Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

+29
Naomi Jordan
Parvati Patil
Shaylee Jordan
Rubeus Hagrid
Bradley Jordan
George Weasley
Bill Weasley
Parker Weasley
Noah Gellar
Phoebe McCullum
Jada Monroe Weasley
Percy Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Seth Weasley
Declan Ambrose
Rosalynn Weasley
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
Ron Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Jacob Weasley
Serenity Weasley
Molly Weasley
Benjamin Wood
Graham McCullum
Penelope Clearwater
Maggie O'Donoghue
Joshua Weasley
33 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 6 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:00 am

I brought a glass of tea to Fred and sat down next to him.  he had been awfully quiet.  I was really worried about my husband.  I was worried about all of them.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 6 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:59 am

Well, since Dad and Rosalynn left, I felt ike it was my job to herd the other cousins to at least feel better.  "Oi, why don't we all go and do the dragon lanterns we have," I said.  It was our way of celebrating Uncle Charlie and Aunt Desi's lives rather than mourn their deaths.  Uncle Fred and Uncle George created them at the shoppe.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:34 am

I looked up at Seth and noded.  "I think that's good," I said, holding onto Noah's hand.  "But... it's something for everyone..." I was not entirely sure if we wanted to go get Nan and Pops after their fight.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:04 am

I looked at Quinn, kind of surprised she spoke again.  She had not been herself, which was understandable.  I nodded.  "Since we're going to get everyone to do that, why don't we wait a bit?" I suggested.  It would give everyone time to cool off a little bit.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:37 am

I had no idea how to act.  Dad was a mess; Mum was trying to help him.  Jake seemed as lost as I was.  Everyone just seemed... lost.  Then Nan and Pops were fighting... Uncle Bill seemed to be slowly falling apart or something.  I mean, he was very strong and keeping us all going.  But how long was that going to last?

I went to Dad's old bedroom to be alone.  I could hear Nan in Uncle Chalrie and Uncle Bill's old room crying.  Her sobs broke my heart -- well, more like stepped on the already broken pieces of losing Uncle Charlie and Aunt Desi.  I sat down on Dad's old bed and pulled one of the old tattered magazines towards me.  It belonged to Zonko's... Dad wrote little side notes next to certain things to make them better or just simply wrote something like 'amazing' or the like.  I just sighed and set it down.  Everything was so overwhelming.  This was supposed to be some sort of great year... we left Hogwarts in the spring... but things were just getting darker and darker.  

It was obvious that the parents and even the grandparents recognized the signs.  It seemed like there was so much fear and death and... well, people were starting to go missing.  I was not entirely sure what anyone was going to do.  There was talk about hiding any other Lupin in fear of continuous targeting.  That meant Uncle Percy and Aunt Penny... Parker... Will and Emelyn... Charlie... Ally.  Would they let me hide with Ally?  I was not going to leave her.  We were engaged. I was not going to let them hide her without me...
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 am

Declan Ambrose wrote:I found Lucy and said to her, "Here, let me help.  Go in there and sit down.  You haven't since you got here.."  She was someone who could help keep everything together -- when Molly and Arthur started to fall apart, then we needed help.
I jumped slightly when I heard a voice.  I turned to see Declan.  He was always so kind.  I smiled a bit at him and accepted some help from him.  "I think we need to calm everyone down.  Things are getting heated," I said, though I was unsure of how to calm down the Weasleys.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Parker Weasley wrote:I went into the other room with Phoebe, Graham's daughter.  "Why don't we color?" I suggested when I heard the tenseness in the other room between Nan and Pop.  We were all numb, but Phoebe did not quite understand everything.  She was still young -- like Milo.  Lauryn was keeping her brother occupied.
I looked at Uncle Parker and nodded.  "Okay," I said simply, following him to get some crayons and a coloring book.  "Can you make the pictures dance?"  Dad would end up making them dance and move somehow.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:37 am

Quinn Weasley wrote:I looked up at Seth and noded.  "I think that's good," I said, holding onto Noah's hand.  "But... it's something for everyone..." I was not entirely sure if we wanted to go get Nan and Pops after their fight.
I had stayed quiet while everyone spoke about Charlie and Desdemona Weasley.  I knew them well enough because Quinn and I had been dating for nearly a year, but I did not think it was time for me to pipe up with words for them.  I squeezed Quinn's hand when she spoke.  "How about i get a fresh round of tea for everyone?  Or cups of joe?" I offered, looking around at everyone.  Tea seemed to be the vote for most of them, but some wanted coffee.  I learned quickly that Charlie disliked tea greatly... and it seemed like some of hte other Weasleys shared his tastes.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:28 pm

