Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start of Something New - September 1991

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 am

My eyes widened. "Your sister never told you?" I was suprised. I shifted in my seat so I was more comfortable, cleared my voice and began the tale. "There are some dark wizards in this world, and when we were just babies, one went as dark as you can go. To this day people only refer to him as You-Know-Who or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." I began. Of course I knew his real name and the name I grew up with but I feared what she would think if I called him the Dark Lord. Besides, I didn't use that name unless Father was around. "He gathered followers and others fought against him. No one survived once he decided to kill them. He killed Harry's dad and mum, and he tried to kill Harry, but he didn't." I decided to let that sink in.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:56 am

"Poor Harry! But I still don't understand what makes him special... I'm sure You-Know-Who killed a lot of people's parents" I frowned.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 am

"Harry's the boy who lived. You-Know-Who tried to kill Harry too but something stopped him that night." I finished the story. "That's the hype. No ones ever survived that curse before. It's one of the three unforgivable curses."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 am

My eyes widened. "Wow. That is definitely incredible! I can't imagine how he is feeling. I wonder if he knew about what happened before he came here or found out when he got his Hogwarts letter?"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:40 am

I smiled, "From what I heard, he didn't find out until he came here." I said. "It's crazy isn't it, to lose both of your parents so young?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 am

"I couldn't even imagine losing either of my parents!" I shuddered at the thought. "My family is all I have, and we are really close."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 am

"So is mine." I replied, mostly telling the truth. Draco and I were about as close as you can be. It was our parents we weren't so close to. "I couldn't stand to lose them."

Last edited by Juniper Renee Malfoy on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:29 pm

"Yeah family's are important" I smile. "Do you have any aunts, uncles or cousins? I have three on my dad's side, and there is my mums cousin Sirius who is a wizard. But I have never met my mums sisters. She has two I think... but never talks about them. I think they had a falling out as she gets really sad about it."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:04 am

I did have a rather large family, including her if Sirius really was her moms cousin but I couldn't tell her that. I wouldn't wish my family on anyone and if I could protect her from them, it would make me feel better. She seemed the type that would want to meet us if she knew we were related and I couldn't let that happen, all the more reason to avoid this topic all together. "I think I have a large family but I don't know them all." I quickly though of a reason besides the fact that Father didn't want us to know them of why I didn't know them. "They all live far away. Does all your family live close, your muggle relitives anyway?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 am

I kind of felt like she was hiding something, but I mentally shrugged it off. I had only just started talking to her, I didn't really know her still. "Most live relatively close, but a couple of my dads cousins went to America and Australia" I reply. "So you don't have many close relatives?"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:48 am

"Not really" I said, shaking my head. I decided to answer the question of if we were close rather then if we lived close to each other. With my family, I learned to hide my emotions which I was grateful for now. I though of the family and friends, who I'd be hesitant to even call acquaintance, that we saw during family gatherings and holidays. My Father made sure everyone knew I was the 'disappointment' so I was always outcasted. This allowed me to slip in a corner or a different room with a book and not be missed. Of course, Draco would cover for me, saying I wasn't feeling well or wasn't hungry. This suited Father fine as he would've rather had Draco there then me. He probably would've rather had Draco as an only son then with me. I thought of how Draco might survive, who he would talk to, if it might've been better if he was an only child. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and smiled "So transfigurations, your quite the natural."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:10 am

I was confused by the sudden shift in conversation, but didn't comment on it. I blushed at her compliment. "Oh I don't know, I just have read quite a bit on it" I reply. I am not used to receiving compliments from people other than my parents, and sometimes sister.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:37 am

"Well it shows" I said truthfully. I smiled at her blush. "Maybe you can help me get better at it." I said, not sure how my brother would respond. She was nice and my partner so I had to talk to her I reasoned. I had no choice. I wasn't sure Father would agree with my logic though.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 am

"I'm sure you are just as good at it" I smile. "But of course we can study together! It will be so much fun!" I say excitedly. "I have a feeling we will be great friends!" I say hopefully.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:20 pm

I put my hands on hers and smiled, "Cassie, I think this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship." If  I couldn't tell her we were related I at least wanted to look out for her. That seemed to be my life, looking out for people and having Draco look out for me. It was the way it's always been and it works so why change it now.

Last edited by Juniper Renee Malfoy on Sat May 10, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next