets that from me," I said.  I was so worried about what I was goign to do -- I still had one more year of school left.  How was I going to raise a baby during NEWTs?  I knew that Mrs. Potter said she would help and I was grateful.  I just wished my family saw it the same way.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:59 am

I rolled my eyes at October.  "Please... you are gorgeous.  You had quite a few guys wanting you," I pointed out, obviously thinking of Michael mainly.  It was too bad this had to happen and they broke up, but looking down at the tiny little baby in my arms, it did nto really matter what happened between them.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:02 pm

I chuckled slightly and nodded.  "Yeah, well, no one is going to want me now," I said a little sadly.  "At least not for a little while... which is okay.  I have a beautiful daughter who saved my life.  And that's all I can ask for."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:11 am

I pursed my lips together and shook my head at October.  "I wouldn't count yourself out quite yet, Tobi," I pointed out ot her.  "You are still rather young... there will be plenty of time for you to be able to find someone."  I was sure that this was just the hormones working in her after having a baby.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:40 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "I don't think this is the tiem to discuss osmething like this, hmm?" I said.  I did not want to argue and I did not want to ruin the birth of my beautiful daughter.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:36 am

I smiled, glad that Tobi decided not to argue about that.  "I think that's the best idea ever," I said, looking down at Jada Darian.  "She is goign to be such a spoiled little girl, you realize that, right?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm

I laughed, nodding.  "I'm sure she will be," I said, though I knew it would nto be coming from my side of the family.  "Is your mum out in the hall?  She can come in and meet Jada... as she will be known as one of her grandmas..."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 pm

I shook my head.  "No... mum said she would visit tomorrow," I said to Tobi.  "I flooed here, but Mum didn't want ot overwhelm you."  I hoped that that was alright.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 am

I smiled, nodding at Ember.  "For which I am grateful, I believe," I said, thinking how tired I was.  I leaned back against the pillows.  "I do hope to see her, though.  She needs to meet her honorary granddaughter."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:11 am

I smiled at Tobi.  "Of course she will come meet Jada!" I assured my best friend.  There was no question about that at all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 pm

I smiled at Ember and she left me to get some rest.  It was now the next morning and I was trying to get Jada to feed, which was going quite well.  Once I finished with that, I just held her in my arms, cooing her.  There was a light tap on my door and I looked up to see Ember and Mrs. P standing in the doorway.  "Come in!" I said, smiling warmly at the two of them.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next