Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

4 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? Empty It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 am

June and I were playing on the floor in the living room.  I stood up and looked at her.  I wanted to play a different game, but it was on one of the higher shelves.  Mum and Father were busy at the moment and I knew better than to interrupt them just to get us a game down from the shelf.  I stood on my tippy toes.  "I really want to play this one," I said my voice a little strained due to me stretching to grab it.  I was sticking my tongue out slightly while I stretched out.  I wished that it was just a little bit closer and then I could grab it and bring it down.  I was thinking that when suddenly it flew into my hand.  I gasped and turned around quickly to Juniper to see if she realized what just happened.  "June!  Did you just see that?" I asked excitedly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 pm

My brother had stood up to grab one of his favourite games that was on a shelf out of his reach. I watched him struggle to reach it when suddenly, it flew into his arms. My wide eyes met his as he asked if I had seen. I nodded, just as excited as him. Our parents had said we could start developing out magic powers anytime now, Draco had just done his first bit of magic. "Mother! Father!" I yelled, "Draco just did magic!" I knew I probably shouldn't interrupted them but I thought they may want to know.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 pm

When my daughter called, saying Draco had done magic, I wasn't sure how Lucius would respond. He hated to be interrupted but this was a special occasion if what she said was true. "Let's see what's going on. Remember, they are just children." I led the way into the living room when my twins were playing.
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm

I sighed heavily when I heard Juniper calling for us.  I looked at my wife and I knew that she was right.  I set down my quill and stood up, following Narcissa.  I hoped that Juniper was correct in what she had said -- I longed for the day to know that my children showed their magical qualities.  I was not sure what I would do if one of them ended up being a squib... it would be a disgrace to our family.  "What's going on?" I inquired of our children, raising my eyebrows at them.  Their faces were so lit up with excitement.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:04 pm

I smiled widely up at my parents and turned to Draco, thinking he may want to tell them himself. He still seemed to shocked at what had happened so I began telling them, all but jumping up and down. "He did magic!" I ran over to the shelves. "He wanted to play a games that was all the way up there." I indicated one of the higher shelves, acting out the story with wide eyes. "He went on his tippy toes but still couldn't reach it. Then suddenly, it flew into his hands!" I smiled over at my brother, so happy for him. I knew Mother and Father would be too.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:09 pm

I smiled down at my daughters enthusiasm, then looked between her and my son. My daughter was too excited and my son looked too shocked, I was sure they were telling the truth but what did that mean for Juniper? They were twins after all, shouldn't they be develop their magic at the same time? I pushed that thought out of it head, deciding to talk it over with my husband later and turned to Draco. "Is this true?"
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 am

When Juniper started talking, it made me more excited that surprised.  I nodded along with her story, grinning.  "Yeah!  It was so cool!  I was just thinking I really wanted that game and that I wished it were closer -- and then it was in my hands!" I said, looking at my parents, trying to figure out if they were angry for the interruption or happy that we were starting to develop our magic.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 am

A slight smile came across my lips.  "Oh, Draco, I am so proud of you," I said.  I was quite pleased that he had been the one to set an example for his sister -- which seemed to always be the case and so now it was one of my expectations of him, even if he were just a young child.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:59 am

I beamed.  I always wanted to hear Father say those words to me.  I hoped that I was going to be able to always make him proud of me.  It was a difficult feat to make him smile the way he was right now.  "Want me to try to do it again?" I asked excitedly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:23 am

I ran over to my brother and gave him a big hug. "Yes, see if you can do it again to show Mother and Father!" I knew he may not be able to do it again just yet but I hoped he would. I wanted our parents to see how amazing he was.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:56 am

I did not care if Mother or Father wanted to see it, I listened to Juniper.  I wanted to try it again, anyways.  I was not sure if it was going to work or not.  I looked at one of our colorful books that we had on the bookcase that was just for us kids.  I stood with my hand outstretched, standing as far away as before, and concentrated.  My tongue naturally started to stick outside the corner of my mouth like normal when I concentrate and I wanted that book to come flying into my hands so badly.  It had to work -- Mother andFather were watching.  Just when I thought that it would not work, the book nearly came too quickly for me to catch it.  "I did it again!" I said, nearly shouting with excitement.  I grinned at my sister and parents.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

I jumped up and down and hugged my brother once again. "You did it! You have magic!" I smiled up at my parents, happy that Draco was able to show them. "It it great?" I was so happy for my brother. "I can't wait till I get my magic."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 am

When my son got his book to come to him, I couldn't have been more proud. "It is wonderful." I said, answering my daughters question. "Congratulations Draco. Mother and Father are so proud." It was Junipers comment at the end that concerned me. Lucius seemed to focus more on her after what she had said about developing her own magic.
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I grinned, looking at my family.  After hugging Juniper, I went to mother.  I went to give her a hug; she said they were both proud of me!  I could not believe it!  I could not have been happier!  "Don't worry, June... you'll get it!" I said to my sister as I wrapped my arms around Mother.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 pm

I did not necessarily rain on my son's parade -- as I was indeed proud of him.  And I was glad to have seen it with my own eyes as well.  I grimaced at the thought that Juniper did not have her magic yet; she was always behind Draco in every way since birth.  I feared that she would not succeed as much as our son -- which was why I was focusing my attention on him when it came to upholding the Malfoy values.  "Yes, Draco, you did quite well," I assured him.  "And Juniper... I do hope that you will at least be trying to succeed in honing your magical talents like your brother."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next