Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start of Something New - September 1991

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 am

I sighed and looked at her sadly. I wished I could still be laughing and care free with her but the reality of my life sobered me quickly. Before she could settle down completely, I forcd myself to smile and laugh again, hoping she didn't notice the emotions that crossed my face. "This has been fun hasn't it?" This is what friends do, true friends. They have fun. I cupped my hands and put them under the water, once they were full of water, I brought it to my face and allowed the water to splash over it. I grabbed the towel that was by the sink to dry my face. I would asked Pots were clean ones were so I could change that one out when we were done and I would work on cleaning up my cloths next. Father would have my neck if he saw me like this.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:03 pm

I did notice her slip of emotions, but I let it slide for now. There would be time in the future to be able to talk about that, when we are closer. So I just pretend that I haven't noticed. Once I stop laughing, I follow her lead and wash my face off.

Potts just shook her head at us. And instead of giving us a change of clothes, she snapped her fingers and our clothes and the kitchen were instantly clean.

"Thank you so much Potts!" I exclaim, extremely grateful that my school robes would not be stained.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:18 pm

I closed my eyes and sighed in relief as l saw my clothes were clean again. "Oh, thank goodness." I said softly. Now I wouldn't have to worry about asking my parents for a new set of robs and having to answer questions about what happened to this set. I opened my eyes and smiled at Pots, "Yes, thank you." I turned to Cassie. "I really need to learn that." I was trying to push thoughts of home and Father away for the front of my mind and have fun with Cassie again. It was easier said then done though.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:29 am

I walk back over to the table and sit in my spot from earlier. I motion for Juniper to sit down. "Don't you find it kinda odd that Professor Dumbledore has shut down part of the third floor? He didn't even say why... I would think if they are just doing restorations that they would tell us that."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 am

I followed Cassie and sat down in the chair I had been in earlier. I shrugged slightly. "He obviously has his reasons, when your in the wizarding world, you don't tend to ask questions. It's not like they would be answered anyway." I pointed out. A slight smiled came across my face as I looked up at her "But that doesn't mean we can give it our best guess. I can tell you one thing, I'm sure it's not just restorations going on."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14