Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE) Empty Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE)

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:21 am

I was upstairs getting ready for my date with Jetty.  I wore some skinny jeans with black stilettos.  I put on a cute blouse and then a jacket on top of it.  I finished putting my makeup on.  My hair was down around my shoulders with my top layer pulled back out of my face with a clip.  I heard a knock and voices downstairs.  My dad was talking to Jetty.  That was just great.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE) Empty Re: Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE)

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:23 am

I opened the door and saw my daughter's boyfriend... Pettigrew.  I smiled tensely at him.  I promised Lyn and Aimee that I would behave with him.  I figured I would be polite.  "Where do you plan on going?" I questioned.  It better be somewhere nice for my little girl.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE) Empty Re: Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel about you -- Late Fall/Early Winter 1999 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 am

I smiled nervously.  "I was planning on going to that new place that just opened -- Cafe 249.  And then dancing," I explained.  I understood where the protectiveness came in at.  Especially with the way thier lives had to be for the longest time.  And Lyn had told me some incidences they had here with Death Eaters in the past.  I knew that would be hard to handle even if Mr. Black had not faked his own death.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:25 am

I nodded, lgad to hear he was going to be treating my baby girlw ith some nice plans.  I heard Lyn coming down the stairs in the heel that Aimee loved and I diapproved.  They made my little girl look so grown up... and I did not like that very much.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:26 am

I came down to rescue my boyfriend.  I gave Daddy a kiss on the cheek.  "Daddy, I love you," I said, taking hold o fJetty's hand and walking towards the front door.  I wanted to have as clean of an escap as possible.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:28 am

"Behave," I warned, giving the young man a stern look over my glasses.  I wanted him to know for sure that I wanted no mischief.  I did not want to hear any stories of Pettigrew pulling one over on my daughter.  I flashed Lyn a smile before she closed the door and left on her date.  I went to the back deck and lit up a cigarette.  With Xander being so young, I did not smoke in the house anymore... I did not want to expose my little guy to all the smoke.  I knew that I would be back there pacing and worrying until Madelyn got home... or until Aimee pulled me inside.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:31 am

I laughed as we left.  I held Jetty's hand as we walked.  "I bet Dad will go through half a pack before we get back," I joked.  I wanted to place abet, but I knew I would be the only one to get pleasure from that, though.  I grinned at my boyfriend.  "Are you ready to get to the restaurant?  I"m sure you made reservations."  At least I hoped he did.  With it being a new place, it was bound to be jam packed iwth people.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:32 am

I nodded adn we Apparated to Cafe 249.  "Of course I made reservations," I assured her.  We walked in and I gave them my name.  They seated us right away.  I wished we could order a glass of wine, but we were not of age in teh States.  We held hands across the table.  We really got to know each other while we ate.  I could not believe how brilliant Lyn was; she had a unique way of looking at the world.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:34 am

I could not imagine having a better time at dinner.  We walked towards the park where a band was playing and people were dancing.  I was so glad Jetty agreed to the dancing.  I really did not think he would be so willing to do this.  It was a slow song and I pulled Jetty to the wooden platform that was set out there so people would dance.  I wrapped my arms aroun dhim and we started tomove in rhythm to the music.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:47 am

I did not want this moment to end.  I leaned my head down and kissed her gently in the moonlight.  The music and the lights that hung around the stage made for quite a romantic getaway.  "I love you," Madelyn," I said softly.  This was the first time we have ever said those words before to each other.  But after an evening we have had, it was just perfect.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 am

I gazed at him and kissed him again.  "And I love you, Jetty," I told him.  We still held each other closely despite the fact that the music and picked up the beat a litlte bit.  I could not help but laugh a tad.  I have never been happier than how i felt here in his arms.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:54 am

"How touching," I sneered, seeing my cousin's daughter with Pettigrew's son.  I could not believe that Regulus -- with his new principles -- would let his daughter date a Pettigrew.  I was not here for dancing... oh no, I wanted to pay my cousin a visit.  But then I saw these two.  How could I not have some fun with these itty bitty babies?  I cacked when I saw the fear register on theri faces.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:55 am

I instinctively pushed Lyn behind me.  "What do you want, Lestrange?" I asked darkly.  The strangers surrounding us were oblivious to the struggle that was about to happen.  I knew that there was no way I would let anything happen to Lyn.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:57 am

As much as I would love to see Bellatrix be beat to a bloody pulp by Jetty, I knew we would need someone ruthless -- my father.  I had my wand in my purse.  I felt the cool wood in my fingers.  I setn my patronus to my father while Jetty kept Bellatrix occupied.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:58 am

I twirled my wand between my fingers as I waatched Pettigrew.  What did I want?  Grinning evilly, I shot a curse at the two love birds, sending them flying backwards.  I enjoyed hearing the screams from the bystanders.  I cackled and moved to a different location.  I knew better than to stay in one spot for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next