Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Declan Ambrose on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:03 am

I stood up and went into the other room and saw Parker with Phoebe.  I smiled at him slightly and sat down on the other side of Phoebe.  I loved how he was with her... with any child, really.  We just were not sure if we would want to adopt or not when we finally married -- which we had planned on announcing the engagement when we heard the terrible news.  "YOu know, Pheebs, we will be happier," I assured her, "but right now... we're just so overwhelmed with how much we're all going to miss Auntie Des and Uncle Charlie."
Declan Ambrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Percy Weasley on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:39 pm

I heard Declan and Parker talking to Phoebe about what had happened and was surprised by how good they were being with her.  Something was different with them, but I was not sure if anyone else noticed it.  They surely were not saying a word about anything, but that did not mean that I was imagining things.  I had gotten very good at observations because I was overlooked a lot.
Percy Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley on Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 am

Declan Ambrose wrote:I stood up and went into the other room and saw Parker with Phoebe.  I smiled at him slightly and sat down on the other side of Phoebe.  I loved how he was with her... with any child, really.  We just were not sure if we would want to adopt or not when we finally married -- which we had planned on announcing the engagement when we heard the terrible news.  "YOu know, Pheebs, we will be happier," I assured her, "but right now... we're just so overwhelmed with how much we're all going to miss Auntie Des and Uncle Charlie."
I was glad that Declan came tohelp with Pheebs... I was not entirely sure how to help her right now.  I was good with her, but I did not know whether or not Graham wanted me to tell her everything.  "Dec is right, Pheebs," I said to her gently.  "Once we get through how bad we'll miss them, then we'll be happy with the memories and all the time we got to spend with them."
Parker Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:58 am

We had set a couple of different times for people to come pay their respects; the family only time was coming to a close and now all the close friends and coworkers and everyone else was coming by to help with things.  I looked at the kids and everyone.  "I see the first wave coming in," I said, glancing back out the window.  It looked like the Jordans, so at least it was still practically family.
George Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:52 am

We knew the Weasleys since we were born... Dad since the whole lot of them had been in school.  Charlie was basically our uncle, too.  Our parents, my sisters, and I all walked up to The Burrow where the wake was being held.  It was obvious the family had time to be on their own and now it was time for everyone else to pay their respects.  We walked in and went over to Quinn, putting an arm around her shoulder.  "Try to keep your chin up during this... it's going to be tough," I said to her, giving her a kiss on the temple as I squeezed her close.
Bradley Jordan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top