Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

+2
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 8 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:03 pm

I was surprised that I let out a breath of relief; I hadn't realized I had been holding it. And naturally I had been nervous about this... who would want to willingly marry someone like me being what I was? It had never bothered Chloe before... but I had thought that mayb e it would witih marriage and whatnot. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. "You have just made me the happiest man in the world right now," I said, smiling at her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 8 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:13 pm

I laughed a little still wiping the tears from my eyes, " I hope to continue doing that.." I said with a grin. I couldn't believe this was happening for us right now. A million thoughts going through my head, an extra planning would have to be done for our furry little problem. I smiled to him and hugged him, I didn't want to let him go. Now, there was no way that was going to happen.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:17 pm

"You know... this was definitely not the way I was planning on doing this," I said to her again. She deserved to get something totally planned and a grea tevening. But then again... being spontaneous had its own perks.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:18 pm

I smiled, " It makes it more fun when you don't really even know." I said agreeing. I loved the spontaneous moments, they made life more fun. " We have to tell everyone!" I said as I was now eager. Soon I would become Mrs. Chloe Lupin...AHHHHHH
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:21 pm

I laughed. "It's not super late... we could always get everyone over?" I suggested. I knew they would all drop everything and get over here if we worded the owl just right. That was just eh way we all were. No matter what.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 pm

I squeaked with excitement, " Sounds good. Could you do it? I don't think my writing with be legible. " I teased myself. Knowing it would turn into a giant mess on a letter.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:30 pm

I grinned and kissed her forehead. "Of course... I'll be right back,' I said, going into the study and grabbing a couple of pieces of parchment to quickly jot a note down to our friends.

You need to get over to my place... there's som enews that needs to be celebrated. Hurry over! Moony and Chloe

It was a short but sweet note and I knew Sirius would hurry over and I was sure that James probably would too. The girls would just be curious... so there'd be no issue getting them over. I just felt bad for Sirius and Ember for having to bring Dean back over. I sent the owl out to go deliver the message. I went back to Chloe. "Shouldn't be too long now," I told her with a smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:45 pm

I saw Remus's owl and instantly I thought there was bad news. I thought they had madeup!  I opened the note and relief washed over me.  "Hey honey," I called out to Sirius who was putting Dean in his crib.  "Remus just said that there is cause to celebrate... I wouldn't put Dean in his crib just yet."  I started walking towards the nursery.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:51 pm

" Fair enough....I'll get his play pen...." I said as I picked my son back up after I just put him down. Which he seemed to be happy to oblige not staying in his crib. He seemed to love exploring, not staying still. How he was a mix of us, it amazed me really. I walked over to the door as I bent down picking up the diaper bag, " Does it say what's up?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:58 pm

I shook my head.  "Just says there's some news to be celebrated," I said, helping to get some things together.  For being so young... Dean seemed to develop so quickly.  He was only a little over a month old and he already was trying to sit up and stuff.  He was never content on being in his crib and constantly wanted to try to see new things it seemed.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:18 am

I closed the nursery door and walked down the stairs. " Well, then we should get going." I said with a smile as I put Dean in his car seat and made sure we had everything before we left. It has happened where I have forgotten things.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:19 am

I looked at Sirius.  "You know what this is about, don't you?" I asked him.  He had to... that was why Remus wanted to tlak to him alone.  What was up?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:21 am

I heard a tapping on the window and saw tht it was Moony's owl. I opened the window and read the note. "Hey babe... looks like we're going to be going over to Moony's place. Sounds like we have good news to hear," I called down the hall. I was just that lazy to go in the same room to talk to Lily.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:40 pm

I was practically bouncing around the house, " Why are they taking so long.....this is torture!!" I said exasperated even it had only been about five minutes. I let out an over-dramatic sigh as I slumped into the nearby chair. I still had a grin on my face, which was difficult to pretend I was disappointed.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Sirius, of course, didn't answer me.  He just smiled that irritating knowing smirk he would get sometimes.  We got back over to the Lupins and I called out, "Guys?  What's up?"  I looked around, setting down the diaper bag.  Sirius had Dean still... I was sure the guys would get him worn out so he woudl at least sleep.  I swear that child only was awake during the night sometimes.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next