Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

+29
Naomi Jordan
Parvati Patil
Shaylee Jordan
Rubeus Hagrid
Bradley Jordan
George Weasley
Bill Weasley
Parker Weasley
Noah Gellar
Phoebe McCullum
Jada Monroe Weasley
Percy Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Seth Weasley
Declan Ambrose
Rosalynn Weasley
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
Ron Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Jacob Weasley
Serenity Weasley
Molly Weasley
Benjamin Wood
Graham McCullum
Penelope Clearwater
Maggie O'Donoghue
Joshua Weasley
33 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 8 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Declan Ambrose Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:03 am

I stood up and went into the other room and saw Parker with Phoebe.  I smiled at him slightly and sat down on the other side of Phoebe.  I loved how he was with her... with any child, really.  We just were not sure if we would want to adopt or not when we finally married -- which we had planned on announcing the engagement when we heard the terrible news.  "YOu know, Pheebs, we will be happier," I assured her, "but right now... we're just so overwhelmed with how much we're all going to miss Auntie Des and Uncle Charlie."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 8 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Percy Weasley Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:39 pm

I heard Declan and Parker talking to Phoebe about what had happened and was surprised by how good they were being with her.  Something was different with them, but I was not sure if anyone else noticed it.  They surely were not saying a word about anything, but that did not mean that I was imagining things.  I had gotten very good at observations because I was overlooked a lot.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 am

Declan Ambrose wrote:I stood up and went into the other room and saw Parker with Phoebe.  I smiled at him slightly and sat down on the other side of Phoebe.  I loved how he was with her... with any child, really.  We just were not sure if we would want to adopt or not when we finally married -- which we had planned on announcing the engagement when we heard the terrible news.  "YOu know, Pheebs, we will be happier," I assured her, "but right now... we're just so overwhelmed with how much we're all going to miss Auntie Des and Uncle Charlie."
I was glad that Declan came tohelp with Pheebs... I was not entirely sure how to help her right now.  I was good with her, but I did not know whether or not Graham wanted me to tell her everything.  "Dec is right, Pheebs," I said to her gently.  "Once we get through how bad we'll miss them, then we'll be happy with the memories and all the time we got to spend with them."
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:58 am

We had set a couple of different times for people to come pay their respects; the family only time was coming to a close and now all the close friends and coworkers and everyone else was coming by to help with things.  I looked at the kids and everyone.  "I see the first wave coming in," I said, glancing back out the window.  It looked like the Jordans, so at least it was still practically family.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:52 am

We knew the Weasleys since we were born... Dad since the whole lot of them had been in school.  Charlie was basically our uncle, too.  Our parents, my sisters, and I all walked up to The Burrow where the wake was being held.  It was obvious the family had time to be on their own and now it was time for everyone else to pay their respects.  We walked in and went over to Quinn, putting an arm around her shoulder.  "Try to keep your chin up during this... it's going to be tough," I said to her, giving her a kiss on the temple as I squeezed her close.
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubeus Hagrid Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:57 pm

I could not believe that Charlie and Des were gone. They were like my own kids... I found Ruby and looked over at her. "How you holdin' up?" I asked gruffly.
Rubeus Hagrid
Rubeus Hagrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 am

I hated this; it was so sad and depressing. I felt as though Charlie and Des would not want it this way, but I also was nto going to be the one to point it out or anything. I looked around and wiped away a tear. It was just horrible.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:00 am

We were there for all the Weasleys, but mainly Molly, Arthur and Bill. Liam grew up being best mates with Bill. Of course, we both knew the entire family. I could not believe what had happened. I let Liam go over to Bill to talk with him and everything. I found Ron and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry, Ron," I said quietly. "How are you holding up?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Jordan Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:24 pm

I knew how hard this was on everybody... I was sreally concerned with Jake. he went through a lot lately... losing his uncle was not going to be easy on him.
Naomi Jordan
Naomi Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:40 am

I looked at Lee and the rest of the Weasley family. I clapped my hands together. "Alright," I said, "why don't we talk about them and the good times or something? I know this is devastating... but I think that would really help everyone." I hoped I was not overstepping suggesting that, but it was too quiet with this many Weasleys together and I had a feeling that Charlie and Desi would not want that.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:23 pm

I found where Bill was and clapped him on the back so I could give him a hug. "You look like you could use a drink," I said to him after we finished embracing. He looked like hell, and I was not surprised by any means. This was horrible. I loved Charlie... the Weasleys were as much my family as the Lupins and my adoptive mum were.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Wed May 22, 2019 10:41 am

I walked with Gabriel up to where the wake was for Charlie and Desdemona. It was terrible what had happened; I knew what evil was capable of. I was once a part of all of it. I felt my husband squeeze my hand; he knew whereabouts my mind was. I gave a small, reassuring smile before we got inside. I went with Gabe up to Bill who was the first Weasley we saw. "I am so sorry to hear about this," I said, giving him a hug.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 am

I gave Dora and bill both hugs. This was just heartbreaking to see. "How are the girls handling it?" I questioned speaking of Quinn and Ruby. I knew that this had to be so hard on them -- but especially Quinn since she had been home at the time.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8