All these lives that you've been taking; deep inside my heart is breaking -- December 2004

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All these lives that you've been taking; deep inside my heart is breaking -- December 2004

Post  Alecto Carrow on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:03 pm

I was out and about to find some gifts for my daughter's first birthday.  It still seemed odd that I was a mum and living a semi-normal life after all these years of being labeled as a Carrow.  Yes, I still enjoyed the darker side of potions -- that would never change -- but Gabe had helped my anger go away and my daughter was the light that I had needed to truly start changing in every aspect I had.

When I reached for a cute little outfit for Ava, a rough hand grabbed onto mine.  I jumped and mentally kicked myself for not being on the lookout more; I was finding Death Eaters to pay for my sins... and they knew that.  My tension did not cease when I saw that it was my older brother; if anything, my dread increased.  "Amycus," I said, removing my hand from beneath his.  I did not take a step back or anything.  I was not going to back down from my brother.  If anything, I hoped to keep him here long enough for me to send word to the Ministry to catch my brother.  He was the only Death Eater keeping me from being completely off their radar.
Alecto Carrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All these lives that you've been taking; deep inside my heart is breaking -- December 2004

Post  Amycus Carrow on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:24 pm

"I thought that you would never turn like you did," I said to her quietly.  "And to keep family away?  I am correct in assuming that she's yours?"  I was hurt by Alecto's betrayal.  She was highly aware of that.  And now... well, she was keeping family away from me and I was not going to tolerate that.
Amycus Carrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All these lives that you've been taking; deep inside my heart is breaking -- December 2004

Post  Alecto Carrow on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:11 am

My eyes narrowed at Amycus.  "I do not know who you're speaking of," I said to him coldly.  "My life is no longer a concern of yours.  If you are not careful, you will land yourself in Azkaban just like our dear sister."
Alecto Carrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amycus Carrow on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:11 am

My eyes narrowed to match Alecto's.  "Be careful of how you speak to me," I said to her in a dark tone.  "You are my sister, therefore, your life will always be a concern of mine."
Amycus Carrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:00 am

I moved around Amycus.  "I have barely been your sister since you basically disowned me, Amycus," I said to him simply.  I stopped when I felt his hand on my shoulder.  I sighed and turned to face my older brother.  "What do you want from me?"
Alecto Carrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amycus Carrow on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:21 pm

I was not going to let Alecto walk away from me.  "I want you to actually listen to me," I said to her a bit forcefully.
Amycus Carrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:21 am

I laughed at Amycus.  "Listen to you?  What for, Amycus?  You tried to darken my mind before and now that I'm finally out... I know you haven't changed, so why would I want to hear what you have to say?" I questioned angrily.  I really did not want to make a scene, but it was starting to happen.
Alecto Carrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top