Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

+2
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:25 am

I was kind of surprised. "we were more concerned about the guys taking it wrong not you," I insisted. I started pulling more out for dinner. "and I think that's beyond fair, dear. Maybe a nice hot bath would relax you better than a book," I suggested. I sort of thought her mind might be reeling
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:34 am

I smiled, "that does sound like a great idea." I said as I finished pulling out the pans. Dinner on him while I go have a bath. " I can definitely use a bath. " I smiled adding a stretch.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:02 am

"take your time, I can handle this," I said going to give her a kiss on the forehead that I always like to do
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 am

" remember not to leave it alone...you don't want it burning like last time." I said with a smirk knowing full well why it burnt last time. I left him to go start my bath. Went into the bathroom and pulled out my candles and lit them. Waiting until I was comfortably in the tub with my candles around me. I pulled out my book and opened it to a page and started then letting myself get immersed. I hoped I couldn't stop thinking about it. Was I hurt by something happening no..but how long it took to tell me. A bit...i was just having him cook so I can relax. To wonder what would happen for valentines day.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 am

I couldn't help but chuckle while she walked away. Once I got things started I jotted a quick note to ember to let her know how it went and to inquire about how sirius took the news. Bit I went back to cooking once the owl left...didn't need anything burning
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:47 am

I had poured myself a big glass of wine and had checked on dean who was sleeping in his crib. I saw Remus owl at my window and read it. I write back: sirius left... I don't know where but IM not sure how he's taking it.

I kept looking out the window to see if sirius was on his way home.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:09 am

I was angry,hurt and pissed off. I needed to know why moony didn't want to tell me. I needed to know, why he figured I would do something. I wasn't raving mad I just felt like I needed to know why it took them so long to tell Chloe and myself. If he had even told Chloe yet. I found myself showing up at Remus and Chloe's house. I knocked on the door, " moony!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:52 am

I sighed, knowing that this was inevitable once my owl returned with Ember's worried note. I sent my poor bird back out with a quick response, 'He's here, don't worry. I'll talk some sense into him,' to Ember. "It's open!" I called out, knowing if I had left the kitchen just once Chloe would be able to tell. I tasted some of the sauce I was making and decided it needed more garlic.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 pm

" so what's going on moony?" I said my usual obnoxious self when I wanted to know something. I become almost unbearable until I know. " what made today so special that it would be okay to tell us today and not almost what six years? Why now say something...why now..i asked ad I pulled a chair the opposite side as him. To which he gave me his moony knows all stare. " quit it." I mumbled. I just needed to cool off. Knowing my wife more than likely owled him back about how much of a jerk I am for being hurt
Which is just a load of hippogriff dung." what happened to make you guys tell us today..." I asked him. As hurt as I am I just needed to know. looking to my best friend for some answers. " why didnt you tell me before?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 am

I just kept staring at him because I knew it was the only thing that ever calmed any of the guys down. "Look at yourself. Why do you think we've waited?" I asked, turning around to just turn off the burners and went back to looking at him. "Do you realize that Ember is at home worried sick about you? Do you even see yourself? Yes, we didn't tell you. Yes, we hid it from you. But do even know what I had gone through in school? We kept it from you then because you have no idea what I had to deal with. And to have real friends? That was more than I could have ever dreamed of. And then to have a girl like me for who I was? Oh, Merlin, did that blow my mind. But did you even ask why we both ended it and stayed friends? Because of you and James," I said, getting a little heated about this. "Yes. You and James were the reasons we stopped dating and never became more. Not that it would've worked out anyways because Ember is madly in love with you and would die for you. And because I am crazy about Chloe and would do the same for her and protect her with everything I have in me. That's why we didn't tell you guys. We knew it would hurt. We knew that we probably should've said something sooner."

I started pacing. I secretly hoped that chloe was out of her bath and could hear me right now. "And I don't even know how it came up today... we just ran into each other at the market. I don't know, we started thinking and realized how silly it was to keep it from you now. But I know how nervous Ember was in telling you. I wasn't too worried because I know, even if I hurt Chloe, that we're strong enough to make it through something like this... that in the long run, doesn't even matter that much. I don't know where all Ember's nervousness was coming from because I'm sure she knows you two will be fine." I sighed and just shook my head. I bit my tongue so he would have a chance to say something.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:57 am

I sighed, " it just pissed me off...abd yeah t hurt that you guys think we can't handle it. " I ran a hand through my hair. " to know that you guys just assumed wed be unable or angry with you. ' I didn't see the issue in telling us than. As if wed be mad at you moony. Well I can't say about prongs but I know I would be able to handle it. Its in the past...i just needed to know why you guys seem to think I need to be babied. " I was frustrated, " she's worried..why..think im coming to blow up the place or something." apparently I am a hot headed jerk. " im horrible then aren't I?....."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:11 am

I leaned against the counter and crossed my arms over my chest. "No, You're not horrible, Sirius," I commented. "But you are kind of reacting in a manner we thought," I added with a slight smile. It was time to stop overreacting, so I wanted to lighten the mood a little bit. "And all i know is that Ember is worried. So I let her know you were here and safe," I told him. "Now, you can either go home and the two of you can join us for dinner, or you could just go home and be with her. Not that I'm kicking you out, I'm just saying in the end those are basically your options. You can stay and I'll answer any questions you want."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:15 am

I frowned, " I know you're right but it just made me very angry that the both of you lied to us. I wouldn't of had such a problem then. It just hurt me to know you both kept this for so long." I explained.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:11 am

"I know, mate," I said. "Honestly, I don't know why we didn't think about it before now. I mean, obviously we had thought about it before... but not to the extent of telling. All I can say is sorry it took so long, but we didn't necessarily mean to keep it a secret for as long as it was."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:15 pm

I understand...." I know what you mean..." Remus figured out all the time we were angry or annoyed. It was always that bit annoying. I loved him for it. Most of the time Remus always has this ability to read us. It also could be we spent so much time with one another it just became easy for him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next