Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

+29
Naomi Jordan
Parvati Patil
Shaylee Jordan
Rubeus Hagrid
Bradley Jordan
George Weasley
Bill Weasley
Parker Weasley
Noah Gellar
Phoebe McCullum
Jada Monroe Weasley
Percy Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Seth Weasley
Declan Ambrose
Rosalynn Weasley
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
Ron Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Jacob Weasley
Serenity Weasley
Molly Weasley
Benjamin Wood
Graham McCullum
Penelope Clearwater
Maggie O'Donoghue
Joshua Weasley
33 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 Empty Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Quinn Weasley Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:02 pm

How could it be that my parents were gone?  I was so numb.  I had not shed a tear since the night that it happened.  My heart ached, I was so tired, and I wished that I could be with them.  I did not want to go on without the strongest part of myself.  I could not even look at myself in a mirror.  I did not want to see myself; I should not have survived.  I should be with them!  I felt tears falling down my cheeks.  I did not bother wiping them away.  I slipped into simple black flats and pulled my red hair away from my face.

I was staying with Nan and Pops, even though I would rather just be by myself.  I had been sleeping in Dad's bed, well, laying in Dad's bed since I could not close my eyes.  I just kept reliving those moments every time my eyes closed... every waking moment.  I had no moment of peace.  And that was okay as I should not be alive.  I grabbed my cloak and went outside.  Everyone was going to meet at the Burrow and then go to the cemetery... it was a little unconventional, but it was how I wanted to do it.  I could not be in that house.  I hated everyone constantly asking me how I was doing.  How did they think I was doing?!  I lost my parents!  I missed them so much!  I wrapped my arms around myself and I started to shake, the sobs I had been bottling up inside me for the past few days finally coming to the surface.  I fell to my knees, screaming and sobbing.  Why did they have to be gone?!
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 pm

I heard a strangled cry from outside the house and it brought me out of my own grief.  Quinn.  I rushed outside and saw that she was on the ground sobbing.  It broke my heart.  I went to her and as I was about to wrap my arms around her, she pushed me away.  I wanted to comfort her, but how could I comfort her when she would not let me?
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:29 am

I went to the Burrow early with Serenity and I heard a strangled cry in the back yard.  I looked at Ren, squeezed her hand, and then rushed back there.  I saw Quinn down on the ground, pushing Molly away.  I put a hand on Molly's shoulder and she left.  Even though she fought it, I put my arms around Quinn.  "Shh... come here," I said, holding her tightly.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:15 pm

I got to the Burrow and saw Graham out wiht Quinn.  I walked in and saw Nan.  I went over and gave her a big hug.  "Need help with anything?" I asked, my voice hollow sounding.  Uncle Charlie was one of the few people who could really connect me to my dad.  Pretty much the Weasley clan were the only ones who were super close with my parents... it was like losing a piece of my parents along with one of the best uncles and friends anyone could ask for.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 am

I jumped slightly and I looked over and saw Benjamin.  I went over and embraced him tightly.  "No, no... dear, just try to make yourself comfotable... pour a drink for yourself," I said, motioning towards where I had drinks prepared.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:07 am

I walked in with Penelope into the Burrow, holding her hand tightly.  One of our sons were already there.  I gave Mum a tight hug while Penny got herself a drink.  "How is Quinn holding up?" I asked.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:42 am

I held onto Ally's hand tightly as we walked into the Burrow.  I wanted this to all be a dream, but it was not.  I knew that Ally was having as difficult a time as me during all of this -- her entire family was starting to be torn apart in front of her.  First her grandparents, then her aunt and uncle.  I hoped that she would be okay because I needed her to be.  I needed someone to lean on today.  Uncle Charlie and Aunt Desi were the best... and now they were gone.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:57 am

Graham McCullum wrote:I went to the Burrow early with Serenity and I heard a strangled cry in the back yard.  I looked at Ren, squeezed her hand, and then rushed back there.  I saw Quinn down on the ground, pushing Molly away.  I put a hand on Molly's shoulder and she left.  Even though she fought it, I put my arms around Quinn.  "Shh... come here," I said, holding her tightly.

I fought against whoever's arms were around me, but then I heard Graham's voice and he never let me go.  I finally stopped fighting and instead, buried my face into his chest, sobbing while we sat on the snowy, cold ground, getting wet.  He never left me and he let me cry until there was nearly nothing left for me to let out.  "I miss them so much..." I managed to say, keeping my face buried in his chest, my arms around one of my best mates.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 am

I had Graham's daughter, Phoebe, and gave him a quick kiss before he went out to Quinn.  She needed someone more than I did.  His little girl listened to me anyways and was a good little toddler.  I saw that others were in the house now and Nan instantly took Phoebe from me.  Nan did not agree with the fact that I was so young and helping Graham wiht his little girl, though I did not mind it.  I loved him and he loved me.  I sat down at the kitchen table and accepted the cup of tea Uncle Percy set in front of me.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:27 am

Getting to the burrow with Lauryn and Hermione, I saw Graham outside with Quinn.  And then we went inside where everyone was starting to gather to pay their last respects to my second eldest brother.  It was sweet that Quinn just wanted something here to commemorate them since she did not want anything over the top.  The Burrow was where everyone loved to gather... and it was good to remember them in a happy, peaceful place rather htan a strange, cold one.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:31 am

Fred and I made it to the Burrow after having gotten around.  I pulled my cloak off  once I walked into the house.  Even though it was getting crowded, it was eerily hushed inside.  I went over to Molly.  "Here, let me take over... why don't you sit down?" I suggested, thinking that she was wearing herself awfully thin.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:32 pm

The Burrow was goign to get crowded rather quickly with how many people would want to say goodbye to Charlie and Desi, along with being there for Quinn during this time.  I wish she would let me help her, but I understood wanting to be alone.  Even as an adult, I had wanted to be alone with the loss of my mother and father.  I still was trying to handle losing Mum and Daddy... and now I had to try to handle losing Desi and Charlie on top of them.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:58 am

I held her tightly.  "I know, Quinn, I know," I said to her softly, not even trying to find words to comfort her.  There were none.  "We all miss them... I don't even know how to help you... I was so young when my dad passed.  I don't even remember how I got through it."  I was not sure if my words would help her, but I was hoping that my strength would help a little bit.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie O'Donoghue Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:43 am

I held onto Jake's hand as we arrived at the Burrow.  This was so hard on everyone; when could they stop losing people?  I wanted to help them.  I wanted to do more than just be there.
Maggie O'Donoghue
Maggie O'Donoghue

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:08 pm

I held onto Percy's hand as we arrive at the Burrow to say our final goodbyes to Charlie and Desi.  Percy's brother... my almost sister... how could we get through this?  I saw everyone sitting throughout the Burrow -- almost sitting without any sound.  There were sniffles, some of us were drinking tea or something stronger... but no one really spoke.  It was almost too painful to o so.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next