Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

+29
Naomi Jordan
Parvati Patil
Shaylee Jordan
Rubeus Hagrid
Bradley Jordan
George Weasley
Bill Weasley
Parker Weasley
Noah Gellar
Phoebe McCullum
Jada Monroe Weasley
Percy Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Seth Weasley
Declan Ambrose
Rosalynn Weasley
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
Ron Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Jacob Weasley
Serenity Weasley
Molly Weasley
Benjamin Wood
Graham McCullum
Penelope Clearwater
Maggie O'Donoghue
Joshua Weasley
33 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Parker Weasley Mon May 18, 2015 12:13 pm

I squeezed Declan's hand when I heard Nan coming; it was horrible to have this going on and knowing that it was ridiculous.  Some of the cousins just left the room and I saw Uncle Bill straighten his shoulders.  I knew that he hear Nan, too.  I looked at Dec.  "Let's get some air," I said, even though it was ice cold outside.  I did not want to hear this.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Molly Weasley Tue May 19, 2015 12:56 pm

I walked out of the kitchen and set out a tray of food.  I looked around and sighed.  "Bill, take care of the dirty dishes," I snapped at him.  Why would he even let them just stay there like that?  "And, while you're at it, make sure to tuck in your shirt; you don't need to look like slob.  I didn't raise you that way."  I busied myself with doing other things.  When Bill did not readily do as I asked, I looked at him pointedly.  "Now, dear," I said, my voice hard.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Tue May 19, 2015 1:35 pm

I looked to my son and gave him a smile. " Yes, I'm fine Percy.....I appreciate you coming to see me.." I said quietly as my heart ached. Over hearing Molly criticizing Bill repeatedly as if she was getting mad at Bill for some reason. I stood up as I slowly walked by Percy putting my hand on his shoulder. Walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I saw the look in our eldest son's eyes. It was pain and anguish, rightfully so; " Bill, you don't need to tuck in your shirt you look fine as you are. I'll get the dishes. " I told him as I saw my wife looking at me " You are not the only one in this family who has lost someone give your son the respect he deserves. He didn't do this to them, stop trying to start a fight with one of your children you still have around. " I told her as I wanted to raise my voice as I started talking it seemed to become quiet as I just spoke loudly with what authority I could. I wouldn't have my son feeling guilty over something he could not control happening. They got attacked because the Dark Star targeted them. With that I headed towards the dishes then I was headed outside. I couldn't believe my wife right now.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue May 19, 2015 2:04 pm

I steered Serenity out of the living room when I heard things get a little heated.  It had been a long week or so and everyone was tired and tense and sad.  No one knew how to handle any of this.  I kept my arm around Ren.  "Let's just... give them a moment in there," I whispered to her as Parker and Dec joined us in the other room.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu May 21, 2015 5:49 am

I did nto believe my father, but I let him leave.  I stayed in the room because I heard him start going off on Mum a little bit.  I figured Bill would be the one to say something as he was the victim.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:59 am

I had walked in to see if anyone needed or wanted some refills on tea when Mr. Weasley went off on Mrs. Weasley.  Aunt Desi was only my half aunt, but I still loved her.  I fit in easily with the Weasleys... but I quickly just backtracked and left the room without being seen, I hoped.  I did not want to be in teh middle of anything in there.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:46 am

Arthur Weasley wrote:I looked to my son and gave him a smile. " Yes, I'm fine Percy.....I appreciate you coming to see me.." I said quietly as my heart ached. Over hearing Molly criticizing Bill repeatedly as if she was getting mad at Bill for some reason. I stood up as I slowly walked by Percy putting my hand on his shoulder. Walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I saw the look in our eldest son's eyes. It was pain and anguish, rightfully so; " Bill, you don't need to tuck in your shirt you look fine as you are. I'll get the dishes. " I told him as I saw my wife looking at me " You are not the only one in this family who has lost someone give your son the respect he deserves. He didn't do this to them, stop trying to start a fight with one of your children you still have around. " I told her as I wanted to raise my voice as I started talking it seemed to become quiet as I just spoke loudly with what authority I could. I wouldn't have my son feeling guilty over something he could not control happening. They got attacked because the Dark Star targeted them. With that I headed towards the dishes then I was headed outside. I couldn't believe my wife right now.
I stared at Arthur as he left the room.  I could not believe what he just said to me!  I watched as Bill followed my husband into the kitchen.  I stormed by everyone else around me and went upstairs to Charlie's bedroom that he had shared with Bill for so many years while they were still home -- seventeen years actually.  Arthur was right, of course.  I was lashing out at Bill for no reason... but I was just so angry!  So furious!  I had to take it out on somebody... but I did not want to lose another child, either.  I put my face in my hands and started sobbing, sitting on Charlie's bed.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 am

