Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there when your heart stops beating -- Winter 2016/2017 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'll be there when your heart stops beating -- Winter 2016/2017 (DONE) Empty I'll be there when your heart stops beating -- Winter 2016/2017 (DONE)

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:05 am

Ever since I first met Graham, I had an extremely hard time getting him out of my mind.  He was at Hogwarts as an aid in the hospital wing.  I was ure that he would end up taking over since Pomfrey was quite old.  I ended up at the hospital wing.  I had to be a little careful since Graham was older, a staff member, and in the middle fo a divorce.  I made it known that I went to the hospital wing to help out since I was interested in becoming a healer myself.  But anything else, I had to be careful.  I walked in and closed the door behind me.  I saw Graham laying on a chaise that was in their office with a steaming mug on a table close by him.    "Hey... are you alright?" I asked, sitting down on a chair near him.  I looked around and saw no one else, so I lightly put a hand on his.

Last edited by Serenity Weasley on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'll be there when your heart stops beating -- Winter 2016/2017 (DONE) Empty Re: I'll be there when your heart stops beating -- Winter 2016/2017 (DONE)

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:13 am

I was having an extremely rough day.  The chemo had not gotten everything so I needed a transplant for a new lung.  I was having a rough time breathing.  I squeezed her hand before I pulled it away.  Pomfrey was still around even if she was not there physically.  I opened my eyes and could nto help but smile.  Ren had that effect on me.  "I'll be okay," I said softly.  "Just a rough day... but on a bright note, I am officially single -- in a manner of speaking."  I had mixed feelings about everything that I had gone through.  It was one reason I had issues with trusting people.  Anyone I trusted completely, left me in some way or another.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

I'll be there when your heart stops beating -- Winter 2016/2017 (DONE) Empty Re: I'll be there when your heart stops beating -- Winter 2016/2017 (DONE)

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:17 am

I wa still worried.  "Graham... are you sure you're okay?" I asked.  I knew he had been hurt badly by his ex... but that did not mean that when it became final that it would not bother him.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:27 am

I sat up adn coughed as I reached for my mug.  It had tea laced with my medications.  It had little effect on the way I was feeling.  "I'll survive," i said.  I looked around and then leaned forward to give her a light, tender kiss.  I pulled away and started coughing again.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:28 am

I grinned, hapy to have our stolen moments.  "I will take your word for it," I replied.  I hoed that he was right about being a survivor.  He had my heart and I had no idea what I would do if his cancer won the battle.  "Would you like me to get you anything?" I hated when I saw him like this.  I remembered Quinn when she looked like this, too.  Thankfully my cousin was cancer free now and in remission.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:30 am

I stood u, knowing that I could not kee doing nothing while on the clock at school.  I knew that Professor Lupin understood... I just did not want to do it.  It went against my own standards.  I finished my tea-medication mix and put the mug in the little sink that was in the office.  I looked at Serenity and put a hand on her shoulder, kissing her forehead.  "Don't worry about me, Ren.  This will pass.  It always does," I assured her.  I knew I was on borrowed time, at least until I got the transplant anyways.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:30 am

Ignoring the fact that someone could come in, I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest.  I heard how much strain there was on his lungs.  I looked up at him.  "Yeah, I know," I said, trying to ignore the gnawing feeling at the pit of my stomach.  We both knew that this could easily fall apart.  Plus Graham had trust issues.  I knew this was not serious for him and may never be.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:34 am

I kissed her again and pulled away.  "So... I was thinking that, to celebrate, we could have a little date night," I said, turning to grab some potions to refill the bottles in the treatment area.  I looked back towards the cute little redhead.  "What do you think, Ren?" I inquired.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:44 am

I grinned at Graham.  I wanted to just wra him up in my arms.  "That'd be great," I said happily.  I walked closer to him and sat on the bed that was closest to him.  "What did you have in mind?" He always was a bit of a romantic.  I randomly got a single orchid -- my favorite flower -- and everyone wanted to know who my secret admirer was.  I, of course, would nto say a word about who it was.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:51 am

I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around Serenity.  I gave her a light kiss.  I hated that I liked REn as much as I did.  But there was no way I would let myself fall for her.  My ex and I had been separated for a little while even though the divorce just got finalized.  I did nto want Serenity to be a involved with me as she was.  I did not want to hurt her.  I did love it when she wrapped her legs around me and kissed me again.  "Oh... just something small and quiet," I told her softly.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:52 am

I loved having him this close to me.  "Any hints besides that?" I asked, smiling sweetly at him.  I could not wait for our date.  Our little stolen moments made our relationship special, but I loved having real dates.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:52 am

I grinned at her.  I pulled her into a hug and rested my cheek against her head.  "It'll be a little picnic... we can watch the sun set... gaze up at the stars," I suggested to her.  "Of course that means you'll be breaking some rules..." As if that seemed to be an issue for either one of us.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:54 am

I pulled back and gave him a kiss.  "That sounds wonderful, babe," I said to him softly.  I could almost say that I loved him, but I knew that he did not want anything serious.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 am

"I'm glad to hear that.  I'm thinking Friday night?" I suggested.  I knew that Ren would be okay with anything so long as we could be together without having to be sneaky.  Then I realized that we were being very obvious.  I gave her another kiss, but Serenity kept me from pulling away from her.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 am

I pulled him closer to me with my legs as I deepened the kiss.  I ran my fingers through his hair.  We let go of each other only slightly.  I gazed into his beautiful eyes when I heard movement from behind me.  I saw Graham's eyes widen a little bit and he quickly let go of me.  I saw my cousin just staring at us when I turned around.  I got off the bed.  "It's not what it looks like," I said quickly.  This was not good at all.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next