Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start of Something New - September 1991

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:35 am

I nodded in agreement and gave a little laugh, "That's true, it could be because of everything he's been through though. Have you heard some of his stories?" I was definitely becoming more comfortable with Cassie now that we were on a safe topic.

Last edited by Juniper Renee Malfoy on Sat May 10, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:33 pm

"No not really. Do you know any?" I giggle. "Could you imagine him up against a dark creature though?"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 pm

"That's the whole thing. He's been against a lot of dark creatures. I think thats why he is the way he is." I explained. "Now though, I couldn't see it as well."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 pm

"True. They must have been really terrifying... I wasn't trying to make fun of him or anything either, just remarking how he seems like the least likely to do what he has done, but yeah I guess doing that too much could cause someone to be so skittish. I just wanted to make sure you knew i don't pike to make fun of people. I feel like i have given you the wrong impression of me. I'm sorry" I say casting my head down. Why do I always have to keep talking? I really need to learn to stop sometimes...
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:33 am

"That's okay, I don't think you meant it that way, you seem too nice for that." I began. "I just wanted to let you know since you said you grew up in the muggle world I wasn't sure if you knew or if your sister might've mentioned it." I smiled at her.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:32 am

I smile in relief "i'm glad that you didn't get the wrong impression. My mum did homeschool me with the basics of wizarding education. So while we did live in the muggle world, and were close to the muggle side of my family, we didn't completely live without magic. My favourite time is Christmas. Mum and Dad would float the ornaments around us to put them on the tree, and Dad would let me 'help' by letting me hold his wand with him as he performed the spells" I grin from my fond memories. "I guess I got the better end than muggleborns, as it wasn't a huge culture shock for me, especially once my sister started school. Our first trip to Diagon Alley was when she turned eleven. Though I am sure you have gone since you were born" I smile gently.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 am

I nodded, but we were back in dangerous territory. "I've been a few times but not as much as you'd think." I had to change the topic. I hated changing the topic on her again, but I couldn't risk it. "That must've been interesting, knowing about magic but living in the muggle world."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 am

"It was kind of fun actually. A big secret that we couldn't tell anyone but our family. It made it fun especially on Halloween, when we would go trick-or-treating. When other kids would dress-up in costumes that were so unlike the actual creature" I laughed, but then paused. "Do you know what trick-or-treating is? My Mum said that the wizarding world celebrates Halloween, but not the same way as muggles."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:31 am

"That does sounds like fun. We do celebrate Halloween and I have heard of trick-or-treating but no real details. Tell me abou it." I was interested in the muggle world. Being in the Malfoy family, I never got to hear about it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 am

I leaned close, my eyes sparkling "it is one of the best holidays, besides Christmas of course! All the kids pick out costumes, dressing up as fairytale characters, monsters, robots, etcetera. Then when it starts getting dark out, we go out with either parents or older siblings and go to our neighbours. They hand out candy and stuff. Its great! Tons of free candy and chocolate! Of course our parents have to check it over just in case, but oh is it delicious" I smile dreamily. "O may be a big fan of chocolate, but then who isn't?" I wink.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:58 am

I looked at her in wonder. "That sounds so cool! and I have to agree, I love my chocolate frogs." I gave a little laugh as I realized she may not have had one. "Have you ever tried one before? They're amazing!"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 pm

"They are! My sister gave me my first one the Christmas of her first year here" I grin widely. "But I can't wait till third year when we get to go to Honeydukes! Dora said that the place was like heaven!" I lean my head on my hand and sigh dreamily.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 pm

I nodded. "It does sounds amazing!" I replied. I knew what Draco wanted to see though. "When we go I'm going to see the Shrieking Shack. It supposed to be hunted."I was use to a little scare in my life, I figured this wouldn't be any different.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 pm

"Haunted by what though? Is it any different than being here with all th ghosts and Peeves?" I was curious about this haunted house.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 pm

"No one knows." I said shaking my head. "Here, we know what haunts the halls. People've heard howls and other strange noises but no on knows for sure." I explained. These were okay topics and I was happy that we were sticking to them.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next