Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can let go now daddy....your little girl is ready...--TBD

3 posters

Go down

You can let go now daddy....your little girl is ready...--TBD Empty You can let go now daddy....your little girl is ready...--TBD

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:52 am

I had issues with all of my brothers leaving and yet somehow making it impossible for me to get a date. I mean, there is Harry. I have had a thing for Harry for I don't know how long. I can't actually make any more sense then that. He seemed to like me but of course with my Brothers running around it was hard to see him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

You can let go now daddy....your little girl is ready...--TBD Empty Re: You can let go now daddy....your little girl is ready...--TBD

Post  Arthur Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:56 am

I had noticed my daughter moping around the house. " Everything all right sweet heart?" I asked her. My question seemed to have woken her up. " Come sit down?"
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

You can let go now daddy....your little girl is ready...--TBD Empty Re: You can let go now daddy....your little girl is ready...--TBD

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:51 am

I smiled as I walked over to my dad, " What's up dad?" I asked him trying to play my feelings down a peg. Had I really been that bothersome to them. " I'm sorry..." I mumbled. " I haven't really been myself...it's just with everyone leaving I seem to be left in the dust... " I said hoping I didn't seem like a selfish brat.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 am

I smiled to her, " No you haven't really been yourself. It is normal to feel that way. They come around so often now I find it hard to miss them.." I teased trying to get my little girl to smile. That was of course a fathers job. " You will find something when it comes for you sweet heart. Don't rush the great things.." I said to her as I knew something wonderful was out there for her. She only had to wait for it. We have visited them, a lot. We can always see about sending you to see them?" I asked her. " Have a bit of a visit with them" I suggested, I knew she missed her brothers no matter how much she wanted to keep it hidden.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Smiling to my dad, " I haven't had a chance to visit them....with Quidditch...I haven't gotten a chance to speak to Charlie about it...or better yet tell him how much better I am..." I laughed a bit, " ...I hope he wants me to visit..." I said to my dad as I seemed like I would bother my brothers if I contact them. I don't know why I felt that way. It was just something that seemed to be brought up.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:47 am

Smiling to her, " Of course they would love it if you would visit them." I said reassuring her. It was not normal for my little girl to need this much reassurance. She was such a strong young woman. It gave me this smile I could not get off of my face. I was such a proud father to know all of our children were such strong good willed people. I knew I did my part for them. " Why don't you write Charlie?"
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 pm

I grinned, " That's a great idea!" I said as I rushed over to my dad and gave him a hug, " I'll be right back." I told him as I ran to my room and over to my desk. Pulled out some parchment and ink,

Hiya Charlie,
I was wondering how you are?...I'm doing all right...so much has been going on. Mum of course has been driving everyone bonkers. It's what she does. Bill and Tonks are visiting more. I wanted to talk to you about something I know you will turn into big brother and feel the need to protect me from him or something. I just miss having you around is all. I wanted to fill you in on Quidditch...and well, me...dating.....but forget about that for now...I mean, you know the usual wanting to date and everyone being afraid of my brothers. Although, there is a few who aren't necessarily afraid of you......Charlie would you mind if I came to visit you?....I know right away in a blunt question.
Ginny.
I signed off on it and looked it over. Having a nervous conversation with him not really. I went to Errol, the poor bird needs to retire. I hoped he could make it. Smiling, I opened the window for him and off he went.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 pm

I had just gotten done doing some push ups in my flat.  One had to stay fit when working with dragons... I stood up and wiped the sweat from my face with a towel as I looked at myself in the mirror.  I checked the burn that was on my shoulder blade; it was healing quite nicely.  I heard a thud against my window and walked out to see that I had the old owl barely being able to sit on the window sill.  I opened it up and pulled Errol inside, taking him over to where I had Chauncey set up.  I looked at the letter that had been attached to his leg and smiled.  I sat down after having grabbed a quill and parchment.  I had not really written the family like I promised I would, and now I was feeling bad about it.

