Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999 - Page 5 Empty Re: Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:27 am

I gave him a weak smile. I was so luck that I had someone like Lincoln, who understood everything I was trying to say. "I'm sorry I'm like this." I apologized. "I'm just not sure how else to be." I sighed as I looked down at my stomach, a slight smile playing at my lips. "I will make sure our child never feels that way. I may have no choice with the way I was raised but he or she will know that no matter what, we will love them and care about them."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999 - Page 5 Empty Re: Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - early 1999

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:59 pm

I kissed the top of her forehead.  "That is one thing I don't doubt.  We both know the worst of parents... so we can at least do the opposite and know we're doing something right," I said, a smirk playing at my lips.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:11 am

I rolled my eyes slightly and gave a small laugh as I smiled up at him. "That's true." I replied. I looked back down and saw my Mark. I sighed, my smile fading slowly as I started scratching it. "We know not to force them to do anything they don't want to do by threatening them, or the people they care about."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:17 pm

I could not help but chuckle a little bit.  "Yeah... that's clearly the wrong way to raise a child," I said easily.  I sighed, stopping her from scratching her mark.  "I think we can handle this easily compared to waht we went through."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:13 am

I looked at his hand on top of mine, prevent me from scratching my Mark. Giving a sigh, I decided not to try to scratch it again, I knew he would just stop me again anyway. "I hope so." I said simply. "I just don't want our child to be raised the way we were. I don't want to turn into my parents, either of them." I looked up at him, unshed tears in my eyes. "My mother may not have been as bad as Father, but she never stood up for us, she never tried to stop him. She couldn't stand up to him either."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:14 pm

I lifted her chin so she would stay looking at me. "I will make sure that never happens," I said to her sincerely.  My gaze broke from hers for a moment before I looked back into her blue eyes.  "Just make sure that I never turn into mine."  I was not entirely sure if I ever could, but I did not want my anger get the best of me... because it was there, beneath the surface.  Just, at the moment, I made sure it went to the goodside, what would happen if it went the other way?
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:13 am

I looked into his eyes when I responded. "I will never let that happen." I assured him sincerely. I sighed, taking a moment to find a lighter topic. "You know what this means thought?" I began, a slight smile playing at my lips, "I'm going to be fat for our wedding."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:44 pm

I laughed and kissed her forehead.  "Yeah, well, you have fun breaking that news to Pansy... I think she was awfully excited for you to have a princess-like wedding day," I said to her, though I knew Draco and myself wanted her to have the perfect day as well.  Sometimes I thought we were worse than Pansy was.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:46 am

<<so I think I may have mentioned this but June wants Draco and Pansy to have a real wedding and thought why not at the same time as her and Lincoln? If you don't want this just let me know and I'll change it...... Smile >>

My eyes widen. "Princess? Me?" I shook my head. "Oh no, that can be Pansy. I'm just going to be the other bride." I assured him. I sighed, looking up at him. "I already told you, the day doesn't have to be perfect for me, I'd be fine just going to the Ministry. You deserve a real wedding though. You deserve everything to be prefect and a real princess bride, not me. You deserve someone so much better then me." I sighed as I put my head back in my hands on the table.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:55 am

I kissed her forehead.  "Well, no matter what, you won't be the other bride for me," I said to her.  I would decide not to comment on the rest of what she said.  It would just be a round and round debate with her that sometimes would be best if I just let it slide every now and then.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 pm

A smile played at my lips at what Lincoln had said. It was times like this that it was easier to forget what my Father always tried to make me believe I was, the disappointment and unloved. I could believe what Lincoln and Draco always wanted me to, that I deserved happiness and was worth it. "I love you." I said as I turned my head towards him. "Our child is going to have a great dad." I told him. I was happy that he wasn't arguing about everything, I wasn't sure I would be able to rebuttal much. I sighed, deciding to change the topic more to our child. "What do you think our baby will be, a girl or a boy?"  
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:10 pm

I was not entirely sure of that, but I knew that Juniper would end up helping me believe otherwise -- just like I would convince her she would be a wonderful mother.  "I hope it's a girl," I said to her.  "That way she can be as pretty as her mum... and well protected from her dad."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 pm

I blushed at his comment and tried to hide it from him. "I have no doubt our daughter would be beautiful, but I'm not sure it's my genes that will help in that department." I replied, giving a small chuckle. "I can already picture you making sure that nothing even happens to her. Although, who's to say it won't be a boy who's as handsome as his daddy?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri May 08, 2015 6:12 am

I smiled slightly at that.  "I dunno about that... but I do enjoy the idea of a mini version of a Matthews-Malfoy," I said, my smile turning more into a smirk.  "I think it'd be the perfect combination of smarts and ambition."  That was the nicest way I could say anything about the malfoys.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 5:12 am

I laughed at his description of the Malfoy half of our child. "Ambitious, that's one way to put it." I looked over at him with a smile. "For everyone's sake, I hopes it's more Matthews then Malfoy." I looked down, put a hand on my stomach and smiled. "This is a good thing.?" I tried to more state than ask but it came out as more of a question than I intended. I took a deep breath and nodded. "It's a good thing. We'll figure everything out. Somehow."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next