Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999 - Page 6 Empty Re: Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:35 am

I smiled.  Thank goodness the baby would really not be part of a Carrow.  I was not really my mother's son and that made me so good.  "We'll always figure things out," I said to her.  "We always seem to, anyways.  And of course it is a good thing," I added.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999 - Page 6 Empty Re: Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:44 pm

I smiled up at my husband-to-be. "We always figure everything out." I agreed. I looked back down, placed a hand on my stomach and felt my smile widen automatically. "I'm going to make sure this stays a good thing." I informed him. "I won't let anything happen to me or the baby. I'll take my punishment after he or she is born."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 am

I wanted to grin at her until she said the last part.  "June... there will be no punishment.  I'll make sure of that," I said to her. I woul vow to protect her... and it started father back than I ever caredd to realize.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:51 am

I sighed and looked up at Lincoln. "There's no use in denying it. I will be punished. I just have to make sure it doesn't happen until after the baby is born. As long as you and our baby are okay, I don't care what happens to me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:43 pm

"ah, well, that's going to pose a problem," I said to her casually.  "If you get punished then I won't be okay, you see?  so there's a conundrum.  Looks like we're just going to have to keep it from happening.  Which, could happen, you kow."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6