Arthur Weasley wrote:I looked to my son and gave him a smile. " Yes, I'm fine Percy.....I appreciate you coming to see me.." I said quietly as my heart ached. Over hearing Molly criticizing Bill repeatedly as if she was getting mad at Bill for some reason. I stood up as I slowly walked by Percy putting my hand on his shoulder. Walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I saw the look in our eldest son's eyes. It was pain and anguish, rightfully so; " Bill, you don't need to tuck in your shirt you look fine as you are. I'll get the dishes. " I told him as I saw my wife looking at me " You are not the only one in this family who has lost someone give your son the respect he deserves. He didn't do this to them, stop trying to start a fight with one of your children you still have around. " I told her as I wanted to raise my voice as I started talking it seemed to become quiet as I just spoke loudly with what authority I could. I wouldn't have my son feeling guilty over something he could not control happening. They got attacked because the Dark Star targeted them. With that I headed towards the dishes then I was headed outside. I couldn't believe my wife right now.
I was not entirely sure what was going to happen with me and Mum.  I let her take her anger out on me, even though I was not deserving of it.  I just set my jaw and let Mum yell.  I had started to tuck in my shirt as soon as Mum said something and then Dad spoke up.  I had not expected my dad to get upset like that.  My jaw stayed set and I felt the corners of my mouth twitch slightly.  I lost my best mate and brother.  Mum was acting as if no one else lost anything.  I knew that everyone was staring.  I grabbed some of the dishes nonetheless and followed Dad.  Once we had the dishes in the sink, I put a hand on his shoulder.  "Thanks," I said, my voice shaky and full of pain.  But I would not break.  Everyone still needed me to be strong for them.  It was the only way to get the family through this.  I was Big Bill -- I was the one the kids always looked to to help.  I was the example Mum and Dad wanted for the younger ones... I had to be strong for them.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:14 am

I led the way into the kitchen and put dishes into the sink which was followed by Bill. Hearing him say thanks. " Well, you shouldn't have to deal with that....you had great loss..." I said as I turned to my son as I pulled him into a tight hug. As my eyes clouded with tears as I know he needed to let go. He needed to be able to be upset. He didn't deserve the lashed out anger.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:34 am

I held onto my dad and took a couple of deep breaths, pushing down everything I was feeling and the hole in my heart.  "Dad... are you okay?" I asked, stepping in as the protector and comforter again.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:18 am

I was trying to help keep things going for Molly and Arthur.  Desi was my auntie, one of my best mates, and practically my sister, not my dad's.  But I was trying to help as much as I could.  As much as I was hurting, I was so numb at the same time.  We lost so many in the family already.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:50 pm

I found Lucy and said to her, "Here, let me help.  Go in there and sit down.  You haven't since you got here.."  She was someone who could help keep everything together -- when Molly and Arthur started to fall apart, then we needed help.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:59 am

I went into the other room with Phoebe, Graham's daughter.  "Why don't we color?" I suggested when I heard the tenseness in the other room between Nan and Pop.  We were all numb, but Phoebe did not quite understand everything.  She was still young -- like Milo.  Lauryn was keeping her brother occupied.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:30 am

The laughter ebbed away as soon as Nan spoke to Dad.  A lot of the cousins left the room.  I looked over at Quinn and Noah and saw that my cousin had her face buried in Noah's chest.  Even though she was trying so hard, I could see that her shoulders were shaking with sobs.  Noah held her tightly.

I looked at Seth and could see his chin stiffen.  Nan left the room and so did Pop and Dad.  I stood up and followed Nan.  Someone needed to make sure she was okay. When I finally found her, she was sobbing in Uncle Charlie and Dad's old room.  I did not knock, I just walked in and sat down next to her.  I took hold of her hand and squeezed it tightly.  "Nan..." I said to her.  My voice was thick because I hated seeing my family like this.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:11 am

Well, that could have been worse, I supposed.  I sighed and saw Ros go to Mum.  That was probably a good idea... this was a disaster in itself... let alone with all of this on top of it.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next