Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginings...where to start..tbd

3 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

New beginings...where to start..tbd Empty New beginings...where to start..tbd

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 pm

I was walking down the corridor as I was just finishing a prnk on a few slytherins. Picking on people who don't deserve it. Laughing I wasn't looking where I was going when I bumped into something. Falling back, I looked up to see a girl with blonde hair. " what's up?" I asked as i was looking up to her. I was annoyed, thinking i got caught but here this girl looked almost terrified to be speaking with someone.

Last edited by Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

New beginings...where to start..tbd Empty Re: New beginings...where to start..tbd

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:47 pm

I looked up from my book with wide eyes when I bumped into something, falling back. "I'm sorry" I said immediately. The girl in front of me had dark hair. I didn't recognize her but was scared to ask who she was. She was smiling at something, as if she had been laughing.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

New beginings...where to start..tbd Empty Re: New beginings...where to start..tbd

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:25 pm

She looked oddly familiar, " okay.." unsure of what else to say. This girl looked like the average person and yet it just made me angry. I tried to read her face. " its fine..." I said as I gathered myself back up. " you all right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:35 pm

I looked down as I answered, "I'm fine......are you okay?" I looked up at her, my face full of concern. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I hugged my books tighter to my chest, anxious to get back to the common room.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:47 pm

I nodded, "Its all right...just keep an eye open next time...what are you doing now?" I asked her as I stood up. " I'm Elena Black.." I introduced myself to her to make it less awkward. We just stood there quietly and I am far to impatient for this. " You look so familiar..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:57 pm

"I'm Juniper Malfoy." I introduced myself, not sure where she might have seen me before "and I will" I assured her. I looked down at my books, "just doing some studying. What are you up to?" I politely replied to her after the quiet, forcing myself not to bit my nails like I always did.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:18 am

So, that's why she looked familiar. " Our sides don't like much do they?" I asked her. I mean, I understand why my parents didn't like hers only because of dad's mum and dad. I never really understood why it had to continue down the line. Shrugging, " Oh I just got some paybac I suppose you could say..." I said with a grin. Knowing she knew what I meant or at least I hoped. " So, how'd you like Hogwarts I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 am

"No they don't" I said shaking my head. I wasn't sure if she felt the same way her parents did about mine but I hoped she didn't. She seemed nice, beside what I assumed the 'payback' was. "I'm liking it here." I replyed, especially since no one was there to yell at you if you didn't get the spells and charms right away, I thought. "What about you?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 am

She didn't appear to have the same feelings as the rest of her family. Which was oddly refreshing to know we have some family members on that side of the family who were still nice. Smiling, " Me too...I can get into loads more trouble here...although, it is still fun to bother my brother and his friends." I explained with a grin as I led her down the corridor. We were sitting ducks there and I didn't want her to get caught with me especially after just pranking a few slytherins.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:05 pm

She led me down the hall as I took in her words, attempting to piece together what she was saying. "More trouble?" I asked. I looked back the way we had come, "just tell me no one got hurt." I was hoping it wasn't just Slytherins she had targeted, but I feared the worst. I didn't want to get caught in the middle of something, if my parents ever found out I would be sent a howler and that was the last thing I needed.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:38 pm

I shook my head, " No, I don't like when people get hurt from a prank. It's usually something they can eventually hopefully laugh off. I see it as you do something to deserve it anyway..." I said shrugging. Not really sure else what I could say to make that really seem true. " I don't like to hurt people just when they hurt me...I call it making it even." I explained as I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:52 pm

"Well as long as everyone is okay." I take another look back down the hall, a small laugh escaping, "I guess I'll be hearing about it soon enough anyway." I turn and look her up and down as she puts her hair up. "Now I know not to get in your bad side." I was feeling more comfortable with her, more so even then with my parents whom I was still worried would somehow find out I was talking to a Black much less another black n Gryffindor.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:12 pm

I was making my way from class down to the Slytherin common room when I saw my sister talking with Black.  What was she doing?  Did she not realize that we did not speak to the likes of them.  I rolled my eyes and walked over.  "Juniper... what's going on here?" I inquired, glaring at Black.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Laughing, I nodded " Maybe a little..." I said, " I think you may hear about later..I'll spare the details..." I said finishing with a smile. Looking over when I heard a voice and saw the one Malfoy I wanted to beat down. He deserves everything he gets. I rolled my eyes when he asked her what she was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:21 pm

My eyes widened when my brother asks what going on. This is the last thing I wanted. "We were...um.....talking?" I said, although the way it sounded more like a question, I wasn't sure if he'd believe me. I wanted to tell him how she was mostly nice but I knew he wouldn't hear of it. I just hoped he wouldn't tell our parents. "Just talking." I repeated, nodding my head.  I bit my bottom lip, hoping for the best.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next