I sighed and nodded.  "Definitely," I said to her.  "I just... I don't know what to do for them.  None of them know how to deal with this... and it's just been such a bad time for everyone.  So much pain..." I knew that she knew what I meant.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:29 am

Rosalynn Weasley wrote:The laughter ebbed away as soon as Nan spoke to Dad.  A lot of the cousins left the room.  I looked over at Quinn and Noah and saw that my cousin had her face buried in Noah's chest.  Even though she was trying so hard, I could see that her shoulders were shaking with sobs.  Noah held her tightly.

I looked at Seth and could see his chin stiffen.  Nan left the room and so did Pop and Dad.  I stood up and followed Nan.  Someone needed to make sure she was okay. When I finally found her, she was sobbing in Uncle Charlie and Dad's old room.  I did not knock, I just walked in and sat down next to her.  I took hold of her hand and squeezed it tightly.  "Nan..." I said to her.  My voice was thick because I hated seeing my family like this.
I started slightly when my eldest granddaughter came into the room.  I wiped away my tears and puled her into a hug when I heard the sound of her voice.  "Oh, honey, you don't need to worry about me," I assured her.  "Just worry about you and how you're handling all of this."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:42 am

I looked at Noah and smiled slightly.  "Oh, Noah, thank you.  Let me assist," I said,s tanding back up and squeezing Quinn's shoulder while I passed her and followed Noah into the kitchen.  I really wanted to see if he knew how Quinn was holding up; she was just... so vacant it seems.  "How is she doing?" I questioned, speaking quietly.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:08 pm

I gave Phoebe the best smile I could muster.  "Of course we can," I said to her.  She loved it when magic brought her coloring to life; Graham taught me the charm.  We got settled and I gave her the crayons so she could start coloring.  I joined in with her,a ctually, thinking it might be a good way to relieve some stress and sadness that was about overwhelming me.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:00 am

I sighed, resting my head on Nan's shoulder.  "It's hard... but everyone needs to stay together.  Things are falling apart instead, though," I said to her quietly.  "Uncle Charlie and Auntie Des wouldn't want this."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:43 pm

I moved so Noah could get up and go get some things for people.  I sighed and stood up, wrapping my arms around myself.  I went to find Pops and Uncle Bill.  It only took me a bit to find them.  they both were kind of quiet.  I walked in and cleared my throat so they knew I was there before I spoke.

"Can we stop arguing with everyone?  I know Ros is speaking to Nan... but I - we - already lost enough... please..." I felt my eyes tear up and I could not stop them from falling this time.  I was just tired of the arguing and the fact that this seemed to be tearing us apart rather than bringing us together.  I closed my eyes and just stood there crying.  I felt arms come wrap around me and I leaned into him -- it was Pops.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:30 pm

I looked at Dad and then he went to give Quinn a hug.  I walked past them to go upstairs to find Mum.  I took a deep breath and swallowed my pain and knocked on the door to the old bedroom where I heard Rosalynn and Mum speaking quietly.  "Ros, go downstairs, okay, sweetie?" I said to her gently.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek before she left.  I sat down on my old bed that was across from where my mother was sitting.

"Mum, I know why you're snapping at me.  And it's okay," I said to her.  "I'll take your anger and pain..." I leaned forward on my elbows, hands folded in front of me as I looked at my mum's tear streaked face.  "But just think of Charlie and Des... in their happy moments.  Not how... Mum, you didn't find them the way they were.  I moved them... Quinn was a mess..."  I took a deep breath.  I could not talk any more about how they were when I got there to Quinn's message of needing help.  It haunted whatever sleep I managed to obtain.  "Take your time grieving... just don't alienate anyone else.  Use me and only me; don't use dad or anyone else."  I stood up and leaned forward to give my mum a kiss on the forehead.  I could at least try to take that pain away from her and everyone else.  I knew that it pained Dad to see her taking it out on me, but I would talk to him once he was done comforting his granddaughter.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next