Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My voice and heart were breaking -- 2017

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My voice and heart were breaking -- 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: My voice and heart were breaking -- 2017

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:22 am

I smiled, grabbing the bouquet, smelling them.  "Oh, Dad, thank you!" I said to him, giving my dad a big hug.  I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye and laughed slightly.  "Ayden... you'll put these in water?" I finished.  I wanted to tell him to stop with the pictures, but I did want pictures of this.  I wanted pictures of me and Dad, so I changed what I was going to say.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

My voice and heart were breaking -- 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: My voice and heart were breaking -- 2017

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:39 pm

I kissed my daughter on the cheek.  I smiled when I saw the flashes.  Good... remember this as something good rather than something depressing, though I knew tears would be involved.  I watched as Ayden went to put the flowers in water.  "Honey... are you okay?" I asked her, though I knew the answer already.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:16 am

I went to the kitchen and put the flowers in a vase with water while Remus and Lucy had their moment.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:24 pm

I reached out and took my dad's hand.  "I'm alright.  Probably the same as you," I said, then shook my head.  "No... probably not quite like you... but you know what I mean."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 am

I chuckled and squeezed her comforting hand.  "I do," I assured her.  "Do you want to get going...?  Or wait to at least say goodbye to Ayden?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:14 am

I walked out of the kitchen and looked at the two of them.  For the moment, they seemed happy.  "Before you leave... I would like to take a picture," I told them, motioning for them to take a pose.  I snapped hte picture and was glad to see that they at least were looking happy at the moment, even if Remus was looking really tired.

My voice and heart were breaking -- 2017 - Page 2 Kevin-Costner-et-Christine-Baumgartner_
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:37 pm

I was sure that would be one of my favorite pictures.  I went ot my husband and kissed him.  "Thank you," I said to him softly.  "We'll be back ad we'll be alright," I assured him.  I was with my dad, what was the worst thing that could happen?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

I gave Ayden a smile and then Lucy and I walked out the front door, holding hands like we used to do when she was little.  "I figured I would let you choose this time what you'd like to do most," I said to her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Why not try to embrace the innocence that neither one of us no longer had?  "Let's play on the swings," I said to him, grinning.  I was letting my inner child out.  Besides, I wanted Dad to laugh a little bit more... maybe it would help him win the fight against Boris.  It would do him some good... he hardly laughed anymore with Mum gone...
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:20 pm

I looked over at my daughter, surprised for a moment, but then smiled because it was not surprising at all.  Lucy always had an inner child within... and I loved her for it.  I followed her towards the park where there were definitely swings.  "I think this is the best idea in the world," I assured Lucy, keeping our arms linked as we walked.  "I bet I can still beat you with the high jump off of them, too."  Yes, I would try to make this a good day for both of us.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri May 08, 2015 4:52 pm

I looked at Dad and shook my head.  "efinitely not," I assured him.  "I'm not so small anymore... I will beat you."  Once we were in the park, I went ahead of my dad and turned back, looking at him and grinning.  "C'mon old man," I teased.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 4:26 pm

I smiled at her.  "I don't think you will," I said to her.  "Granted, it's been awhile... but I am still pretty positive I can beat you."  I started going towards the swings, smirking at her.  She started to walk a little faster to get to the stwings first.  "I don't recall saying I'd race you to them... just that I can beat you at jumping off of them."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:10 am

I turned and grinned at him, a real grin.  That was something I had not had in awhile it seemed.  "You're just saying that because you know I'm going to beat you there," I said, turning bac around and hurrying towards the swings.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:10 am

I laughed and raced her to the swings... at least nowadays I did not have to let her win -- she just naturally beat me.  I shook my head.  "You're still faster than your old man," I pointed out to her, sitting down onto a swing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:21 am

I laughed and started to use my legs to start to swing.  "Of course... and it isn't because he let me win like he used to, is it?" I asked, smirking at my dad next to me.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next