Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start of Something New - September 1991

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:42 pm

"It really is!" I smile and take another spoonfull. "Though you wouldn't want to eat this raw everyday, but once in awhile doesn't hurt" I say winking.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something New - September 1991 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Start of Something New - September 1991

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:35 pm

I laughed as I ate another spoon full of batter. I swallowed before I spoke again, "Too much of anything is bad, even if it's a good thing,." I pointed out. "And this," I said holding up my spoon I had just filled with more batter, "is a good thing."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:35 pm

"Cheers!" I say holding up a spoonful in agreement. Then I smirk. "You know what else it is? A fun weapon!" I say as I flick the batter from my spoon at her, hitting her cheek with a splatter.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 am

I clinked my soon with hers and was just eating the batter that had been on it when her splatter from her spoon catapult hit me. I gasped in shock and turned towards her, a slight smile playing on my lips. "That's it, you asked for it." I took another spoon full of batter and flicked it at her. I noticed some of the splatter had landed on her nose and I smiled triumphantly.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:04 pm

I laughed and scooped another spoonful up and flung it towards Juniper, but somehow I misaimed and it hit Pots on her forhead. I gasp and my eyes widen. "Oh my gosh, Pots I-I'm so, so, sooo sorry!" I look down in shame. That is until I felt a goop of batter hit my cheek. I look up and see Pots smirking at me, then she uses her magic to fling a blob of batter at Juniper.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:59 pm

My eyes widened when Cassie hit Pots. "Pots are you okay?" I was about to get up and go to her when she used her magic and flung a blob of batter right at me. My mouth fell open in shock and I took a moment to recover. "I'll take that as a yes." I had another spoon full of batter and I flung it at Pots, and watched some of it hit her nose. I quickly grabbed some more batter with my spoon and flung it at Cassie. I don't think I ever laughed so hard before.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:30 pm

I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants! This is the most fun I have had in ages. I quickly cire off a couple rounds at the two and duck the retaliation coming my way.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 am

I quickly set a few rounds at each of them and did my best to dodge the ones they sent at me but I saw I managed to get one that splattered on Cassie cheek. "Direct hit!" I declared with a fist pump and a laugh.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 am

I felt the batter hit my cheek. "Ahhh, I've been hit!" I theatricaly fake a death. I splay myself melodramatically on the floor. "I'm dead!"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:27 am

I laughed at Cassie's fake death. "I win!" I declared, until I felt something hit my back, I turned and saw Pots had been the culprit. I laughed a bit harder as she smiled at me. "I stand corrected, Pots is the winner!" It took a few more moments for me to settle down and finally, I sighed. I looked back at the table that was now covered in drops of batter and two cupcake trays that Cassie and filled before the battle. "Sorry about the mess Pots. I'll help clean it up." I went it grab a towel but Pots shook her head snapped her figures and suddenly, the mess was gone. I looked at Cassie with a smile and wide eyes. "I wish I could do that to my room." I told her with a laugh.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

"I know right?" I say as I stand up. "Well shall we put these in the oven?" I ask Pots. She nodds and levitates the pans to the oven and puts them in. "Twenty minutes and they will be's done." I smile at the elf, then at Juniper. I noticed that I had dropped my robe on the floor and bent to get it. Unfortunately I didn't realize that I still have a blob of batter on the back of my skirt.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 am

I gave a laugh as I saw a bit of batter on the back of Cassie's skirt. I looked down at myself and saw I had a few blobs all over my cloths. I tried not to panic as I thought of what Father would say if he had seen me just now but I forced that thought from my mind, Father would never find out about this. I forced another laugh as I looked up at her. "I think we need to use the twenty minutes to clean ourselves up a bit."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 am

As I pick up my robe I hear her laugh. "What? Why are you laughing? Do I have a lot of batter on my face?" I then use the recently picked up robe to wipe the batter off my face. "Yeah we better clean ourselves up a bit." I let out a giggle. This day has been so awesome!
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 pm

I laughed as I pointed at her skirt. "You have a bit of batter on your skirt there." I explained. I turned to Pots. "Pots, may we please use the sinks in here to wash ourselves up a bit?" She nodded and pointed out the closest one. "Thank you." I took Cassie's hand and led her to it. I was trying not to thinks about what would happen if Father ever found out about Cassie. He wouldn't, he wouldn't ask if I had any friend since no one cared about me and he wouldn't think anyone would want to be friends with the disappointment anyway. Even if he did ask, I would never say anything. I would protect Cassie from my family as best as I could. I shook my head to clear it and smiled at her as I turned on the tap and made sure the water wasn't too hot or cold. "Thanks for that Cassie. I really needed it." I knew it wouldn't change anything as far as my home life was concerned, but it was nice to not think about it for a bit. Unfortunately, it usually hit me harder each time I let those thoughts back in.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:58 pm

I lool behind me and see that I have batter on my rear. I giggled, not embarressed as it was just us. It was rather funny. "Its like i have a bunny tail!" I followed Juniper to the sink by hopping. I couldn't stop giggling. I took a deep breath to try and acknowledge her thank you. "N-no tha-ank you! 's been so mu-uch fun!"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next