Ginny!  So good to hear from you!  I'm sorry about not really writing... been hectic here.  Don't tell mum, but I've gotten burnt a few times already.  It's great.  I love it here!  I'm so glad that Bill and Tonks are finally back together... I'm guessing you see my little man a lot more than I do, too.  Label me jealous.  You want to date?  I think that is definitely a conversation for when we see each other, sis.  I don't want to get into that in a letter.  I do have rather strong opinions about it.  They should be scared of me.  I'm not always a happy-go-lucky brother of yours, missy.  I would love it if you would come visit me!  You're always welcome here!  If you ever need to run away, you come here first.  Don't tell Mum that, either.  I don't ever need a warning, either, Ginny.  Come when you can!  Love you, sis.  Charlie

I finished the letter and gave it to Chauncey and kept Errol at my flat.  There was no reason for him to fly right now.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:28 am

I really need to work on my level of patience, I took a book off the bookcase and sat by the window waiting for Charlies reply. It seemed like forever and a day for Charlie to answer me. I peered out the window and saw Chauncey grinning I opened the window letting him in as I took the letter. " Of course you would have issues with me dating.." I said quietly. Hoping none of my nosy brothers decided to ask me who I was referring to in the letter. Grinning, I scribbled a quick reply. Really?....Thanks Charlie I'm on my way..... I tied it Chauncey's leg and off he went as I ran back to dad. " He says I can go!" I said giving my dad a hug as he smiled. " Thanks.."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 8:40 am

I was happy to see a grin on her face. " Your welcome sweetheart. You know, I'm always here for you." I smiled. As she took off up the stairs. I loved being able to sort out problems for the kids. Ginny seemed like she needed a little get away and what better place, than with her big brother. Charlie and Ginny always had a closer relationship than most of them. She held a special place in Charlie's heart and as a father I was so thankful they had it.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Why was I not surprised that Ginny would send right away that she would be coming as humanly possible?  I chuckled and set her letter down and waved my wand to clean the place up a little bit.  I did not need it to be a mess for when she came.  I went to my guest bedroom -- I made sure I had one because of visitors -- and made sure that everything was fresh.  I even procured some fresh flowers.  I was not sure when she would be arriving, but at least I would ahve some flowers ready for her no matter what.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:55 am

I packed my bags as fast as possible. Rushing down the stairs as I ran in to say bye to dad. " I'll see you later!" I said as I took some floo powder. I ended up in Charlie's fireplace. " Charlie!?" I asked loudly waiting to hear where my brother was in his home.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:51 pm

I walked out of my kitchen, stirring some sauce in a pot.  I was in the process of whipping up some supper.  "Hey," I said, smiling at her.  "Come here," I said, setting the pot down and holding out my arms.  We were not too big to hug eah other.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 pm

I dropped my bag on the floor as I hugged my brother, " How are you?" I asked him as he was set back to making some sauce. I feel like I haven't visited since I really started playing Quidditch. We needed to catch up. I was going to hold off on telling him about the dating thing as long as I could because I enjoy having Harry around.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri May 08, 2015 4:50 am

<< Since she's talking about Harry... I'm assuming it's before the battle but like her 5th year? or 6th year?  so... 96/97 to 97/98?  They met Desi in 1995 and Charlie proposes to Desi fall 1998.  I was just thinking that maybe, if it was like the summer of 98 (so the summer before Ginny's 7th year), Charlie could sort of tell Ginny of his intentions.  If not, she can still try to get details about his feelings for Desi out lol >>

I continued to add ingredients to the pot, stirred, and then tasted it before answering my sister.  "I'm good," I said to her.  "Well, actually pretty great.  Things have been going really well with work and whatnot."  I kept the sauce on simmer and started to work on some Parmesan cheese-garlic breadcrumbs to bread the chicken with.   I looked over at Ginny with a pointed expression on my face.  "How are you?" I asked, knwoing there was a reason besides missing me that she had come to visit last minute.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down