Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven in our Headlights I swear that we can make it anywhere -- Spring 1991

2 posters

Go down

Heaven in our Headlights I swear that we can make it anywhere -- Spring 1991 Empty Heaven in our Headlights I swear that we can make it anywhere -- Spring 1991

Post  Michael Bane Mon May 18, 2015 6:54 am

It was to the point that being back with October had made me so happy, I wanted to make sure to spend the rest of my life with her.  I had a good relationship with Jada and, well, a decent one with Jetty.  I knew that it would be rough roads ahead if things did not go over well with the kids, but I would not rush it.  Me moving in was a difficult thing for Jetty to deal with.  Jada did not mind that much.  It was hard for everyone at first, but now it was okay.  It has been a year later and I was ready to take the next step.  The kids were still in Hogwarts and I knew that it probably would not be official until they came home to weigh in their opinions, but I still could not contain myself.

I made dinner since it was my night off and waited for Tobi to come home.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Heaven in our Headlights I swear that we can make it anywhere -- Spring 1991 Empty Re: Heaven in our Headlights I swear that we can make it anywhere -- Spring 1991

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:42 am

I had left work, it had been a long day, but I was excited to get home to see Michael -- the kids were at Hogwarts.  I had gotten used to having a little family that worked together as well as it did.  We were not perfect nor were we really a true family, but I was not complaining.  I walked into the house and saw that things were all looking so... nice.  I smiled and looked around and saw Michael.  I set my bag down and grinned at him.  "So, babe, what's going on?" I asked him as he came to get my light jacket off of my shoulders.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Heaven in our Headlights I swear that we can make it anywhere -- Spring 1991 Empty Re: Heaven in our Headlights I swear that we can make it anywhere -- Spring 1991

Post  Michael Bane Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 am

I looked at her and gave her a kiss.  "What?  I'm not allowe to make dinner for you?" I questioned teasingly.  I hung up her jacket.  I knew that she suspected something and that was okay.  I was not trying to hide anything, I was just being coy.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:38 am

I smiled and shrugged, opening up some beer from the fridge.  "Well, I'm happy you did... I'm starved," I said to him.  "But that doens't mean that it had to be done."  I gave him another kiss as I looked at what he had prepared.  "And... it's fancy."  I still was not used to Michael spoiling me -- or the kids.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:47 pm

I laughed.  "Well, I really hoped it would do," I said to her.  "Just sit and have some wine.  You look a little stressed."  I was so nervous and I knew I had no reason to be; we loved each other.  But still, I was.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:48 pm

I laughed a bit and took the glass he was offering to me.  "Yea," I said to him, "it's just mundane work issues... but that doesn't mean I don't get stressed about them."  I sat down and took a sip of the wine.  "This is wonderful, Michael."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:12 pm

I grinned at her and sat down myself.  "Thank you," I said to her as I started to dish out some of the food onto our plates.  I looked into Tobi's bright blue eyes and could not stop but smiling.  She was the love of my life and I was utterly stupid for having let her go the first time.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 pm

Something was wrong or up or something.  Michael could nto stop grinning and looking at me.  It was making me a bit nervous.  "Alright... you better tell me what is going on, babe, because this is a bit odd," I said to him, a smile playing on my lips.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:06 am

I raised an eyebrow at her.  "Me being nice is actually oddness?" I inquired playfully.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:55 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "No... but yes," I said to him, knowing that I was making no sense.  "It's just... I can tell there's something going on.  I am a mother of two children, Michael, so I'm fully aware of when something is a little bit off."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:44 am

Of course she would compare me to Jetty and Jada while she was trying to figure this out.  I shook my head and took a sip of wine.  "Can't you just enjoy this, Tobi?  Just relax and go with the flow," I said to her kindly, putting the food onto her plate.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:54 am

I took a deep breath and a drink of the wine.  "Alright," I said to him with a smile, "I will do just that, then.  Well, I'll at least try to."  It looked absolutely delicious and smelled just the same.  I looked over at my boyfriend and smiled again.  "This looks great, Michael."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum