Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware of the heartless, who make your heart beat quickly. They're just using your heart, because theirs won't start -- TBD

2 posters

Go down

Beware of the heartless, who make your heart beat quickly.  They're just using your heart, because theirs won't start -- TBD Empty Beware of the heartless, who make your heart beat quickly. They're just using your heart, because theirs won't start -- TBD

Post  Viola Lestrange Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:21 pm

I loved hearing all the speculation when it came to the happenings around us.  Everyone was getting concerned and curious about this new rising entity who was causing all the mayhem.  Of course it was Sebastian and the followers that he knew could be trusted that remained of the previous Death Eaters.  I was smirking while I went to go to the girls' dormitory so I could do some homework, at least until I ran into Vinny.  Something about that boy always disarmed me.  My mother warned me about these feelings.  If I wanted to follow Sebastian as loyally as she had followed the Dark Lord -- well, maybe not as loyally as he was my brother -- then I would need to put my brother as the priority, not some boy that made my heart stammer in my chest.  Unless he was similar to my dad who would understand that the cause came before anything else.  "Oh, Vinny, you really do need to watch where you're going," I informed him in a huff.  It might not have been his fault, but I was not about to let him know that.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Beware of the heartless, who make your heart beat quickly.  They're just using your heart, because theirs won't start -- TBD Empty Re: Beware of the heartless, who make your heart beat quickly. They're just using your heart, because theirs won't start -- TBD

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:16 am

I looked at Viola, raising my eyebrows.  "I do believe that it was you who ran into me," I said to her easily.  Unlike everyone else, she did not scare me or intimidate me.  If anything, I was always intrigued by her.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Beware of the heartless, who make your heart beat quickly.  They're just using your heart, because theirs won't start -- TBD Empty Re: Beware of the heartless, who make your heart beat quickly. They're just using your heart, because theirs won't start -- TBD

Post  Viola Lestrange Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:46 am

I narrowed my eyes at him.  "As if," I replied haughtily.  "I do not make such mistakes."  I went to walk past him practicing every ounce of disdain and indifference as my mother had taught me to use when it came to pretty mcuh anything.  And I definitely agreed.  It made life so much easier when you acted like that and devoted your life to a cause.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:29 pm

I grabbed her arm.  "Don't think you can just walk by me, Vi," I said to her darkly, keeping her close and my hand just above her elbow.  We had a love-hate relationship I thought.  Right now, I felt like toeing the fine line.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:18 am

I raised my eyebrows at Crabbe, looking at him and then the hand he had on my arm.  My glower made him release me.  "You best be careful, Vinny," I said to him, matching his tone perfectly.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:18 am

I slowly let go of Vi's arm and raised my eyebrows at her.  "Your bark is worse than your bite," I assured her.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down