Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

+2
Tristan Kingston
Seth Weasley
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21  Empty Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:37 am

So we were finally able to getaway I had spoken with mum about it mainly. I did not however really tell my dad all the details, but I did tell him that Tristan was coming with me. I couldn't believe the explosion I got. He overeacted as per usual, I was packing angrily. I do not care we have been planning this for a while. It is our getaway from the stress of the family. I was going whether or not he wanted me too. It was only a matter of time before Dad and Seth attempt to double team me or something. Throwing my blue tank top into my bag as yelled out in frustration plunking down onto my bed.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21  Empty Re: Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:56 am

I had heard that Sidney was going to go out on an expedition with Tristan.  I was not okay with them being out on their own.  By themselves.  I was not okay with any of this.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21  Empty Re: Romantic getaway for my little girl. --August 21

Post  Tristan Kingston Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:00 am

I had gotten all set to go as I warily made my way over to Sidney's place expecting her brother or her father answering the door. As much as I wanted her mum or sister to answer I know I don't have that much luck with all this.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:11 am

Sidney and Tristan were having their own getaway for the two of them. I thought it was good for them to have some time away from Over protective father and and brother who say there not being overprotective. " I wouldn't say you are being overprotective..." I said with a smirk, folding laundry as I was trying to reassure everyone.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:22 am

I rolled my eyes, taking a bite out of the bagel I had.  "Oh, yeah, not at all," I muttered.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:24 am

I had gotten everything I was bringing to the cabin downstairs where my family was sitting eating as mum was folding some clothes. Looking to my sister as I smiled, ignoring my dad and brother as I helped myself to some breakfast. Attempting to ignore them.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:42 am

"someone should go in there and mae sure she's not packing anything inappropriate," I noted.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:52 am

I looked at my son and then my wife.  "Rosalynn or Dora," I said, knowing that I wanted to make sure to that it was not Seth.  I wanted to do it, but I had to listen to Dora and not interfere.  Even though I was angrily cutting away at some fruit.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:56 am

I picked up an apple as I dropped my bags on the ground. " Have at it....I understand if I'm not trusted... I suppose I'm alright with the fact that you two don't trust what I am wearing. It is ridiculous and I can't believe either of you." I didn't care that I was talking to my dad and brother. My mother looked almost dumbfounded as I spoke to them. " Ros?...Mum? Want to take a look and make sure I didn't pack any lingerie?" I asked them as I turned to the men in my life. I can't believe them!
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:07 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Sidney.  "You don't quit with the attitude, you can hightail you and your bags back to your room and you wont' be going anywhere," I warned her, looking up from my chopping.  "I can understand you not agreeing with our behavior, but I am still your father.  And I will not be disrespected.  It's my job to make sure you are safe -- in every defintion of the word."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:10 pm

I looked up from my bagel and sighed.  "Seth, I don't even know why you're here.  You don't even live here anymore," I pointed out to him; granted, I did not either, but Mumsy said I should be there to help keep peace.  "And let's not turn this into an argument..."  I grabbed a piece of banana that Dad chopped up - careful of my fingers and his knife - and popped it into my mouth.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Talking about disrespect. I had to bite back a sarcastic laugh. " Ah okay." I stayed quiet, momentarily. I wanted to scream at the pair of them. If I want to have some alone with Tristan I will shut my trap. I will just vent to Tristan on our way up. " Yeah....if you would like to know I'm not an idiot just wanting to do things that are going to make you and Seth uncomfortable..." I said honestly. I mean really did they think we were just going to screw around at the cabin we have things to do. And sex will happen when it's meant too. Picking up my bags I put them beside my father, " Go ahead take a look..." I know his outlook on what is appropriate and not appropriate are way different from mum and Ros.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 pm

I looked to Bill as Sid dropped her bags at her father's feet. I continued folding clothes, I wasn't going to look through her clothes. I wouldn't say anything either, I will be a silent partner right now. This is his battle and I wasn't going to butt in between Sid and him. I would support him though with this decision.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:30 pm

I held up my hands, the knife sitll in one of them.  "I didn't say we had to look through your bag," I reminded her.  "I just suggested who should do it.  I trust you know what's appropriate... and I know you know the punishment if I find out if there was anything inappropriate."  I scooped the fruit into a bowl and put a lid on it.  "I also know you know I'm not real pleased about you going off on your own with him, but have some fruit to snack on on the way up.  That way you can get there without really stopping to get off the horses."  I handed her the bowl.

After Dora and my eldest daughter yelling at me from time to time on how to behave with everything, this was taking a lot of self control.  I could see Seth's dismay from the corner and noticed that he seemed to want to say something and then left the room.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:35 pm

I had my bags as I got to Sidney's house. I knocked on the door as I knew to be on guard of her dad and brother. " Here we go.." I said as I waited anxiously.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next